1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, horror, romance (as more of a plot/sub-genre. I tend to be more focused on anything else other than romance. I can go from "kissy-kissy" to "sexy sex"), action-adventure, fandom, steampunk.
It's been a while since I've done RP haha, so I'm trying to get back into it. I have a medieval fantasy setting I was hoping to do it in if anyone's interested.

I've got a few plots we can go with:
-you're a member of the highking's court (doesn't matter the position), even if you're the highking him/herself). Strange things have been happening in the castle for quite some time… shadows of people moving around even though no one's there, disembodied voices, etc.. And then one day you find a mirror, with an elf trapped inside it. (Newer idea that's gonna be fleshed out as we go on with the RP)
-Your character hears rumours about a serial killer in the area, who's specifically targeting humans and wood elves. You don't think of it until your human neighbours are burned alive, and their slaves go missing.
-Vampires started immigrating to Mirthae due to conflict in Hell. The highking places a ban of immigration, causing many to go crazy in either outright murdering or turning regular mortals into vampires out of protest.
-the highking has been found dead, and his adopted daughter takes his place. Although the previous one wasn't very well liked, the new one is an absolute tyrant.

And if you don't wanna do any of those we can just wing it. :) You can view worldbuilding info here!

Hi! I'm sort of new to rp but your plots seem right up my alley. I love medieval fantasy and darker themes.

Hi! I'm sort of new to rp but your plots seem right up my alley. I love medieval fantasy and darker themes.
Oh awesome! is there a specific plot you wanted to do? :)