Reannieva

Original poster
In-game character created.

World base of choice created.

Body recognized.

Please wait...

(Ding)World loaded...

Welcome to ICE, character Kaiya.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Sarina was greeted by an electronic voice, then blinded by a bright light. Upon opening her eyes, she was welcomed by a wonderful futuristic city, with bright blue colors, metallic bends, and flying cars. Her eyes grew in amazement. "Wow...." She gasped. It was beyond comprehension how beautiful it was. "How did I not know about this game...?" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She started scrounging around her inventory to be greeted with her stats "Good, Agility, Strength, and Speed. That's all I need here." The game required you upload a drive from a previous game, apparently to extract certain over used skills. This way the game could determine what abilities your current avatar would be using, some sort of over the top leveling system she guessed. As she continued scrolling through her inventory she noticed a sword, a light sword at that. She equipped it and waved it around skillfully. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She thought to herself, there are probably thousands logging in this game right now, would she befriend any of them? The last thing she noticed in her inventory was her cloak. This was no normal cloak, it made her blend in, she couldn't walk around and expect to be welcomed by everyone else with these cat ears, some might even mistake her as an evil individual. She glanced around and quickly equipped it. She walked hurriedly over to a mirrored building to be greeted by a beautifully made humanoid avatar.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]This was the start of a new world, one that she could finally be good at, one that she could succeed in more than her brother ever could.[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: 2 people

Body recognized.

Please wait...

*DING* World loaded...

Welcome to ICE, character Rayn.

Ria blinked in surprise as he looked over a small hut. He smiled a little. "Cool.." he wandered forwards and pushed the door open. He was greeted by a fireplace that could use some repair, and old bed, and a chair with a desk. He smiled. "Awesome!" Looking around, he noticed a mirror. He smirked at his red hair. "Almost forgot about that.." he ruffled it to make it looked disheveled, then checked his inventory. "OOooh....niiice." He chose the sword and spun it around before making sure it clipped to his belt. He then moved to the window, where his breath was taken away. "Wow..." he breathed. He saw a large, dazzling city. "I wonder who's there..." He rubbed the back of his neck and noticed he was still wearing his red collar. He smiled again and slipped out of the hut, climbing a nearby tree and looking out over the city. "It's beautiful..." He chuckled.

~~~~~

Body recognized.

Please wait...

*DING* World loaded...

Welcome to ICE, character Kail.

Airian was glad of his thick armor as the cold, snowy wind almost immediately chilled his uncovered face. He looked around and noticed a large gate of ice. As he stepped forwards, it opened to an intricate city of snow houses, ice paths, and a cold elven city. Airian smiled. "Brilliant." He muttered, stepping forwards. He checked his inventory and almost immediately equipped his bow, wrapping it on his shoulder and setting the quiver on his back. He avoided and NPC, moving towards a house marked on his map as his own. He didn't want to talk or even really look at anyone until he had found out where he would be returning to after every mission, during every save, and after every exploration trip. He paused once he was inside, looking around the snowy house. The walls were ice, but the bed was wool and the tables were made of stone, along with the chairs, which were also covered in wool. The ground was just dirt. He set his bow on the table and fell back on the bed. "This is actually pretty nice..." he said quietly.

~~~~~

Body recognized.

Please wait...

*DING* World loaded...

Welcome to ICE, character Jay.

Sayer blinked at a sudden beam of light. She stepped forwards, rubbing her eyes and looking around. She squeaked a little as she realized she was in the middle of a forest. "Wha...what?" She frowned slightly. Her ear twitched as a bird chirped overhead. She checked her inventory and noticed she had plenty of knives. She equipped one and held it tightly in her hand as she glanced around. Most of the trees were fir trees, but to the left she noticed they changed to maples and oaks. She went to the right, deeper into the firs and the colder area. She equipped a jacket from her inventory and rubbed her ear a little. "I wonder where this is." she thought aloud.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 people

Body recognized.

Please wait...

*DING* World loaded...

Welcome to ICE, character Natwon Brooks.

Fresh air inside a game. He thought it to be the greatest thing he hand ever seen. The people wave, stoping to talk with smiles on their faces. Coats as big as they were it made him giggle.
"Hehe." He replied with a simple wave to be nice.

"Ah so this is my new home." Natwon looked around in awe at the snow falling. He pull the hat more over his ears.
"Oh the chills, now first thing first. Time to upload the data." He sat on the side of the street finding a box that wasn't that bad off. He went into his bag and begin to look at his potion's. ounting everything twice. Making sure his number one tool was in good shape. "Everything seems to be in order. Almost done uploading also ehh."

Natwon click on his name and with into eidt mode. He wanted to create a nick name.
  • T-dog
  • Town
  • Nat
  • Nathan
  • Net
  • Twon
He clicked on Twon since it was the closest to his name.
"That's better." He stood up realizing that the upload has beendone for five mins now. He turned and began to walk untill he saw a place to stay for the night.

È̷̷ͯ̈́ͦ̕r̴̈͋ͦrͪ͋̊͑̈̈̊͝õ̌̑͞r̓ͤ̔̈͛́ͬͪͦ͝:͆̌ͯ̄ͪͭ̌̅̎ ̴̈́̈́͋͠C͛ͬ̉̎̊ͥǫ̵͆͊͑ͣ͌ȓ́̊͗̎ͮ̓̒ͯ͞rͫ̊ͤ̈́͌̈́uͣͣ̒̿̒͜p̶ͩͪ̋͌̇ͯ̀t́̎͐ͥ͐̇ͪ́͝i̅͂̏̅̀̚o̸͆́̂͆n̈̋̑ͥ̚ ̄ͮ̋̀͢c̡͌́͆͗̚0͒ͥ̀͏yͩͨ̅̈͞͡ ͨ̀͂̓̈͑̓͊͠͠A̸͂̐ͩ͘%̷̢̍͒ͤ↕̂ͪ͏♫̢͒ͬ̍́̓ͥ̋ͧ͏͠
̧ͭ̂̓ͭͬ͋̌͆̈
̈̄ͥ͑̈́̀͞Ṕ̶̆̈̎͌͌(͌̂e̴͒́̈́ͬ̄ͤ̐͟͠!̴̒̔̋s̢̾̉e͋̋͛͐ ͣ͆g̴̴ͨͥ̓ͬu͌̄͋͋̽҉͠i͋ͬ͊ͨ̆ͬt̊ͤ̒ͦͬ.͌̄ͯ͞.̸̅̾͆͆̈́ͣ.̛͐҉́
͋͒͂͛̽ͮ̈́̕
̿̓͒*̵͋̎ͤ̏ͭ͜͜B̋̂͊̽̄́z̍̓͐ͨ͗̕z̉͌͋ͩ̆ͯ̋́z̆̒́̔̓̿ͭͯ͜͞tͪ̑͛̎̀̀̕*̨̍͋ͦ̂͑̀ͪ ͫ͂ͦ̄̌͝͠҉W̧̿́ͧ̐͆ͮ̊̔̓҉o̶͆͑ͨͭ̎̾͑̾̇͘͞ũ̎ͤ́̿ͪͪͨ̌͏҉&̵͋͆ͨͭ̚͟͢ ́̈̐̔ͤ͟l̷ͥ̎̏́o̧ͩ̂̆̽̚͘a̓ͤͣ̌͑̊͡Ģ̉ͪ͊̿̔͢a̾̓͒̅͞d̈́ͨ͋̅͗͘.̨ͪ̊ͩ̑͒͐̈́̚.̨̈͆͋ͤ̉̾̚͝.͐ͣ̌̎ͯ҉͟͡ ̈̽̊̊́̃͗̓̕͡
̓̇͐ͧ͝
̸ͭ̓W͑̅̋ͩ͆̓e̍͂ͬ͂̓ͯl̎ͭ͆̀͢c̷̐̀̀͟o̶ͨ̐͒̈́͒͛͋m̆͆̽̾͋ͦ͌̊̌͟e̓̅̾̍̆̄́ ͛̆͆̀ͣ̚͟t̄͊ͫ̿ͦ͗͌͘͘ö́ͯ̀ͨͤ̀ͩ͟ ̎͝I̾̒̍̓͡C̶̡ͩ̇ͩ̈̽ͫ́ͣĘͭ̇ͥ̌͌ͫ̋͊,͗̾ͯ͊͐ͤ̔͊͏ ̷͌̍̏͂̅̀͘c̷̸̶ͩ͐́h͐̉ͭ̚͏ā̷̐̏ͬ̑ͯ̔͞r̅ͬ̑̎͐̇ȁ̡̏͟c̨̓̇̀̔̅͊ͤ̊ͭṫ̸ͬͫe̶̋̋̔ͨ̕͝r̨͐͛ͫ̄̉̆ͯ̚ ̧ͧ̉̒C̢͗̇ͩ̈́̿̇̐͂͘h̅̅̽̆̈́ͥ̽͟i̵͗̂ͥ̍̽̒̈͟p̸͛pͭ̓ͤ̉̾ͥ҉a̓ͪ͐̉͒ͦ

Chippa remained motionless, merely standing in place before she looked back and forth, leaning in and out to check if that seriously happened. "Uhmmm.... Alright!" The girl shrugged off the bug, so easily in fact that one would have to suspect whether these were common occurrences. Without a moment's pass her frame spun around, pushing her momentum to walk in the random direction,"This way! " The lengthy tail twitched as her excitement could not seem to peak, as every direction she looked made her crave the next. She had no idea where she was, nor what she was even doing, but she was doing it! The region looked to be consisting random thickets of trees, and plains, yep she was lost alright.

There was a deep growl that echoed within the distance, one that gnawed at Chippa's curiosity. She wanted to see, no, had to see what made the sound!
"Here puppy puppy puppy!" She called out, not even sure if the thing that made such a sound could be considered a dog. But, low and behold upon entering one of the thickets, "That's a big puppy..." The amusement disappeared from her voice, her face nearly greeting the creature's as she dug through the bush. "That's a very big puppy...." The creature released a burst of air from it's nostril's, with enough force to blow Chippa's bangs away from her face."Alright... I'm just going to go now.." Chippa took only a step back before the HUD device worked, portraying the creatures health and level of twenty three. More so, it was a rare spawn, indicated by the skull next to the number. Nervous chuckle escaped her lips as she backed away, the creature stepping forward. "You don't want to do this! It doesn't have to be this way Mr. Puppy! We could be friends you and I!" Again the growl sounded, even she knew there was no way of escaping. "I can at least hug it once!!" She caved, running at the beast and diving into it. The texture was so warm, if only she could hold onto this fur forever! But alas, the big red system letters came to greet her, something she was familiar to seeing now.

You are dead
Respawning in 60 seconds

"That wasn't even fair!" Chippa energetically cried out, rolling on the floor in the blackened space."But it was so friggin soft!!"

• Love

Body recognized.

Please wait...

(Ding)World loaded...

Welcome to ICE, character Altariel.

Karma stood outside in complete awe looking at this giant castle much bigger than her own at home, bigger than one she has ever even imagined. The outside of the castle was glistening unlike anything she had ever seen, everything was just so elaborate. She notices one key detail though, she's not standing on the ground. She realizes that she has the ability to fly, after coming to grips with not being on the ground and regaining her ability to fly she decided to go and take a look in the castle to see who could possibly be the owner.

As she flies up to the castle and gets her self on the footing of it, she noticed a title on the arch of the door way, "Castle of the Elven Goddess Alatariel". She thinks to herself "Is this possible? Could I really be the one who lives in this castle? Can I finally put all of my diplomatic training to good use?" As she goes through the door she sees hardly anyone inside the castle, but noticed that the inside is in no less intricate detail than the out. It appears that the walls are made of gold, yet have diamond flakes encrusted. The only room that was different was her thrown room. As she walked in the first thing she noticed was a giant thrown made of a large tree trunk, but the rest of the room was green velvet with golden trim. She then checked her skill set and noticed that with being an elf she had great spells of nature. This must have been why her thrown room had the green velvet and her thrown was made of a tree trunk. After thoroughly looking through the castle she decided she would look below to see what was under her castle, since before the main things she was focused on was the fact she was flying and who could possibly own the giant castle in front of her.

Karma then walks outside the castle and looks down upon a vast lucious forest, with giant flowers, mushrooms, and trees flourishing throughout. She sees that this place unlike her home land has been virtually untouched by progression. As she looked down upon the forest in great wonder the only thing that could come to her mind is, "If this is my castle then there has to be others around, but I see no houses here? Where could they be?"

The last thing she had planned to do was to search for the people, but she was so tired and had no idea where they could be. She decided that she would go to her room in the great castle to sleep the night. She would find the people in the morning.

• Love
"HELLO NEW WORLD!" Being than he always used his real name on his first charater of a new game. He made sure that his nickname (Twon) showed other then his full name.
"Check. What a nice place." He looked around the room seeing nothing but wooden furniture around . the details to everything was amazing. A tear drop from his eye in real life.
"Beautiful."
Reaching for his gloves and jacket he made sure all items are still where they should be. Standing he stumble a little not really use to the system yet.

"It's okay you will get use to it after a while." A Npc maid walked in with a bill for the nights stay. "Here you are sir. Thank you for staying with us. We hope you come a gain."

Twon had made the transfer and left quickly. Walking to the nearest open field so he could practice on his newly found skills. Being already at level 10 made him act like a show a bit. He Sat on the ground in the safe zone opening his inventory.

"So this is a Zeno" he placed the hilt in his hand. A switch with a blade. He did his research on it earlier. You could place a mini shareds of different element. At the moment. He only hand a poison shared and a earth shared. placing the poison shared into the empty cricket it glowed. Turning a dark purple color a blade showed. Not to short or long. The same size of his forearm.

"I'm am totally going to love this thing!!!"
Natwon ran out of the safe zone.

Kenichi dodged a woman pushing a baby in a stroller, running at full speed. She cried out something as he passed, so he turned with a quick wave and gave her an even quicker apology, but did not slow down. He needed to get home. He had a game to play.

He came to a stop at the crosswalk, his breath raspy. He dug into the pocket of his school uniform with one hand while jamming the button at the light repeatedly to stop traffic so that he could cross safely. Cars began to slow, obeying the traffic lights, just as his hand found the inhaler in his pocket. He pulled it out, let out all his breath while shaking the white, L-shaped tube, then wrapped his mouth around the end piece and pushed down on the device with his thumb. He inhaled the bitter medicine deeply, noticing it was now safe for him to cross. He dashed forward, still holding his breath, and once he was on the other side he let it all out in one big whoosh. Spots of darkness flecked across his vision for a moment as he tried to catch his breath again, but he refused to slow down. He took one more puff from his inhaler before shoving it back into his pocket.

Ken reached his house in record timing. He burst inside, panting, and hurriedly removed his shoes to replace them with his house slippers.

"You're home early," he heard his mother say. Ken looked up to see her leaning back from the sink so that she could peer at him from down the short hall.

"I've got a lot of homework to do," he said, averting his eyes by pretending to have trouble getting his slipper on. "I'll probably be busy for the rest of the day. Is it okay if I skip dinner?"

His mother stopped what she was doing to stand further away from the sink and into his line of sight. "Have you had anything since lunch?"

Ken started toward her, hoping that his expression was unreadable. "Yeah, I shared a bag of chips with Ethan before we left school." His stomach growled, as though trying to rat him out, but it was light enough that his mother didn't hear it.

"Alright," his mother said. She reached her arms out for him as he started to walk by, and he turned and leaned in so that she could plant a kiss on his temple. "Your father won't be happy if you're not down for dinner, but I'll try and talk to him."

"Thanks, mom," Ken said with a small smile. He turned and headed for the stairs, skipping a few with each step, and made a beeline for his room. Once inside, he locked the door so that his sisters wouldn't bother him once they came home from school. The VR headset was still on his nightstand where he'd left it the night before.

He took his cellphone from his back pocket and sat on the bed, scrolling through his contacts. He found Ethan's number and began tapping at the screen with his thumbs.

'Home. I'm logging in now.'

The text message sent successfully. Ken put his phone on silent, put it on the nightstand, and picked up the headset. Once he was laid out on his bed, he placed it over his head and turned it on.

In-game character loading.

World base of choice loading.

Body recognized.

Please wait...

(Ding) World loaded...

Welcome back to ICE, character Miyoko.

White washed out his vision, and then the virtual world faded into view. He was right where he had logged off the night before with Ethan, in his home base, the Samurai Wind Village. They had spent all night leveling in the giant bamboo forests around the area, but opted to log out in a safe place, just in case.

Ken looked down at his in-game body, a woman's body, and chuckled to himself, his voice also that of a woman's now. He didn't think he would ever be able to get over the fact that he could look down and see breasts on his chest, however virtual they were. Ken didn't normally play female characters in any game where one could choose the gender, but when he found out that ICE was a virtual reality MMO, he just had to see if he would actually have boobs or not. He had tried to sqeeze them upon entering the game first the first time the night before, but there was no feeling of them being there, much to his disappointment.

I can still do this, he thought, jumping up and down slightly. His virtual breasts jiggled with the movement, and Ken could not help the smirk that played across his lips.

Ken, or, rather, Miyoko now, walked over toward the main entrance to the village and stood quietly off to the side. "Come on, Ethan," she said under her breath, anxious to start exploring the area and leveling some more. There were significantly more player characters running around today than there were yesterday, when the game first launched mysteriously out of nowhere.

A small flash of light appeared in the area where she and Ethan had logged off, and then the light took the shape of a person. It was a player character loading into the game. Miyoko held her breath, hoping it was Ethan logging in.

[tabs]
17a65e95b888d0_full.jpg

Ethan who had lived much closer to the school had arrived to his house sooner. He opened the door and noticed nobody was home. "Yes! Home alone! I get to fully focus on the game without any distractions. Man this is such a great day!" he thought to himself.

Ethan threw his bookbag across his bedroom and set up his system. He got up and removed a jacket he was wearing. Beginning to pace back and forth, he started talking to himself.
"Ugh, come on! What's taking you so long, Kenichi? I can't take all this waiting." He had made a deal with Kenichi saying that they must log in together at all times so they woulden't be too far in levels. They had already reached level 10 together after a fun night of gaming the night before.

He heard his phone alert tone and dived toward his bed. He saw the text from Kenichi and jumped up excited. He went to his system and booted up the game.
[/tabs]

[tabs][/tabs]
[tabs]
7e0bd2166083f0_full.jpg

Character loading.

World Base of Choice Loading.

Body Recognized.

Loading World.

(Ding) World loaded

Welcome back to ICE, Ethan.

The world around him formed. Each detail going where it belongs and the sky forming above him. Ethan began loading and a white light formed around him. He fully loaded in front of Miyoki and waved.

"Hey, what's up! Wow...i'm still trying to get used to your female body. How does it feel?

[/tabs]

• Love
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sarina was walking through the city when she couldn't help but notice some NPC's coughing."That's weird, are NPC's suppose to look sick like that?" She quickly cleared her mind and continued. So many tall mirror side buildings, she absolutely loved it! *Ding* A message flashed before her eyes... *Opening Event Incoming In 10 Minutes, Please Click Here To Teleport to Barialna, Center of Game. Do you wish to teleport now?* Opening event? She thought to herself, of course since the game had only just come out 3 days ago she didn't know there was an opening event, without hesitation she clicked yes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]*Teleporting To Barialna City*[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She opened her eyes after the well known flash of light and looked around, "Woah..." She gasped. She was surrounded by beautifully crafted, cream colored and white buildings. She opened up her map, she was somewhere called Barialna City Gardens. She looked up once more and saw a fountain. She quickly ran over and touched the water.... "It feels so... Real..." She said as she playfully splashed around. "I guess other players will be here soon, I wonder what the other avatars look like?" She got excited. She glanced over at the reflection of the water just to make sure her cloak was still active, and sure enough, it was. It was then she laid down on the grass in the garden, she knew that in this game she wasn't going to be a push over like she was in the real world, no.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She knew she was going to be the best of the best, or at least she was going to damn well try. She then got up and sat back on the side of the fountain. Patiently waiting for for the other avatars to arrive. She smiled as she felt the excitement rise in her stomach. She couldn't wait to get started![/BCOLOR]

Ria fell from a tree as a message flashed. *DING* "Hmm...Opening event? Cool!" He brushed himself off and adjusted his sword, giggling. "Let's see what this is!" He clicked it. He squeaked a little at a bright flash, then rubbed his eye, looking around. "Wow..." He had been moved in front of a large rose bush. "It's pretty..." he picked one of the roses. "So realistic..." he gently stroked the velvet petals as he wondered around. He paused in an archway. There was a huge fountain and a girl. Ria smiled, walking over and peeking in the water. Wow...he did look like a girl! Just..without the obvious chest features.
~~~~~

Airian had just gotten up to go exploring, having grabbed his bow and arrows, when a message flashed across his screen with a resounding *DING*. "Oh..Hmm. An opening event, I don't remember reading about that..." He clicked the event and was surprised to find himself now in front of a large white building. He groaned, the heat almost too much. He returned his jacket to his inventory, stretching. "That's better..." He mumbled, wandering around. He wondered who else he would run into. Surely a few of them would be friendly, right?

~~~~~

Sayer squeaked, waving her knife as a message *DINGED* in her face. She groaned. "Oh...an alert..." she read it to herself. "An event? I don't know..." she hesitated, then clicked on it. She yelped as she felt like she'd been dropped. Blinking, she found herself. She sat up, having been laying on her back, and realized she had been moved and a little cat had messed up the system a moment, her having tripped on it as she appeared. She rubbed her ear and stood, walking around a little. She saw a man, elf-looking, and frowned. She hid her knife and ducked into a garden. She didn't want to talk to people...they were judgmental! Well, she wanted to level up first, then maybe she'd get some courage.

• Love

As Ethan's avatar finished loading, a pop-up message in the upper right corner of Miyoko's vision flashed. Your friend, Ethan, is now online.

Miyoko walked up to Ethan as he waved back at her.
"Hey, what's up! Wow...i'm still trying to get used to your female body. How does it feel?
Miyoko shifted her weight to one leg. "I don't feel any different, but every time I look down they're in my face," she said with a grin. She glanced down and jumped a few times for good measure. "Dude, they look so real, but I can't even feel them! I can't get over it."

She noticed NPC's walking by, but they didn't pay her any attention. A few other player characters did, however. One gave her a disgusted look, but another player had a female avatar, as well, and gave her a huge smile and an animated thumbs up.

"Well, I was able to skip on dinner tonight so we can play longer. I'm dying to see what ability I get at eleven!"

Miyoko waved her arm from the right of her field of view to the left and the inventory menu appeared. She cycled through her items, most of them vendor fodder, and found her healing staff. After equipping it, the menu disappeared and the staff materialized her hand. "You ready, bruh?" she asked – one of the many new English slang words Ethan had taught Kenichi over the course of their friendship.

Opening Event Incoming In 10 Minutes, Please Click Here To Teleport to Barialna, Center of Game. Do you wish to teleport now?

Miyoko jumped at the sudden message in front of her vision. Her eyes rolled to Ethan. "Did you just get this message? Should we go? I'm wondering if there's going to be fighting involved. I should probably sell real quick," she said, turning to find a vendor as the message minimized itself into the top center of her vision. After dumping all her useless loot off on an NPC vendor and walking away with a nice little chunk of game currency, she waited on Ethan's mark. Her class was a healer, and years of prior gaming had taught Kenichi to always wait on the tank and DPS before charging in first.

Twin jumped in to the air aiming for a level 4 ant. "AHHHHHHH!!!" He jabbed at the ant left eye, not really knowing what to go for. "Die you Mons......" he paused in the air and the world went black.

+Click+
"GET OFF OF THAT DA** GAME!!!" His mom pulled off his head set and continue to yell about him being on it all night and not going to school. She pushed him downstairs to eat something before she beat him.

"Well thanks for breakfast mom.." he smiled big to try to get her to smile too. "Sorry, mom time ran away from me. Won't happen again."
He ran back up the stair and walk back up to his room.
Reaching for the door he heard the new sounding from his sister room

[Rainbow]BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS[/rainbow]

Twon walked into the room hearing them say "ICE the new game of the world." the new reporter spoke of there being something wrong with the game. Yet, not caring he ran back to his room before they finished and logged back on.

Loading finished....
Welcome back NATION BROOKS....

He looked around not being in the air anymore and began to walk towards the city. "Oh what's this." An box that flashed showed itself small in the cover of his eye.
He click to open it and click again moving to fast. Not reading anything he saw teleport then went for it.

CENTER CITY

"Wow!!!!" The feeling wasn't like anything he had felt before. Wondering was this want it felt like when he played '.Hack' so many years ago. He took a sit on a bench. He heard water coming from somewhere but didn't turn around. He tried to take everything in as easy as he could.

Reactions: Amberlin
Alatariel winced as she awoke from her bed. She though to herself, "It's going to take awhile to get used to these shiny walls, oh well time to go try to find the other people!" She strolls through the castle, on her way to the outside she sees a giant glowing white chest. She walks over and opens it, the chest has a glowing silver bow with jewels of all sorts encrusted on it. There was also a quiver equip with diamond arrows, as she picks the quiver up they instantly turn a bright yellow shining color. After she has equipped the item, it is listed as "Light Bow". "This could be extremely useful, I should definitely keep this. It seems extremely powerful."

[BCOLOR=#000000]After finding the Light Bow she continues on her journey to find the people, as she gets outside she takes another moment to marvel at the miraculous forest. "Guess I need to try my hand at flying again... Welp, here goes nothing!" As she steps off of the footing of the castle she instantly starts flying again, almost as if a subconscious reaction. She then goes deep into the forest which is a lot darker than she imagined it to be, all but the occasional beam of light shimmering through the canopy made by the giant trees.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The first thing she sees is an elf who is extremely wounded calling for help! "I don't know what I could do though, but there has to be something I can do for them! I'm supposed to be their goddess!" With out another thought, Alatariel levitated into the air raised her hands and suddenly this white glistening water shot up from the ground surrounding the wounded player and she sees his health bar start regenerating. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Alatariel: "Are you okay?!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Wounded Elf: "I'm definitely beginning to feel a lot better now, thanks to you!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Alatariel: "I'm elated that I could help! What happened to you?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Wounded Elf: -whimpering- "I was attacked."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Alatariel: "By who?!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Wounded Elf: " I... I don't know.... It just all happened so fast!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Alatariel: "Well... Surely he's gone by now, do you feel as if you could walk now?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Wounded Elf: "Yes... I think so..."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Alatariel: "Is there a village or somewhere I could go with you to that way I know you'll be safe? I'm also looking for the other players around here. Do you know where they could be?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] *****Ding*****[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Opening Event incoming in 5 minutes, Please Click here to Teleport to Barialna, Center of Game. Do you wish to teleport now? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Alatariel: "Oh! That seems important, I think I should go to the event. Plus I'm sure I'll meet some people there! Do you think you may be okay to make it to a safe zone by yourself?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Wounded Elf: " Yeah, I should be fine if you could use that healing ability on me again. If it's not too much to ask?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Alatariel: "I'm not sure if I can, but I'll try!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She then lifted her hands up as she did before and began levitating. Again the healing water shot up from the ground and began healing him, as he was being healed he began walking deeper into the forest. She noticed there was a message that popped up"Alatariel Used Nature's Grace". "So I guess that's what Nature's Grace meant! I had no idea... The description of the ability was missing earlier.... I wonder why I can use it now."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]She then closes her eyes as she clicks the link. When she opens her eyes she is standing outside of a grand city. "Welp this must be it, I better head inside!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]As she walks toward the city gates she realizes that the reason she could use Nature's Grace to heal him even though the ability didn't show a description earlier was because she didn't need to use the skill at that time. She then thinks back and realizes none of her abilities had a description... "How peculiar, but I guess the other abilities will be useable once I truly need them." As she walks through the gates she sees a bench over beside a giant fountain, where she decides to rest until the event starts.[/BCOLOR]

• Love
[BCOLOR=#000000] Kaiya[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] saw the young male walk passed her, she smiled back. She got up to stretch and move around, other people were finally teleporting in for the main event, a young male caught her eye, he was an elf character. He seemed harmless, and she needed help to complete the game. Kaiya made sure her cloak was still active and her human form was still as her appearance.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Once she mad sure, she approached the male, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]"Hello, I saw you and I thought you seemed like one to talk to." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Well, that sounded awkward... Sarina was never one to talk to boys, she always became nervous and shy around them, or she never knew what to say. In this world though, she could be different, more aggressive, flirty, you name it, she was it. [BCOLOR=#000000]"I was wondering, which part of the world you were from[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]?" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]She smiled at the male, she was hoping they'd be friends. She glanced around to all the other players standing around the fountain, she had opened her map once more to get a good look at the area she was in. She rotated is to the side, zoomed in, and she realized, they were in a village located at the tip of a rock, with a village located underneath Barialna City called Trenuil, the city of trade and goods. Before she knew it time had passed and the skies of the virtual world darkened.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

sky-city.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]***Welcome to ICE.***[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The world in which you make your own.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]This game was made for you to test all of your skills.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]From Tanks, to healers, we want you to strive in what you do best.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Please excuse the lack of notification of this game. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]We wanted everyone to experience the full game-play equally. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]We can assure you there are no bugs, everything that happens within the game, is suppose to happen. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]If you're in need of any help, please look at the FAQ's in your menu.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Or Perhaps the NPC's can be of assistance.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]To move on to the next set of levels such as, 11, 21 etc. You must defeat the levels boss.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]In doing so, you move on the the next set of levels, gain new abilities, and last hits give you special items.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]It is recommended you join a party for these boss fights, for we have designed them to be a bit harder than your average random bosses throughout the map.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Depending on the cities some monsters will dwell in safe zones, if they bite you or drop you in health they will not kill you for re-spawn.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Some NPC's will look different from the rest, some of them hold special missions, for experience and gold.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Without further adieu, we welcome you to our game.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]It's an experience to die for.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]With that, the low echoing voice ceased. "Will not kill you for respawn, what happens to you then?" She questioned. That wasn't much of an entrance and exit, Kaiya was a bit disppointed, but at least she had some info on the game she didn't have before. She shook her head and looked back at the elf. "My names Kaiya." She said with a smile. She looked away and saw a young girl walking towards them, one that looked of royalty. Once she reached where they stood, she had asked them about the main event. She thought some of what the voice had said seemed... Off... She didn't let the thought eat at her though. This was an experience she couldn't miss. She couldn't wait to embark on a new adventure. Even if it was with new people, it was still exciting![/BCOLOR]​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ria fell from a tree as a message flashed. *DING* "Hmm...Opening event? Cool!" He brushed himself off and adjusted his sword, giggling. "Let's see what this is!" He clicked it. He squeaked a little at a bright flash, then rubbed his eye, looking around. "Wow..." He had been moved in front of a large rose bush. "It's pretty..." he picked one of the roses. "So realistic..." he gently stroked the velvet petals as he wondered around. He paused in an archway. There was a huge fountain and a girl. Ria smiled, walking over and peeking in the water. Wow...he did look like a girl! Just..without the obvious chest features.
~~~~~

Airian paused as a young woman walked over. He started to answer a few of her questions when a voice echoed above. He listened intently, then sighed a little. "Announcements.." he shrugged. There was something...weird...in the announcements, but eh. "I don't know...oh, My name is Airian." He smiled, offering her a hand to shake. "I'm from an elf city up in the ice mountains. I love the cold. What about you, where are you from?"

~~~~~

Sayer wandered around hesitantly, hearing a fountain. As she approached, she noticed someone already there. She hesitated, then continued. She sat by the boy...or girl...she wasn't exactly sure. "Hi..." she said quietly.

~~~~~

"Hi!" Ria smiled at the new person, then looked around for more people. He saw a girl and a guy talking, wondering who else there was.

Reactions: Reannieva
[BCOLOR=#000000]She giggled slightly whilst shaking his hand. "I'm from... The future, that's not something you hear everyday. The city I'm from is called Timesaver City." She gave him a smirk, [BCOLOR=#000000]"Cold huh? I like the cold too, on occasion of course." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]She said sarcastically. [/BCOLOR]This man was nice, she could see them fighting together. She thought again, maybe that's a little weird to think of right now. At that point she gave her attention to the young female elf that had approached them, as much as she wanted to speak to Airian, she wanted to make other friends too.[/BCOLOR]

Alatariel was still sitting on the bench admiring the fountain when a message pops up.
[BCOLOR=#000000]***Welcome to ICE.***[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The world in which you make your own.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]This game was made for you to test all of your skills.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]From Tanks, to healers, we want you to strive in what you do best.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Please excuse the lack of notification of this game. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]We wanted everyone to experience the full game-play equally. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]We can assure you there are no bugs, everything that happens within the game, is suppose to happen. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]If you're in need of any help, please look at the FAQ's in your menu.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Or Perhaps the NPC's can be of assistance.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]To move on to the next set of levels such as, 11, 21 etc. You must defeat the levels boss.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]In doing so, you move on the the next set of levels, gain new abilities, and last hits give you special items.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]It is recommended you join a party for these boss fights, for we have designed them to be a bit harder than your average random bosses throughout the map.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Depending on the cities some monsters will dwell in safe zones, if they bite you or drop you in health they will not kill you for re-spawn.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Some NPC's will look different from the rest, some of them hold special missions, for experience and gold.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Without further adieu, we welcome you to our game.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]It's an experience to die for.[/BCOLOR]
Depending on the cities some monsters will dwell in safe zones, if they bite you or drop you in health they will not kill you for re-spawn.
Some NPC's will look different from the rest, some of them hold special missions, for experience and gold.
Without further adieu, we welcome you to our game.
It's an experience to die for.
She was still looking at the fountain when she saw a couple players beside it. "This would be an excellent time for me to find a few friends to make into a party and we can conquer all of the bosses", She thought. She then gets up off of the bench and walks over to them.
Alatariel: Hello, my name is Alatariel, what's your name?
Kaiya: I'm Kaiya, she greeted warmly.
Alatariel: I'm very pleased to meet your acquaintance!
Kaiya: Kaiya laughed, just as pleased to meet yours!
Alatarial: So what kind of class are you?
Kaiya: I'm an upfront fighter type, a little reckless though.
Alatariel: Oh awesome! I'm more so of a healer, I do have some rooting abilities though.
Kaiya: That's awesome! Everyone could use a healer! Haha. You kind of remind me of someone in the real world I use to know! She and I were very close, her name was Karma, still the pleasure is all mine. Kaiya smiled again.
Alatariel: Alatariel paused in complete shock, ... Sarina?

• Love
Airian nodded, thinking about that a little before looking over at the elf woman. He looked a moment before nodding. "Hello." He said politely to the woman. She looked a little...different. He wondered why, but didn't ask.

***Welcome to ICE.***
The world in which you make your own.
This game was made for you to test all of your skills.
From Tanks, to healers, we want you to strive in what you do best.
Please excuse the lack of notification of this game.
We wanted everyone to experience the full game-play equally.
We can assure you there are no bugs, everything that happens within the game, is suppose to happen.
If you're in need of any help, please look at the FAQ's in your menu.
Or Perhaps the NPC's can be of assistance.
To move on to the next set of levels such as, 11, 21 etc. You must defeat the levels boss.
In doing so, you move on the the next set of levels, gain new abilities, and last hits give you special items.
It is recommended you join a party for these boss fights, for we have designed them to be a bit harder than your average random bosses throughout the map.
Depending on the cities some monsters will dwell in safe zones, if they bite you or drop you in health they will not kill you for re-spawn.
Some NPC's will look different from the rest, some of them hold special missions, for experience and gold.

"Wel lWell this is going to be fun." He jumped up and down on the bench. remembering how he would play his game on his PSP. .hack all generation of them. Bring his dream to life now he thought nothing would bring him down from his joy now.

"You could say it's to die for." He laugh at his self and then jumped tlo the ground.
Opening up the chat room seeing at the people around he wondered if anybody would be willing to join him.

+Hello to all out there. (^O^)
I am looming for a group to join into or may a guild if there are any already. If so add me as a friend.+

"Simple and to the point." He click shout and the enter.
Twin looked up at the sky and fell on his back.
Looking at each cloud
go by for a while.

Miyoko tapped on the words, Click Here, with her ring finger.

Teleporting To Barialna City

The world disappeared in a flash of white, then faded into a new scene. Miyoko now stood among many cream colored buildings, all designed with the same elegant, swooping architecture that one would never find in real life. Her wide eyes followed up along the sides of the structures and to the top, then back down again, her mouth slightly parted to complete the expression of total awe.

"Beautiful," she whispered, jerking a little at the sound of her voice. Kenichi kept forgetting he appeared as well as sounded like a girl now.

Miyoko swiped her arm from right to left, opening the inventory screen. She tapped on the Map tab at the top, and a map of Barialna City loaded before her. She found the blinking red dot that was her and read the name of the area aloud. "Bar...Baria... Barialna...City Gardens?" Kenichi's English skills leaved much to be desired, but thankfully he had a language translation mod for the game, so everything people said to him translated through his NerveGear headset into Japanese, and whatever he spoke in Japanese translated to English for anyone close enough to hear him.

The only problem with the translation mod was that it could not recognize names or words like Barialna, so it was up to him to try and sound it out.

"Barialna," Miyoko repeated, closing the map. "Barialna... "

She turned and noticed a small crowd of player characters hanging around a beautiful, two-tiered fountain. She decided to stay right where she was, however, as she waited on Ethan to show up.

***Welcome to ICE.***
The world in which you make your own.
This game was made for you to test all of your skills.
From Tanks, to healers, we want you to strive in what you do best.
Please excuse the lack of notification of this game.
We wanted everyone to experience the full game-play equally.
We can assure you there are no bugs, everything that happens within the game, is suppose to happen.
If you're in need of any help, please look at the FAQ's in your menu.
Or Perhaps the NPC's can be of assistance.
To move on to the next set of levels such as, 11, 21 etc. You must defeat the levels boss.
In doing so, you move on the the next set of levels, gain new abilities, and last hits give you special items.
It is recommended you join a party for these boss fights, for we have designed them to be a bit harder than your average random bosses throughout the map.

Miyoko waited for the message to end. To be honest, after the words, 'to move on to the next set of levels...you must defeat the levels boss,' she heard nothing else. Now charged with a new found excitement, Miyoko forgot all about trying to commit the city's name to memory, as well as the player characters running around and just now teleporting into the area.

"Ethan," she whined, gripping the staff in her hand and planting the tip of it in the ground, "hurry up, bruh... We need to get to eleven, like, now."

We're probably going to need a party to defeat the boss, she thought, looking around at the other player characters. Hopefully it'll be a quick tank-n-spank. I wanna get to level twelve by dinner time.

But the only problem was, Kenichi was not one to talk to strangers. Around Ethan, he was one way - that was his bro since they were ten years old. He could talk to Ethan about anything and everything. Other people...not so much.

• Love