Interchangable Existence (ICE) (SIGNUPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reannieva

Original poster
Interchangeable Existence.
(ICE)

[BCOLOR=#000000]A VRMMO has randomly surfaced. It's called Interchangeable Existence.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]It's a world of many worlds and eras. It has different races such as Elves, Kemonomimi, Vampires, Mobster etc.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]You are not limited to the character you want to create, the world in which you want to live in, or even the weapons you would like to use.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The different worlds consist of, A medieval village, and elven village, a city ruled by great fortune, Cities from the future etc. You are not limited.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]For example:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]A city straight out of 1920 with mobs.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Futuristic city like in Mass Effect.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A place for half human, half animal people, and animals with human intelligence and the ability to talk.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]An elven city up above the forest floor, very high up, connected by walkways.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]An Undercity of sorts where the unliving stay (vampires, zombies - anything dead, but alive)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A place so far in the future, the world was destroyed by it's dying sun millions of years ago, so they live in huge, domed cities in space.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A specific city that's glitching throughout the game - pixels keep moving and blurring in spots on buildings and on NPC's.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Also many more.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]~~~~~~~~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]What's the catch you ask?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Like I said earlier, this game has randomly surfaced, no trailers, no reviews, no beta testing, nothing. But once it's out, it's in the news feed, and on the shelves in game stores.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]It's also open to the public to play. Upon entering the game, some players see something strange, some of the NPC's almost look sickly.....[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Most people would turn the other cheek but not all of you, something in your gut tells you to stay away from them, as months pass you start to see people dying of some unknown sickness in the real world, and the only connection is this VRMMO, not to worry, that's not even possible, plus you're not even sick, right?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Wrong.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Eventually you start to watch players getting sick within the game, some time after that, some of those sick state how they are unable to log off the game now, but how is that even remotely possible when you can log off just fine?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]At this point, the number of deaths have increased, finally you realize that whatever is causing these people in reality to pass, is something within the game.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Down the line the government will send doctors in the game to figure out what is actually going on, how is this sickness contracted? What does it entail? Is there an actual cure?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]What will the government do next? What happens when the government tries to interfere with the game and what's happening within the game? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Will they send people in game to quarantine?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]What will you do?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Now, I will warn you ahead of time, interacting with the sick NPC's will result in sickness and death, We will in part need some people willing to do that, but I'd feel so guilty if I hadn't told you before hand.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]You are free to make any character you want, they can't be too overpowered for the sake of being equal, but other than that, go to town. I will need someone willing to play a doctor(s), 1-2 spots opening, first come first serve if you want them![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm hoping to have an equal amount of males and females.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]So if you're interested, please submit your character sheet here![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]0 Roles taken[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]0 Doctor (I just need one or two)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]0 Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]0 Female[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Sheet:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] In-game Name: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Age: (Above 12 please)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Species: (Human, Kemonomimi, Undead etc.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Base home: (Area of the world in which you reside.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Gender: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] (I'd love to actually see a picture of what you'd look like, but that's up to you :] you can do in-game and out of game pictures)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Weapon/Abilities:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Personality: (Just to make sure you don't have your character do things they wouldn't usually do.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] Short Bio: (You can make it really long if you like, but most people don't.) [/BCOLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Reannieva

Hey, is this an original setting? The Fandom section is only for RPs that use copyrighted settings or characters; you don't need to put stuff that's only inspired by them here. If it's original, I can move the thread for you. (I'm asking because I'm not familiar and I couldn't find anything in a Google search.)

Hey, is this an original setting? The Fandom section is only for RPs that use copyrighted settings or characters; you don't need to put stuff that's only inspired by them here. If it's original, I can move the thread for you. (I'm asking because I'm not familiar and I couldn't find anything in a Google search.)
I was just thinking that, I just didn't know where to put it :/ If you could move it to where it would fit that would be great! I'd like it to be anime set, if you know what I mean, like anime style characters, I'm really new to posting threads :/

@Reannieva

No worries. I've moved it to Miscellaneous for you- because, yeah, you've got a bit of genre-blending going on. :] Anime-style settings are allowed anywhere, so you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.