International Elite Sect group rp: The Omnimen

Status
Not open for further replies.
And can we get a blank cs to copy and fill out? Don't want to miss anything important.

So I would like to join if I may. If I'm not too late anyway.
Therefore, I would like to request an Omni power called 'Perfect Memory'.

Basically this power would entail as the ultimate observer. Every detail would be instantly memorized and never forgotten. This would indicate that my character would be able to memorize how to do practically anything she watched. However, the downside of this is that the knowledge of how to do something does not make it instantly possible. She would still have to practice things to get there, but she would never forget how to do it. She would instantly be able to discover a forgery if she is shown the original beforehand. She will be able to spot out details that no one else would notice. Able to summon up the memory at any point in time like the pages of a book.

Is this acceptable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ch0sen1
Therefore, I would like to request an Omni power that I would like to request is 'Perfect Memory'.

Basically this power would entail as the ultimate observer. Every detail would be instantly memorized and never forgotten. This would indicate that my character would be able to memorize how to do practically anything she watched. However, the downside of this is that the knowledge of how to do something does not make it instantly possible. She would still have to practice things to get there, but she would never forget how to do it. She would instantly be able to discover a forgery if she is shown the original beforehand. She will be able to spot out details that no one else would notice. Able to summon up the memory at any point in time like the pages of a book.

Is this acceptable?

If it counts for anything. I vouch for her

Reactions: ch0sen1
Therefore, I would like to request an Omni power called 'Perfect Memory'.

Is this acceptable?
I like that, yes you'd be welcomed.

I like that, yes you'd be welcomed.
Thank you very much! I look forward to this roleplay. I have sent my request into the group to join it. (I think. Still figuring this out)

Thank you once again.

Thank you very much! I look forward to this roleplay. I have sent my request into the group to join it. (I think. Still figuring this out)

Thank you once again.
Added, now you can go to the CS and look at the template

'Ello love. Once again I'm drawn to another one of your phenomenal RP ideas. I'd love to be a part of this if you'll have me and any types you need I'll take.

I couldn't find the template no matter how hard i looked. May i have a link to it?

I couldn't find the template no matter how hard i looked. May i have a link to it?
Go to the actual group and look under the [Sect Members] CS files. There's n blank so just delete and fill in accordingly.

'Ello love. Once again I'm drawn to another one of your phenomenal RP ideas. I'd love to be a part of this if you'll have me and any types you need I'll take.
Sure, what'd you have in mind for a skill?

Dang nabbit, what about Preemptive temporary Adaptation?

Status
Not open for further replies.