Online Availability
Any time except when I'm not.
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Genres
Modern, Fantasy

OOC FOR PLACING CHARACTER SHEETS: HERE BRO

RIIPPP

"Aistri Academy. Where far-off dreams are turned into reality. Or at least dreams that are slightly closer."

You've clicked on the page! I'm already succeding expectations!

This is the interest check for ‘Writing Club’. A SOL mixed with drama and comedy. You are one of the few students that make up the new batch of members for the criminally understaff Writing Club. A student of Aistri Academy. A prestigous international school based around an unorthodox method of teaching purely based around peer-learning in one's focused club.
You join the club brimming with hope. But quickly find things aren't as they should be. There's only two senior members; The Head of the club doesn't even write, the faculties compared to the other clubs is non-existent!

Worst of all, the academy has announced that they will start cutting off Clubs found to not 'Offer' anything to society. You and your peers find yourselves in a school-wide competition not only for respect. But for your place in this academy at all!

One's thing for sure, you're gonna have to work together if you have any hope of appeasing the school and continuing your dreams!

Summary
  • Format: Group RP
  • RP Type: Slice of Life. Comedy, Drama.
  • Expected Post Rate: 1 Per Week or more
  • Max Cast Size: 8
  • Character Limit: 1
  • Mandatory Secondary Communication: Discord Server
  • Current Signups: Open!
  • GM: @Rithas

A Teaser for what's to come:
Rules:
  • Communication is key. Please contact me if you are planning on dropping out. I won’t be upset with you, I just want to know that you’re dropping. Also, please contact me if you want to stay in the RP but you’re having trouble posting for whatever reason. Basically, if anything at all goes awry. I will be happy to work things out with you.
  • You cannot post in the IC for a certain character until I have accepted that character. If you are unsure as to whether your character has been accepted, please ask.
  • Please try to include, in every post, SOMETHING that other characters can react to. This means that you CANNOT:
    • Make a post that only passively restates what your character just saw, without adding any new dialogue or actions in response.
    • Make a post about your character doing something that doesn’t affect any other characters at all (ie: them doing something alone in their room, or any other isolated location).
  • This RP has no formal posting order. Please post whenever it seems right to do so. I will be keeping track of "activity flow", however, so if I think that you should be posting, I’ll release the hounds.
  • The Discord Server that will be set up is mandatory to join.
  • I may add more rules as the need arises. I can do that you know.
Appearance (Drawn):
Text Colour Hex Code:
Name:
Likes (Atleast 3):
Dislikes (Atleast 3):
Fear(s):
Dream (What drives you?):

[/hr]

“Hello? Hel- Is this on? Oh, it is. Great. It’s your headmaster Slews here. Here to greet you all. New arrivals are welcome to Akira Academy. I hope you’ve all enjoyed the first day so far. Your new clubs have hopefully welcome you with open arms. Or for the soccer club. Open feet! Ha….hah.
Anyhow, it is now the time where I’ll have to announce something exciting. Due to numerous reasons, some including budget cuts. We have decided it is best to...cut down on the amount of clubs in this academy. But of course, how could we possibly cut out any of the many wonderful clubs that inhabit this school without giving them a fair chance? Aside from the ‘Anti-Oppression’ Cub. Who unfortunately found themselves short of members this year.
To solve this, we have decided for a great competition to be had. Each club shall fight- I mean compete to prove their worth to the school! May the best win.
In other news, We are holding a competition to replace the previous school motto ‘A Place for Everyone’. For those who have entries, please report to office 27 in the Dreams Building.
Now how do I turn this off. This…no. THIIIIS, no. Th-“
Writing Club Room:

The new found home of the Characters. The once great writing club has been reduced to a room with dodgy chairs and a single exploding computer. The rumour is that the Writing Club use to have one of the most grandest bases in the Academy. Untill the previousy head of the club was forced to trade their base with the poverty's club base after a lost bet.

MORE TO COME HEHE
[/hr]
PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL:
Principal Slews:
'Once claimed he had genuine martian blood"
"First name might actually be Principal"
Year Quote: “Tax what now?”

------------- "HEAD OF THE ART CLUB:
Réell Ement
“Smokes chocolate Cigarettes”
“Hates the Writing Club”
“Frenchness is not confirmed.”
Year Quote: “Je suis le meilleur”(edited)

--------- HEAD OF THE OCCULT CLUB: Hantu Perempuan
“Claims Sixth Sense is rather inaccurate”
“While great at giving palm readings. Might just have a hand fetish.”
“For Halloween she dresses like a normal student.”
Year Quote: “I wish that my Parents had actually just passed on at this point.”

---------- HEAD OF THE DANCE CLUB:
Dmitri vražda
”Dance Dance, motherfucker Year Quote:
“In this world, The Music Dance to You.”

And the rest? Well.....

Spoilers.
[/hr][/hr][/hr]

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: Luma
Are color hexes required? If not, I'd like a spot!

Reactions: xLarius
@Wolfsbane706 , Some sort of colour for character dialogue is required to differentiate it from normal text. By Colour Hex I do mean you can just pick one of the default ones. You do not need to find out the colour code for it, just post the name of the colour.

I hope that answers your question.

Works for me. Thanks for the info. I'm in!

Reactions: Rithas
Guess I might be interested.

Dat poverty club tho...

Interested!

@Luma
Their doing it ironically now.
@Jessica2477
Thank you!

For everybody. Please feel welcome to begin working on your Character Sheets. They can be worked on here. Where the OOC will be where the finished ones will go Speaking of the OOC, that and more infomation about the RP will come soon.

Whaddup.

Good news, The OOC Character Collection is up. It can be found here

In some unfortunate news. I cannot seem to edit any of my posts at the moment. Until this is solved with the site, I will not be able to update the first posts of the Interest Check or the OOC. I will still be working on things, but it will either be in new posts (what a mess weh) or off site.

Yeet.

• Spicy
Reactions: xLarius and Luma
[0fieldset=CHARACTERNAME]

CURRENT LOCATION

ACTUAL POST TEXT

(TAGGINGS OF PEOPLE WHO YOU INTERACT WITH/MENTION)

Remove the 0 in the fieldset

Example:

Naru
Writing Club Homeroom

"I LOVE MUFFINS" Said Naru, eating quite a lot of muffins

@Rithas

BOI I DO LOVE NOT BEING ABLE TO EDIT THINGS

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Jessica
I'm intrigued!

0_0

Thanks, for mentioning that. Sent a new one.

@Wolfsbane706 , The Coding seems to have split the CS in two.

0 points.

I'm just Ice Cold like that.

Okay okay, I won't skate around it for much longer. Try to get that little thing fixed. But yeah, you're accepted. :)

0 points.

Okay okay, I won't skate around it for much longer. Try to get that little thing fixed. But yeah, you're accepted. :)
Believe me when I say that I would happily fix it, if I wasn't having the same issue you were having with editing posts.

0 points.

Believe me when I say that I would happily fix it, if I wasn't having the same issue you were having with editing posts.
Oh God.

IT'S SPREAAAAAAAAAAADING

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: xLarius
Last edited:
  • According to Plan
Don't mind me. Just testing something here.

• Thank You
Reactions: Luma