Internet Avengers: Age Of Anita (2015)

Ah, my bad. I tend to assume everyone on the forum is a Yank until stated otherwise.
lol, it's fine. :P
I tend to do the same just from how many americans use the Internet opposed to people from other places.

Besides the fact that the name parodies one of the darkest times in American history
Er, you do realize that calling scandals '<thing>gate' has become a common naming convention for scandals, especially in the past decade, right? There are over 100 such scandal names listed on this Wikipedia page, for instance. It's not so much a parody name as a trendy name nowadays. If you have some bias against the name, alright, cool, that's your thing, but I figured it was worth mentioning that you're in the minority there. For most people it doesn't have any sinister or parodic meaning; '<thing>gate' has become synonymous to 'the <thing> scandal' in modern parlance.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
What, do all internet forum goers look alike to you? :[ huh? HUH?
To me all others are just generic text box NPC's as I play the video game called "Forums". :3

I know I know Dervs. Your gun boner keeps throwing you into the texas fold. :D

I know I know Dervs. Your gun boner keeps throwing you into the texas fold. :D

Yeah, but guns are crazy widespread in Canada, especially Western Canada. It's just most of us react the same way to somebody saying they own a gun as they would a lawn mower. :P It's so widespread and common it's unremarkable.

Er, you do realize that calling scandals '<thing>gate' has become a common naming convention for scandals, especially in the past decade, right? There are over 100 such scandal names listed on this Wikipedia page, for instance. It's not so much a parody name as a trendy name nowadays. If you have some bias against the name, alright, cool, that's your thing, but I figured it was worth mentioning that you're in the minority there. For most people it doesn't have any sinister or parodic meaning; '<thing>gate' has become synonymous to 'the <thing> scandal' in modern parlance.

I guess I just don't like how the whole thing, even the name, has been drastically blown out of proportion.