Interchangeable Existence (ICE) (SIGNUPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the event in the rp will be up tomorrow, I'm having difficulties with my keyboard at the moment, so it will be up tomorrow night! Thank you all for being patient <3

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Hey guys, Reannieva has a message for me to post - real life stuffs are preventing her from posting the in-game event today, and she's really sorry. She hopes she can post it tomorrow. She hasn't forgotten us, she's just been busy!

• Thank You
TELL HER I SAID Okie dokes, and good luck with real life stuffs ^~^

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Aw, i hope everything is Okay.
Much love and sweet stuff from me. ∩__∩
o(^^o)o(^^)o (o^^)o

• Love
[BCOLOR=#000000]Okay guys, sorry for the long periods of silence I'm back but I need to sleep now :/ When I wake up I'll see to posting the main event in the rp, My uncle has cancer so I've been spending time with him as of late, but I just wanted you all to know that I haven't forgotten about you, and thank you ever so much for being patient and understanding :) You guys are the best :)[/BCOLOR]

• Thank You
  • Love
Woo! Main event is up, it' not over the top, but I did put some odd things in there for your characters to question and catch, have fun with it, I spent a lot of time on the wording, sorry for my absence, I'm back now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.