Internet retreats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Springhole.net !

I like checking for new articles, generators, and guides for writing and roleplaying. When there aren't any, I re-read old ones. The information is assembled in an entertaining way that's easy for me to understand; I've cited it in the content forums a lot, and I love it.

I also have a bunch of webcomics, but I usually only go to those when they've updated. Other places I hang out would be facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, and window shopping on Ebay

Honestly though 99% of my time is here on Iwaku. I love this place <3

Reactions: Brovo
Mainly on YouTube, Roleplayer Guild, and Groups on Facebook.

I also occasionally catch up on Giant in the Playground, Star Wars Combine & Pulsar The Lost Colony however.

Most of the scientific/research sort of stuff I do is either from videos or articles I'm pointed to while on any of the 6 sites above or Iwaku.
And will occasionally binge on lectures from people like Neil deGrasse Tyson and Richard Dawkins.

I tend to wander around but mostly TV Tropes, Wikipedia, YouTube and DeviantArt. And Wikia, I guess, to look up specific stuff from media. I also use WolframAlpha.

Edit: I also sometimes go to Cracked, it's pretty funny (? though I'm not so sure nowadays) and nosleep and shortscarytories on Reddit --> it'sprettyeffectiveforlosingsleephuhuhu

Youtube - If I don't check it every day I'll miss way too much. I guess 200+ subscriptions are a bit much?
animeseason - cause anime
gogoanime - cause not all anime exists on animeseason
anime-planet -cause I need to write down all the anime I watch
Facebook - cause non of my RL friends has skype, and I never have money on my phone, so that's the only way to contact them really fast.
Deviantart - Checking subscriptions a few times a week, and looking through all the new popular stuff that has come in to find stuff for future picture challenges.

And I think those are the daily sites. I have some game sites I go to a couple of times a week also, but the interest in those comes and goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.