1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Interesting Title from another Newbie!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lazaarus, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Hi there everyone! After taking a little bit to set up my profile and whatnot, I figured I should probably post on this board to say hello to everyone! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

My name is Lazaarus, but you can call me Laz or Lazzy! I'm not new to roleplaying in the slightest, but I am (sort of) new to roleplaying on forums so I'm super excited! I usually do yaoi roleplays, but I am open to all kinds of pairings and shenanigans!

I don't quite know how to get into roleplays quite yet here...but I'd really love to learn because I'm yearning to do some awesome rping!

2. Well hi there Lazzy! :D Welcome to our wonderful community of nothing but roleplaying goodness! Hope you find this your new home <3

3. Shenanigans! That is one of my favorite words. Welcome to Iwaku, Lazzy! I hope you love it here as much as I do and may your Muse be fruitful! Our boards are hopping and the Cbox is full of neat-o people so stop in some time! I hope to see you arooooooound.