Interest & Ideas - Dragon Rider RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and like last time I'm on the waiting list.

Sorry, hon. You came by too late to snag a slot. But, for all I know, you won't have to wait...maybe one of the three here will decide they don't want to play.

Okay, guys! So, of the list of dragons on my web page, there are four more available that I have yet to write. There are three more written descriptions, the Zircon, Red, and White dragons - but the White has already been claimed by @Takashi ~

There are also three dragon images for dragons that aren't going to be available to you - the Onyx, Mercury (that one's gonna be mine, haha!), and the Opal. Since I have SOOOOO many up, and it can be hard to get through it all, I'm gonna give you guys a list based on the three levels in the order of the page, itself. That way, you won't have to go through every single dragon if you don't want to.

The Good The Bad The Rare
Silver Red Onyx
(Unavailable)
Emerald Black Mercury
(Claimed)
Turquoise White
(Claimed)
Opal
(Unavailable)
Sapphire Gold Platinum
(Unfinished)
Bronze Bloodstone Labradorite
(Unfinished)
Peridot Brass Ruby
Blue Amber Obsidian
Amethyst Ammolite
(Claimed)
Epidote
(Unfinished)
Zircon Pietersite Moonstone
-------- Brown
(Unfinished)
Sunstone
Hope this helps you guys out a bit. If you want info on any of the unfinished dragons before I get the OOC/Character thread up this coming weekend, just PM me and ask about it. I'll make sure to do that one next.

I do hope that, one day, I can actually have the money to pay for that site so I can divide the three dragon tiers into pages...this thing is long as hell...--_--'

Also, as a side note, all my info is on the site. At the top of the page, you should see "Partheus." If you hover your mouse over it, you'll see a series of pages ("Partheus" is also its own page). If you ever feel like exploring, I encourage you to read through some of the lore I already have up. I've heard it's an interesting read! I have the descriptions of my varonians and Dalin Elves (pictures will need updating, and I also have five other elf races that need to be written)...but my other races haven't yet been written out. If you scroll to the bottom of that page, my kuelos are explained...so far, nothing else, unfortunately. On the Partheus page, you'll have a full-scale description of Kabola as well as places of note (if you want more info on those, I'll give you some, but I don't want to spoil all of the details, yet, as most of these spots will be explored)...and then, the History page will give you the birth of Partheus. It's not much, but it's a little something for you guys. I hope you'll enjoy it.

*claims space for Impending CS*
nzpXtGk.png

I'm interested and officially claiming a spot if that's alright with all of you! I love dragons, been a member of Flight Rising for more than 2 years now, and this happened to catch my eye!

Seems like an interesting concept, though would you allow a unpacked character to accompany the party ?

Though by the looks of it your already full.

Well, I know that @Takashi has claimed a spot, and @LoveandHate91 already has a character that was accepted in the original RP...the other two haven't posted since they first expressed interest, so I'm not really sure. I'd say that, when the actual thread link comes out either tomorrow or Saturday, the remaining slot will be a first come, first serve basis. I have so few only because I'm not on my computer enough to handle anything large-scale, unfortunately. My time online can be very unpredictable, and I have the potential of going as long as three weeks without being able to post - husband's in the military, and my daughter can be quite the handful. Otherwise, I'd say the more the merrier! My advice for you guys would be to keep an eye out. I can put up a waiting list so that, if anyone drops out, there are players to replace them. ^^

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Maybe a wait list would be good.

Yeah we need to set a date to close signups and a date for the rp start. Too much up in the air right now :/

That all gets set when I get the official OOC up. ^^ I'll be working on it a bit tomorrow, hopefully.

@Mowkie

Let me know when the official CS is up and ill have a character up asap

It's posted in the basic knowledge spoiler. I just haven't fancified it yet, sorry. XD

Just a note - we're looking for more players, so if anyone is interested, head on over to the OOC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.