Interracial Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while I'm sure there are some people who do believe these sorts of things whole-heartedly, it can also come in the form of more semi-conscious stereotyping, like what I was talking about before -- maybe you wouldn't consciously think/say "all people of X race act X way", but you might get certain vibes from people of that race without really thinking about it. And, unfortunately, not everyone thinks to catch those kinds of "vibes" or remind themselves that they're just basing them off of stereotypes. :/ (Slightly off-topic: but this sort of thinking isn't just exclusive to race. It happens all the time -- where things like your gender, accent, height, or even sometimes hair color can influence how people see you, even before they know the first real thing about you. Anyone can say that stereotyping is bad, but it takes a strong mind to catch these subtler things. I can't even say I'm immune. @_@ )
Oh, I know. No one is immune. We all think these things; it's about whether or not you have the capacity to realize why you're thinking a certain way and try to rectify it. I'm especially guilty of this when it comes to straight men.

I was just responding to the discussion about hearing negative feedback about black women, and how it's not always individual criticism - or constructive criticism. Blank statements about an entire demographic can really impact your self esteem.

Damn Iwakuians, always posting on forums and shit.

Blank statements about an entire demographic can really impact your self esteem.
Maybe it's just me and my somewhat nihilistic outlook on life but I honestly can't see how unless that person already had low self-esteem to begin with. Plus that's how most SJWs are created which is another issue in itself. Yeah blank statements suck and most of the time they're ignorant but honestly if you can't ignore it, tell the person to go fuck themselves, and keep strutting your stuff, then it's not them. It's you.

Maybe it's just me and my somewhat nihilistic outlook on life but I honestly can't see how unless that person already had low self-esteem to begin with. Plus that's how most SJWs are created which is another issue in itself. Yeah blank statements suck and most of the time they're ignorant but honestly if you can't ignore it, tell the person to go fuck themselves, and keep strutting your stuff, then it's not them. It's you.
Perhaps one day you will make a thread and not find a way to mention SJWs. I await it with bated breath.

Perhaps one day you will make a thread and not find a way to mention SJWs. I await it with bated breath.
I've done it several times so don't bother holding your breath :P

More like not XD We're never proud of previous behavior :(

tumblr_m2h0adcsLv1qbuo1h.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: SacredWarrior
It's not missed by accident. You can't have those kind of views without deliberately avoiding proof and reason.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SacredWarrior
It's not missed by accident. You can't have those kind of views without deliberately avoiding proof and reason.
Fuck It: Edit: Yet people still believe everyone is perfectly equal. That the wage gap is real. That modern day women have it so hard. That Trump is the anti-Christ. That there's an omnipotent being in the sky that demands submission or death.

Yup. Proof and reason.

You can lead a horse to water blah blah.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SacredWarrior @Opal @Cpt Toellner

All of you are toeing the line real hard with being disrespectful. We were JUST talking about how relatively civil this thread has been, don't ruin it with snotty comments. >:[

@Mid

Pretty sure Gwazi means this thread. Some of the members discussing it lived in bumpkinass foreign lands and got all of their info about black people from TV.

Thanks @Astaroth.
I was trying to find the post, and was apparently wasting my time by searching through Marchosias's own threads.

Any ways, @Mid it was this post specifically I was referring to.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mid
Thank you both! Laughin hysterically at Joker's Spiderman post.
I admit to having had a good laugh the first time I saw it too. :P

Reactions: Mid
Status
Not open for further replies.