Interplanetary Mistake

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
I silently nod my head, having been awake the entire time.

I shift, yawning slightly in my sleep. I unwrap my tail from your wrist, my ears twitching at each noise. I mumble something sleepily.

The hunter stood, looking around a moment. He put the fire out, looking unhappy. The second hunter sat up as red and blue lights flicker on the streets below.

I start to stroke her hair, while asking the hunters, "Anything wrong?" I frown slightly. I didn't exactly need trouble right now...

The first hunter looked at Hammond. "There's three police bots below..they don't know we're up here, but it's better safe than sorry." he knelt by the second hunter at the edge of the roof.

I mumble sleepily, stretching slightly, yet I once again relaxed.

I sigh slightly, and then slowly, and carefully, get up, keeping it smooth so that it wouldn't by my fault if Sophia woke up. "I guess I better get moving then," I tell the Hunters, reaching a hand into my pocket and tossing out an 'Outer' Diamond. Very rare, very precious, and I don't care for them, but they can get a very good price. "For not killing me."
Then I start walking again.

The hunters stare at the diamond a moment before the first one picked it up, pocketing it. He looked at the second hunter and both started packing.

I shifted in your arms, yawning and my eyes flickered open a moment. "Hewo daddy.."

"Hey Sophia, how'd you sleep, huh?" I ask her, glancing at her for only a moment. I know I can get access to the Inner Worlds; I never removed that bit from my new identity.

"I swept okay..der was a baaaaad dream doh.." I frown a moment before it's replaced with a smile. I giggle and nuzzle his arm. I look up and notice the sun rising. My eyes widen. It'd never seen it rise before. "Woaaahhh.."