International Elite Sect group rp: The Omnimen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, however, incendiary rounds do not allow any fingerprints, nor any organic matter to survive the blast radius, thereby eliminating anything that could be traced back to me. The point of assassination is not to hide that they are dead, but to hide who killed them. Purchase of poisons or development of new ones are easily traced, and anyways, poisons are no good if you cant get close to a target.

And "Weapons Development" allows me to also make things like rail guns and weapons for planes, ships and tanks, along with camouflage as well. I would be crap at designing the "shell" and innovating new designs, yes, but weapon improvements can make a significant difference.

True enough. Poisons do sometimes need the assassin to be close to the target, but as long as the assassin is cunning enough the odds of that assassin being caught are slim to none. And i see your point about better weapons.
Yes, however, incendiary rounds do not allow any fingerprints, nor any organic matter to survive the blast radius, thereby eliminating anything that could be traced back to me. The point of assassination is not to hide that they are dead, but to hide who killed them. Purchase of poisons or development of new ones are easily traced, and anyways, poisons are no good if you cant get close to a target.

And "Weapons Development" allows me to also make things like rail guns and weapons for planes, ships and tanks, along with camouflage as well. I would be crap at designing the "shell" and innovating new designs, yes, but weapon improvements can make a significant difference.

True enough. Poisons do sometimes need the assassin to be close to the target, but as long as the assassin is cunning enough the odds of that assassin being caught are slim to none. And i see your point about better weapons.
Yep! Hopefully I do get approved.

Yep! Hopefully I do get approved.
Sure, you can do Weapons Development.
You guys can go to the group and start your CS's

I'd like to be apart of this and I would want my character to have more ability in his hand to hand. So like Martial Art Master?

I like that. That's cool.

Hmm that's a tricky one, that really just sounds like impulsiveness at its core, I couldn't really see that being a valued asset to the sect.
In response to impulsiveness not being a valuable skill, I OBJECT! Impulsiveness can be an extremely helpful skill in the sense of battle or heated debate. These people will do the unknown and therefore are wildcards used to get a one up on someone. They are unpredictable and indispensable soldiers. Add that they have some amount of fighting skill there's your soldier right there. Just my opinion though.

@ch0sen1, do we just copy the cs that is filed out or is there supposed to be a blank one hidden somewhere? Also, may i provide just a written description of my character? I have plenty of anime pictures, but very few non anime pictures.

I'd like to be apart of this and I would want my character to have more ability in his hand to hand. So like Martial Art Master?

In response to impulsiveness not being a valuable skill, I OBJECT! Impulsiveness can be an extremely helpful skill in the sense of battle or heated debate. These people will do the unknown and therefore are wildcards used to get a one up on someone. They are unpredictable and indispensable soldiers. Add that they have some amount of fighting skill there's your soldier right there. Just my opinion though.
Already have a martial arts master. And no, The Omnimen are literally history's elite, impulsiveness is not a history-renown skill that one can have, so it wouldn't count. Any number of Omnimen can be impulsive, but that won't make them unique.
@ch0sen1, do we just copy the cs that is filed out or is there supposed to be a blank one hidden somewhere? Also, may i provide just a written description of my character? I have plenty of anime pictures, but very few non anime pictures.
If you ABSOLUTELY can't find a pic and copy from the internet then I suppose, just at least try to find a pic.

I'd be definitely interested in this, gives me a perfect excuse to try something I've been toying with. I always enjoy characters that has the ability to create a minion sort of thing. I'm thinking of making the max number around twelve or less to avoid godmodding. These things can be plant based life my character brew up in a lab, that sort of thing. Any feedback and recommendations?

I'd be definitely interested in this, gives me a perfect excuse to try something I've been toying with. I always enjoy characters that has the ability to create a minion sort of thing. I'm thinking of making the max number around twelve or less to avoid godmodding. These things can be plant based life my character brew up in a lab, that sort of thing. Any feedback and recommendations?
Hmm, well it's not like a superpower/magic type of thing. The application of the skill would have to be scientific in nature. We have a virologist and also a geneticist so having genetically altered plants of something would be sort of close to their fields unless it was Herbology. but yeah spawning minions isn't fit for this type of rp universe. At least not yet.

Hmm, well it's not like a superpower/magic type of thing. The application of the skill would have to be scientific in nature. We have a virologist and also a geneticist so having genetically altered plants of something would be sort of close to their fields unless it was Herbology. but yeah spawning minions isn't fit for this type of rp universe. At least not yet.

Well then. Maybe advanced regenerative abilities?

That's still on the lines of superpowers. This is a more realism-but-advanced modern world rp.

ya I kinda realised that after I posted it. Sorry. you have a ranger? Someone that is a ghost in the wolds sort of thing? Commando and expert in guerilla warfare?

ya I kinda realised that after I posted it. Sorry. you have a ranger? Someone that is a ghost in the wolds sort of thing? Commando and expert in guerilla warfare?
Well ALL Omnimen are ghosts, but no we don't have like a really proficient soldier/commando, but he has to have a certain skill that makes The Omnimen want him, otherwise he's just like anyone else.

Well ALL Omnimen are ghosts, but no we don't have like a really proficient soldier/commando, but he has to have a certain skill that makes The Omnimen want him, otherwise he's just like anyone else.

Now there I'm getting stuck. Fast. Since a commando style character needs a wide array of skills. Absolute primitive survival knowledge? If not, mind giving me a few Ideas?

Now there I'm getting stuck. Fast. Since a commando style character needs a wide array of skills. Absolute primitive survival knowledge? If not, mind giving me a few Ideas?
Explain that skill for clarification, because that could work if you mean like a master survivalist.

Explain that skill for clarification, because that could work if you mean like a master survivalist.

I mean survival. The ability to stay alive and even flourish in the wild

Reactions: ch0sen1
It sounds like you guys have quite a large group already, but if you'd accept one more...

I actually have a ton of ideas for this. One could be some sort of culinary genius (made useful to the Omnimen through the fact that they can disguise the taste of poison or similar things, they would be capable of making food literally 'to die for'), or focus more on the poison side and make them an expert biologist that knows every plant on the earth and what it can do. Expanding on the disguise element, on the other hand, an expert makeup artist would be cool. They'd be able to transform people who need to go undercover.

To try something a bit more physically-oriented I might want to create some sort of extremely flexible person (I feel like that might have been claimed already, but I didn't see something like it when I read through the posts briefly) but I'd also like to try a ventriloquist... That might be borderline superhuman, but I think it could be realistic for somebody with extremely flexible vocal cords and a good ear for accents / sounds to be able to imitate most things.

Then there could be a person with photographic memory or something similar, which could be taken off of the superhuman side by limiting it to words / pictures / numbers depending on the character. A possible addition to that could be extremely good facial recognition skills, which would probably be the doom to the makeup artist that was mentioned above since they'd be able to see through disguises.

To lean on the more insane side though, I think it'd be interesting to play an expert pyromaniac. xD Somebody who would know how to light a fire basically anywhere in any situation might be useful.

BUT. All of that is just if you are looking for more people haha. So, mind if I join? And, if I can, do you have any preference to which idea I use?

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like you guys have quite a large group already, but if you'd accept one more...

I actually have a ton of ideas for this. One could be some sort of culinary genius (made useful to the Omnimen through the fact that they can disguise the taste of poison or similar things, they would be capable of making food literally 'to die for'), or focus more on the poison side and make them an expert biologist that knows every plant on the earth and what it can do. Expanding on the disguise element, on the other hand, an expert makeup artist would be cool. They'd be able to transform people who need to go undercover.

To try something a bit more physically-oriented I might want to create some sort of extremely flexible person (I feel like that might have been claimed already, but I didn't see something like it when I read through the posts briefly) but I'd also like to try a ventriloquist... That might be borderline superhuman, but I think it could be realistic for somebody with extremely flexible vocal cords and a good ear for accents / sounds to be able to imitate most things.

Then there could be a person with photographic memory or something similar, which could be taken off of the superhuman side by limiting it to words / pictures / numbers depending on the character. A possible addition to that could be extremely good facial recognition skills, which would probably be the doom to the makeup artist that was mentioned above since they'd be able to see through disguises.

To lean on the more insane side though, I think it'd be interesting to play an expert pyromaniac. xD Somebody who would know how to light a fire basically anywhere in any situation might be useful.

BUT. All of that is just if you are looking for more people haha. So, mind if I join? And, if I can, do you have any preference to which idea I use?
Well then. In case this means anything. Any team of realistic superhuman needs a good chef. Just saying

@Lurolm I was thinking the same thing. xD I mean, they'd need a portable food source right?

I can just imagine the chef serving the group the meat off of a human corpse and nobody being the wiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.