Interest Check § Action/Romance/Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LenaG

Original poster
Hello fellow Roleplayers!
I have gone a-wall these past few months and I'm back. Within those months, I have come up with ideas for a roleplay. Below is a list of three roleplay plots that I have thought off. Just a reply on this thread indicating the following:
Name
Posting Speed
Plot you are interested in

This is a first come first serve basis. So whoever posted a reply first will have the plot first. I only play females. I tried to play males before but I was never good at it. So apologies, apologies, but that's my limitation.

Lastly, have fun :)

Honor of the Heart
King Astrid of Aquilonem created a siege, using the Legendary Ice Heart, on his two neighboring kingdom Aquastri and Aquayre. The war continued on for a decade. When the hope of the war started to diminish, Six Gods appeared from the sky and helped the humans vanquish King Astrid's Army.

They took the Ice Heart from his body, and King Astrid withered and died. Two of the Six Gods, Caelum, along with his Sister Goddess, Terram, turned Aquilonem into a dark place where the monsters created by the Ice Heart dwelled. The lands of Aquastri and Aquayre were combined by the God Aztar and the two heirs were married creating a new kingdom Novae Tarrae.

Demtreus, thought Novae Tarrae the Art of Magic to the masters and maintain peace as Guardians of Novae Tarrae, and maintain the monsters of the Ice Heart within the territory of Aquilonem. The twin gods Tanato and Eitri thought the art of the sword to aid the Guardian to maintain peace in Novae Tarrae and Aquilonem.

Peace reigned over Novae Tarrae, for centuries, with the leadership of the Kings and the Guardians. Sadly, all peace must always be threatened with evil. The Ice Heart started to grow stronger and the monsters had started to become hard to maintain by the borders both by the guardians and warriors.

When the crown prince, who had joined the army maintaining the monsters, had died from one of the attacks; King Oberon had ordered all Mages and Warriors all over the land and retrieve the Missing Sword of Astrid, the only sword that can control the monsters. It was lost when King Astrid had died as the Ice Heart was taken from it. Legend says that the Sword of Astrid contained the Light of the Sun that contrast to the Ice Heart, which gave him control over the power and the monster created by the Ice Heart.

King Oberon had declared that whoever brings the Sword of Astrid, will become his heir and the next king of Novae Tarrae. Some Mages and Warriors wanted the power, and some just wanted to serve the kingdom and put an end to the terror of the monsters​

Game of Honor
In the brink of dawn, the soldiers ran through the courtyard, servants scattered around, and everyone was at panic. The queen woke up in a scream to find blood on her bed, where the king should have laid asleep. His body wasn't there, but it seemed his blood is. Her three sons are missing, but her two daughters was untouched. Everyone was ordered to search the whole castle, when they didn't find the king and the three princes, they were ordered to search the whole country. A month had passed, the queen is devastated, none of the official at court can comfort her. It seems that the only person who is keeping her sane was the king's close adviser and general Lord Solemn.

All hoped was almost lost, when the court received a letter of ransom.

"The Lionclan has your king and your heirs. Give us the Sword of Ice and we will set them free.
You have until the end of the Festival of the Silver Sun to bring the sword.
Find the Cave Between the Five Mountains of Almorea. Bring your prized warrior and a companion.
Try and bring more than the two and we will kill your king and your heirs."

Two warriors was immediately sent, but something was wrong. The king's adviser, upon their departure, was immediately crowned Lord Chancellor of the land, and his son, his heir.

The warriors left with three questions in mind.
Why did the queen agreed Lord Solemn be the one to be the Chancellor and not her?
Why immediately surrender the sword?

And, why only send two warrior to go back and forth and retrieve the king, without back up?
Vanilla Coffee
Lilia is a bookworm, and not just any bookworm. She's the total dream bookworm. Ask about any book and she'll give you a summary of a full review. Then again, anyone have a secret. Books are her haven, and life is her nightmare. She's not social and barely talks. Working part time at the college library is fine, as she studies Literature in college. No one bugs her in class, and the professors are understanding of her quiet and reserved self, most of them. Everything seem to be going well in her life. That is until, certain soon-to-graduate Law student stumbled upon the library at the very first day of the first semester, and ever since then, he wouldn't stop following her around the library and keep asking her questions about herself, and all the random tid bits about her.​

Status
Not open for further replies.