Interested in RP'ing

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Warzard

Original poster
Hi everyone,

Sry, I know the title is vague, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in rp'ing? My arm's in a sling so I have some time to kick back, relax, and brainstorm some ideas that I have in my head that have been waiting to be tried out =D

Hi everyone,

Sry, I know the title is vague, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in rp'ing? My arm's in a sling so I have some time to kick back, relax, and brainstorm some ideas that I have in my head that have been waiting to be tried out =D
It would probably help if you specified what those ideas are :)

Thanks for hearing me out =] what are you into?
Oh, I was just saying, if you have ideas, you should specify what they are. Everyone here is interested in roleplaying, but for them to know if they want to roleplay with you, it would be helpful for you to actually say what your ideas are.

Understood!

I'll have to check back to give further details because I'm healing from shoulder surgery so if I don't respond, I'm sleeping it off :P Here comes the first idea:

The idea is based off of a dream that felt very Disney'esque
What I was thinking is that a little girl mouse was going "cheese shopping" to the refrigerator only to spot a small little creature her size onto the ground. Thinking it was another mouse, she goes to its aid only to discover it's not a mouse but the little human boy that lives at the house. Becoming good, caring friends and to see that his situation is only worsening as he gets smaller, she takes him to the great city where many adventures lie.

Understood!

I'll have to check back to give further details because I'm healing from shoulder surgery so if I don't respond, I'm sleeping it off :P Here comes the first idea:

The idea is based off of a dream that felt very Disney'esque
What I was thinking is that a little girl mouse was going "cheese shopping" to the refrigerator only to spot a small little creature her size onto the ground. Thinking it was another mouse, she goes to its aid only to discover it's not a mouse but the little human boy that lives at the house. Becoming good, caring friends and to see that his situation is only worsening as he gets smaller, she takes him to the great city where many adventures lie.
How many people were you planning on involving in the RP? Because, to me, this sounds like an idea that would be fitting for a 1x1 RP, unless you're planning on having more major characters than the girl mouse and the boy. If you're looking to make it 1x1, you'd be better off searching in the general partner requests page (interest checking and discussion is only for groups larger than two people).

Thank you, where do I find the general partner request page?

Thank you, where do I find the general partner request page?
You can follow the link I put in my previous post (click the highlighted text)

or, follow these steps from the homepage:

ElkEFiB.png

8MuJS6m.png

Status
Not open for further replies.