Internal Alarm Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still go down for several hours in a row to get real sleep, it's just constantly interrupted by moments of complete wakefulness. And I don't mean the sort where you roll over and slap the snooze button on your alarm and forget you did it by morning.

I still go down for several hours in a row to get real sleep, it's just constantly interrupted by moments of complete wakefulness. And I don't mean the sort where you roll over and slap the snooze button on your alarm and forget you did it by morning.
No I get what you mean. You clearly remember waking up and having to re-fall asleep again.

Reactions: SamIO
Not with that attitude.
Well, if I live long enough to see the Singularity we can use the AI to make me a Warforged.

But that's the only chance I really have. :P

On work days I set my alarm to 5:40 and I usually am awakened at that moment.

Weekends, I set my alarm to 8:00 but I always wake up before that... 7:00, even 6:00 sometimes :D

Me: "Ok! It's a bit past Midnight! I don't need to be up till Noon! Alarm Clocks set! I'm good to go!"
Brain: "Ok man, I got you!"
*Wakes up at 3 AM*
Me: "... This isn't anywhere close Brain"
Brain: "Sorry! I got you this time though!"
*Wakes up at 4 AM*
Me: "Brain, what the hell?"
Brain: "Shhhh! I got this, go to sleep!"
*Wakes up at 5 AM*
Brain: "LOL I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!!"
I feel this on a spiritual level.

I tend to wake up around 10 am regardless of the day. If I don't get up, I fall back asleep and wake up again at 12 pm. If I still refuse to get up, I'll sleep another 2 hours. I very rarely sleep past 2 pm.

Stupid school forces me to mess with this perfectly working natural system with evil alarms though. My schedule is rather inconsistent nowadays but when I had an alarm at the same time on five days a week, I was quick to develop a habit of waking an hour before the alarm. Which was rather annoying since the alarm would always go off right after I fell back asleep.

Despite insomnia episodes, I will wake up, without fail, before 8am.

I hate not drinking coffee.

Absolutely despise it.

6 am during schooldays. Depending on how much sleep I got, I either wake up minutes before 6 or I hit the snooze button so I get up at 6:30. My classes start 8:30, and I take at least thirty minutes to get ready, so I need to be up at least two hours before.

During weekends? I wake up either at 7 or all the way to past 11 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.