Interest Check: Harvest Moon RP

• Thread starter SeffiaTheZombie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SeffiaTheZombie

Original poster
Hello! I am a super big fan of the Harvest Moon games, and have been wanting to do an RP based on the game for awhile. I thought I would just post an interest check to see if people would be interested in joining. It would probably be a group roleplay, but 1x1 would work as well. I was planning on using OCs for the RP. If you're interested, reply below and we can start making characters and plotting!

This actually sounds... Awfully interesting. Im not sure how it would work though, but I guess the focus would have to be on romancing?

Yes, that's what I was thinking. I had a plot in mind, if it was a 1x1, where the two could be from rival farms.

Oh, I see. Well, the way I see it, it would be best to do it with either a lot of people to play a lot of different villagers, or as you say, keep it to 1 x 1. I think I'd be fine with both.

I really like Harvest Moon DS/Cute the most, so if you would like you can either create an original character, or use one from the series.

OC, but for no particular reason. I just feel like it.

I was going to make an OC too ^^ You can play either gender, but I was going to play a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.