3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.

Amanda Waller sits across a meeting room table from a handful of men and women in suits from various agencies, most of which she'd heard of.

"This needs to be your number one priority, Waller." One of them warned her.

Her eyes narrowed, and she shifted in her seat. Oddly, the man who had just tried to intimidate her flinched at her reaction. "You are not in a position to tell me what my priorities should be. I don't care if you're the guy who wipes the President's ass. My priorities are decided by me." Then, the moment was over, and her demeanor went back to happy and cordial.

"That being said, the capture of Samuel Sterns does strike me as something of a priority, especially considering that he was just granted extradition to Latveria, of all places. I'll assemble a team." She stood up and headed toward the door.

Pausing at the door she looked back at the assembled men and women. "Oh, I assume you'll prefer him returned alive? I'll tell my team killing him is a last resort... but, you'd be best served if you prepped a fast medivac from the border of Latveria to TAHITI. I hear it's a magical place. Good day ladies and gentlemen."

*** OOC ***

Interested in the mission? Epic Crossover is a group run on a Discord Server and here in Iwaku that is a superheroic comic and movie mashup. Respond here, and if you are truly interested, Join our Discord Server and talk to some of us real time!

I'm Deathstroke.

Reactions: Michale CS
James is here to help. :)

Reactions: Michale CS