Interchangeable Existence (ICE)

[BCOLOR=#000000]Sarina's eyes widened. "Karma?!" She exclaimed. She looked at Airian and smiled, "This is my childhood best friend!" She got excited then looked back at Karma. "I didn't even know you were still into games like these! I thought you'd be way to busy to play." Kaiya looked around, she noticed many players look to create groups the back to Karma and Airian. "Would you two wanna be in a group with me?" She said with a smiled.[/BCOLOR]

Airian smiled faintly. "Nice to meet you...Karma. You can call me Airian." He bowed slightly, then striaghtened once more, looking at Sarina. "I'd be okay with a group...though honestly...I'm not much of a conversationalist." He said in the same quiet, seemingly uncaring tone he'd had the entire time he'd been speaking. "Maybe we can ask them to join too." He motioned to a few people by the fountain.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Twon. Jumped up seeing someone motion. For him to come near.
"Hello fellow players..
Would you guys like to make a group?"

Noticing the hat he had was making him a little hot he unequip it. He dirty brown didn't fall long just stood there. It reminded him of a shaggy dog. He stained at it for a while..