Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
So... it's very likely I'm ancient and therefore my eyeballs are just sad, spent little orbs, but pretending for a moment I'm still young and hip...

I cannot for the life of me read the intern name color in my evening theme... Most of the other colors are peachy, but that electric blue just does not wanna be seen, and it makes me sad, cause there's all these new interns to congratulate, except I now have to call them all 'Oh You'...

Help! :-) <3

Reactions: Greenie
I blame Diana, she picked the colors. 8D

We can maybe fix it with a little tweaking. I'll throw it at my fellow admins to fix because I'm useless for color things due to having a crappy old computer monitor that doesn't display colors correctly. 8D

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie and rissa
I blame Diana, she picked the colors. 8D

We can maybe fix it with a little tweaking. I'll throw it at my fellow admins to fix because I'm useless for color things due to having a crappy old computer monitor that doesn't display colors correctly. 8D

Haha - thanks! Colors are just buttheads on multi-theme platforms!

I cannot for the life of me read the intern name color in my evening theme...
Hello fellow evening theme user! Just wanted to pipe in and say I know your pain :'D

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Status
Not open for further replies.