Interchangeable Existence (ICE) (SIGNUPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reannieva

Original poster
Interchangeable Existence.
(ICE)

(This is a play off of Sword Art Online and ALO, just a tad more in depth and a bit more original. This is a game of it's own but the idea branched from originality and some aspects from SAO and ALO like the in-game features like the menu and nerve gear and weapons used.)

[BCOLOR=#000000]A VRMMO has randomly surfaced. It's called Interchangeable Existence.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]It's a world of many worlds and eras. It has different races such as Elves, Kemonomimi, Vampires, Mobster etc.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]You are not limited to the character you want to create, the world in which you want to live in, or even the weapons you would like to use.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The different worlds consist of, A medieval village, and elven village, a city ruled by great fortune, Cities from the future etc. You are not limited.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]For example:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]A city straight out of 1920 with mobs.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Futuristic city like in Mass Effect.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A place for half human, half animal people, and animals with human intelligence and the ability to talk.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]An elven city up above the forest floor, very high up, connected by walkways.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]An Undercity of sorts where the unliving stay (vampires, zombies - anything dead, but alive)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A place so far in the future, the world was destroyed by it's dying sun millions of years ago, so they live in huge, domed cities in space.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A specific city that's glitching throughout the game - pixels keep moving and blurring in spots on buildings and on NPC's.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Also many more.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]~~~~~~~~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]What's the catch you ask?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Like I said earlier, this game has randomly surfaced, no trailers, no reviews, no beta testing, nothing. But once it's out, it's in the news feed, and on the shelves in game stores.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]It's also open to the public to play. Upon entering the game, some players see something strange, some of the NPC's almost look sickly.....[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Most people would turn the other cheek but not all of you, something in your gut tells you to stay away from them, as months pass you start to see people dying of some unknown sickness in the real world, and the only connection is this VRMMO, not to worry, that's not even possible, plus you're not even sick, right?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Wrong.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Eventually you start to watch players getting sick within the game, some time after that, some of those sick state how they are unable to log off the game now, but how is that even remotely possible when you can log off just fine?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]At this point, the number of deaths have increased, finally you realize that whatever is causing these people in reality to pass, is something within the game.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Down the line the government will send doctors in the game to figure out what is actually going on, how is this sickness contracted? What does it entail? Is there an actual cure?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]What will the government do next? What happens when the government tries to interfere with the game and what's happening within the game? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Will they send people in game to quarantine?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]What will you do?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Now, I will warn you ahead of time, interacting with the sick NPC's will result in sickness and death, We will in part need some people willing to do that, but I'd feel so guilty if I hadn't told you before hand.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]You are free to make any character you want, they can't be too overpowered for the sake of being equal, but other than that, go to town. I will need someone willing to play a doctor(s), 1-2 spots opening, first come first serve if you want them![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm hoping to have an equal amount of males and females.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]So if you're interested, please submit your character sheet here![/BCOLOR]

**The list of roles taken below pertains to how many In-game characters of that sex are taken, you can make your out of game character as either a male or female.**

[BCOLOR=#000000]9 Roles taken[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]1 Doctor (I just need one or two)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]4 Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]5 Female[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Sheet:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] In-game Name: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Age: (Above 12 please)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Species: (Human, Kemonomimi, Undead etc.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Base home: (Area of the world in which you reside.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Gender: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] (I'd love to actually see a picture of what you'd look like, but that's up to you :] you can do in-game and out of game pictures)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Weapon/Abilities:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Personality: (Just to make sure you don't have your character do things they wouldn't usually do.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Short Bio: (You can make it really long if you like, but most people don't.) [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]***(If I'm not online and you have any questions, feel free to message the co-owner of the roleplay @Amberlin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] She will answer any questions you have!)***[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Will it affect me if I haven't seen Sword Art Online or ALO (Don't know what that is haha)?
[BCOLOR=#000000] No, I'll admit not many have seen the anime, but the note at the top was so admins wouldn't mistake it as misc. again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Um SAO is an anime, it's based on a video game that some high tech game maker has made, he's made Nerve gear, which all that is, is it's like 3D head gear, It recognizes your body and movements, and your brain waves. They end up getting trapped in this game and spend 2 years trying to make their way out alive. ALO is the second season of this. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Some of my idea came from that anime, but the rest is purely from my mind alone. :) If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Also, all senses can be used in the game, taste, sight, touch, smell, and pain. Just putting that out there.[/BCOLOR]

I would love to be a doctor.. :D can i have a doctor spot please.

• Love
Name: Rayn Veran
In-game Name: Ria
Species: Human
Base home: A small hut in the woods outside of a human city in a large field
Appearance:
INSIDE GAME:
156981.jpg

OUTSIDE GAME:
Smile-anime-guys-12082279-850-1002.jpg

Weapon/Abilities: A set of always-sharpened throwing knives and a long, double-edged sword with a red inscription that reads 'Atrevisa' meaning 'All Together' in some small language.

Personality: Friendly, Helpful, Outgoing. Very Determined and hard to dissuade.

Short Bio: Grew up as an only child, his father was a lawyer and his mother was a hard-working author. He was raised under the impression that nothing is given to you, but as he got older he realized that being as friendly and determined as he was, it was very hard for him not to succeed at most things, as he never tried anything he was hesitant about being able to finish or succeed.

~~~
Name: Kail Zend
In-game Name: Airian
Species: Elf
Base home: Elven City made in the Snowy Plains
Appearance:
INSIDE GAME:
5dnfyt.jpg

OUTSIDE GAME:
images

Weapon/Abilities: A Recurve bow made of redwood and arrows made of the same wood with stone. Usually ice is applied to the end to made a sharper tip, and so when it pierces the skin, there is the possibility of frostbite.

Personality: Calm under pressure, seems 'cold' most of the time, very quiet, only speaks when he finds it absolutely necessary

Short Bio: Born as the oldest of 3, he quickly learned that being the oldest had some perks, but had many more downsides. Always having to take care of his drunken father after his mother's death, he became the head of his family. He grew up quickly, having a job at the age of 10 and bringing in the money, helping his siblings with homework, etc etc. When he turned 16, his brothers and him were split up when the state came in and put them in foster homes. He moved out on his own by the time he was 17 and easily provided for himself in his small 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house.

~~~
Name: Jay Sera
In-game Name: Sayer
Species: Wolf-Human Hybrid
Base home: Wanders the Forest
Appearance:

INSIDE GAME:
wolfgirl8.jpg

OUTSIDE GAME:
104687.png

Weapon/Abilities: Sensitive Hearing, Excellent Eyesight at Night, Knives

Personality: Shy, very easily scared, paranoid

Short Bio: Being the youngest and having an older brother and sister, Jay was always innocently blind to her older sibling's jokes. Her father was ex-military and was constantly teaching her self-defense and awareness, telling her terrible stories of what could happen if she wasn't constantly aware of the things around her. She became nervous about everything and would often seek out her mother's comfort during the night, as she would have terrible nightmares. She grew out of this fear a little, but she is still terrified of dark, open spaces and being alone, as well as being in large crowds or groups.

~~~~

All TBD fields will be filled in soon! I just wanted to be sure my characters were here ^^"

• Love
I would love to be a doctor.. :D can i have a doctor spot please.
Yeah of course :) I was juggling if I want one doctor in-game and one in the real world, I originally wanted 2 going in-game to better look at the sickness, if I keep it that way, would that be okay with you two? but yes a doctor spot can be reserved :)
@DJae Shadow Killer accepted :) just keep up with them :)

Reanni post: 1609148 said:
Yeah of course :) I was juggling if I want one doctor in-game and one in the real world, I originally wanted 2 going in-game to better look at the sickness, if I keep it that way, would that be okay with you two? but yes a doctor spot can be reserved :)
@DJae Shadow Killer accepted :) just keep up with them :)
What ever you want. Your rp lol im cool with what you want.

Reactions: Reannieva
What ever you want. Your rp lol im cool with what you want.
Okay, I think I will actually want one in-game one out of game, that way we can keep up with story when players log off :) Sorry for the indecisiveness. Which one would you like?

In game but i do have a question for ya.
So since thos is like SAO, The out game poc will be of us irl?

Reactions: Reannieva
I will be posting an example here soon, I needed to catch up on my sleep before hand :)

[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Sheet:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: [/BCOLOR]Sarina Taraichu
[BCOLOR=#000000] In-game Name: [/BCOLOR]Kaiya
[BCOLOR=#000000] Age: [/BCOLOR]18
[BCOLOR=#000000]Species: [/BCOLOR]Kitsune/Human
[BCOLOR=#000000]Base home: [/BCOLOR]Future City
[BCOLOR=#000000] Gender: [/BCOLOR]Female
[BCOLOR=#000000] Appearance:[/BCOLOR] Out of game Appearance:
animegirl10.jpg

In-Game Human appearance:
95d29e39f3232f34a64a1b2cc010c93a.jpg

In-Game Kitsune Appearance:
UWMA0jS.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]Weapon/Abilities:[/BCOLOR] In Kitsune form, she is sneaky and can remain unseen for long periods of time, she is good in agility, strength, speed, good with nature, knows how to disarm traps, and lock pick, she can use her beauty to her advantage if needed. In this form she carries a large blade that also doubles as a bolt gun, a grappling chain, and a small light source. In human form, she can use the katana skillfully, she has a Self-Heal (30% healing to players health), She has a mask that renders her unseen for 5 seconds in each use. She has the Lotus Effect (Renders target useless and stuns, for 3 seconds) In this form she is very flexible and very fast. Due to wars between certain races in game, she wears a cloak to hide her kitsune form, unless she openly shows someone, everyone sees her as a human.
[BCOLOR=#000000] Personality: [/BCOLOR]She's very pushy. She doesn't sit back and let other people do things that she could do herself, she seems to think she's the best at what she does, always sarcastic. She's a fighter and a lover, but won't show her pleasant side unless the situation calls for it. She not snooty preppy mean, she's more so mean in the way she doesn't want you to be an idiot. Don't let this fool you though, in real life she's actually very shy, and doesn't much care for conversing with others. She tends to keep to herself. She doesn't have many friend, just one close one. (if anyone wants to play that role feel free!)
[BCOLOR=#000000] Short Bio: [/BCOLOR]She lives with her single mother and brother. Her brother has always out shined her in school, so much that it's made her an outcast now. She continues to live at home for the sake of her mother. Her brother to this day stops by and points out things that he's succeeded in life, and it destroys Sarina. She's constantly feeling like she's living in the shadow of her brother, she wants to do something great herself, but instead is staying at home to care for her mother.

• Love
Charater sheet

Name: Natwon Brooks
Role[ingame]: Doctor
Base Home: Egde of Zragen
Gander: Male
Appearance:
[
Out of game]
995315392f968263c0f97d7671cab6bf.jpg

[
In game]
tumblr_mtejbhmB881rzt4apo1_1280.jpg

Weapons/Abilities: with the abilities and charms that a healer would have. A bag full of potion's and items for all kind. Also a tool he created his own that lets him places any element he wish in the form of a dagger.
Bio: By having so much free time on his hand hehe quickly moved from thing to thing. Until he came across a game that he heard was a big thing. How it was more interactive. He couldnt turn away from it.
Choosen a doctor he
always like the idea of be able to heal or make pain.....
*Take
a little of this and get back to me in the morning.*

Name: Kenichi Murakami
6807d697-6bad-4919-8cc3-3b58890e250d_zpsed558b77-1.jpg

Personality: Quiet, collected, comes off as cold at times, but his actions prove that he means well

Short Bio: Kenichi lives in Kyoto, Japan with his father, his mother, and two younger sisters. His life revolves around school work, gaming, and hanging out with his best friend of six years, Ethan Ford. As soon as ICE released, he immediately told Ethan about it, as they were no strangers to MMO's and had been looking for a new one to come out for some time now. Kenichi jumped at the chance to get the game and the VR headset for it, and once he logged in and made his first character, he was in love with the game from then on, despite his wariness at the fact that he'd never heard of it before (not even in his gaming magazines, the forums he frequented, or anywhere on the internet, for that matter).

In-game Name: Miyoko
a3d1985c-d1b9-4e76-bab6-54e051d8abd5_zps32a3f079-1.jpg

Character Gender: Female

Class: White Mage

Level: 10

Base home: Floating city of Velestia, at the Acadamy of Magic and Scholarly Studies

5f132105-bf11-4bf0-83bb-75c692a1e37e_zpsca31e393.jpg

2c8daad5-687b-4d3e-9e61-445c06a437fe_zps1f907459.jpg

Weapon/Abilities: White Mage Staff (+5% to all healing spells), Mage Armor (15% magic resistance) / Prayer (10% healing to all friendly players within a 30 ft. radius), Heal (30% healing to single target), Cure (removes poison and paralysis)

Abilities to learn later: Greater Heal (50% healing to single target), Mass Heal (30% healing to all friendly players within a 30 ft. radius), Barrier (20% damage reduction to single target), Nullify (20% magic resistance to single target), Mind Cleanse (removes mind-altering effects), Life Line (once a friendly target's health reaches 10%, their health bar is switched with caster's health bar - this spell must be cast upon the target beforehand)

- - - - -

Please check out Kenichi's bro, Ethan Ford!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.