International Elite Sect group rp: The Omnimen

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lurolm I was thinking the same thing. xD I mean, they'd need a portable food source right?

I can just imagine the chef serving the group the meat off of a human corpse and nobody being the wiser.

you say it like you're a voreist (however you spell it)

It sounds like you guys have quite a large group already, but if you'd accept one more...

I actually have a ton of ideas for this. One could be some sort of culinary genius (made useful to the Omnimen through the fact that they can disguise the taste of poison or similar things, they would be capable of making food literally 'to die for'), or focus more on the poison side and make them an expert biologist that knows every plant on the earth and what it can do. Expanding on the disguise element, on the other hand, an expert makeup artist would be cool. They'd be able to transform people who need to go undercover.

To try something a bit more physically-oriented I might want to create some sort of extremely flexible person (I feel like that might have been claimed already, but I didn't see something like it when I read through the posts briefly) but I'd also like to try a ventriloquist... That might be borderline superhuman, but I think it could be realistic for somebody with extremely flexible vocal cords and a good ear for accents / sounds to be able to imitate most things.

Then there could be a person with photographic memory or something similar, which could be taken off of the superhuman side by limiting it to words / pictures / numbers depending on the character. A possible addition to that could be extremely good facial recognition skills, which would probably be the doom to the makeup artist that was mentioned above since they'd be able to see through disguises.

To lean on the more insane side though, I think it'd be interesting to play an expert pyromaniac. xD Somebody who would know how to light a fire basically anywhere in any situation might be useful.

BUT. All of that is just if you are looking for more people haha. So, mind if I join? And, if I can, do you have any preference to which idea I use?
We actually created a NPC chef in the beginning of the rp lol and Idk if you wanna take him over because he's a guy. The flexibility and makeup are open, but the imitation thing is indirectly taken by my character (ability is NLP) and the pyromaniac is open as well lol

We actually created a NPC chef in the beginning of the rp lol and Idk if you wanna take him over because he's a guy. The flexibility and makeup are open, but the imitation thing is indirectly taken by my character (ability is NLP) and the pyromaniac is open as well lol
Oh. xD I wouldn't have any objection to taking him over, but I guess it'd be easier to create my own character. Hmm. Would the Omnimen take in a slightly mentally unstable person? (I'm taking pyromaniac, since the main motivation for me to play that one would be to make them slightly crazy haha.)

Oh. xD I wouldn't have any objection to taking him over, but I guess it'd be easier to create my own character. Hmm. Would the Omnimen take in a slightly mentally unstable person? (I'm taking pyromaniac, since the main motivation for me to play that one would be to make them slightly crazy haha.)
Yeah they would, that person would just be monitored properly.

Yeah they would, that person would just be monitored properly.
Cool! I'll go with pyromaniac then. They won't be completely off their rocker, but they'll be slightly unstable. I'll start on a character once I get home today. ^-^

My plate is full but this looks awesome! What you are lacking is a medical expert. Think about someone with the ability to read or see something in an anatomy book and instantly generate muscle memory. This would result in flawless field surgery, etc.

I am also interested!
More than welcome to join!
My plate is full but this looks awesome! What you are lacking is a medical expert. Think about someone with the ability to read or see something in an anatomy book and instantly generate muscle memory. This would result in flawless field surgery, etc.
Very true, if you get free you should join!

so I'm curious, what exactly has been taken as the Omni thingie?

so I'm curious, what exactly has been taken as the Omni thingie?
LOL

-Absolute Technologist
-Master Computerist
-Mastery Martial Artist
-Master Neuro-Linguistic Programmer
-Master Makeup Artist
-Blink Speed Gunslinger
-Ultimate Financial Guru

I think that's all ?

Then I will claim the master of vehicles, as a mechanic and operator of such things

LOL

-Absolute Technologist
-Master Computerist
-Mastery Martial Artist
-Master Neuro-Linguistic Programmer
-Master Makeup Artist
-Blink Speed Gunslinger
-Ultimate Financial Guru

I think that's all ?
You forgot the master survivalist, sunshine.

I am interested, however I start work in ten minutes.

Soooo.

I can talk to you more in depth about this at the time I am off, so 9 hours from this moment.

Either way I am most interested in the Master Marksman Role, Ie: Never misses a shot, long ranged expert.

Of course my character would lose in a speed race with blink speed gunslinger, but she would be able to pinpoint the exact location of her target at long ranges faster than any other Marksman. This is most likely a proficiency with accuracy over proficiency with a sniper rifle, so she could be almost perfectly accurate with any type of long ranged weapon.

I am interested, however I start work in ten minutes.

Soooo.

I can talk to you more in depth about this at the time I am off, so 9 hours from this moment.

Either way I am most interested in the Master Marksman Role, Ie: Never misses a shot, long ranged expert.

Of course my character would lose in a speed race with blink speed gunslinger, but she would be able to pinpoint the exact location of her target at long ranges faster than any other Marksman. This is most likely a proficiency with accuracy over proficiency with a sniper rifle, so she could be almost perfectly accurate with any type of long ranged weapon.
Sure if you wanted to, maybe add a how/why she's able to do it so rapidly if that was your choice.

Is this still happening? or is there a link that I missed or something?

Group link's on page 2, sorry.

Remind what were your Omni Skills again?

Status
Not open for further replies.