1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, superheroes, action, adventure, combat, science fantasy, supernatural, hurt/comfort, modern fantasy
Inter-Realm Battle Link

Welcome to the tournament of the multiverses! Please check the Lore thread (links at the bottom of this post) for game rules and other important information and join the Discord server for communication with other players.

The Inter-Realm Battle Link, shortened to IRBL, is an extradimensional arena complex where creatures from all other dimensions can join together in low-stakes combat in a competition for championship.

This is an entirely plotless, sandbox-style roleplay geared towards a high player count and relatively low activity. Expect frequent collaboration for combat roleplays and keep an eye on the threads and chat to make sure you don't miss opportunities. The main focus of the game is character interactions and improving writing and consistency through practice without having to worry about a plotline, along with the thrill of combat roleplay, of course. Feel free to plan out character interactions, toss around ideas, put together subplots, whatever! If you're not sure something fits in the setting, just ask me and I'll be happy to help you out.

I've been running this game on Google+ for a little while now, but I learned very quickly how difficult it is to get a roleplay to take off on social media. I still love the concept, however, and am hoping it will do better here where roleplay is the focus.
Although this is my first roleplay as a Game Master, I have been roleplaying for years prior to joining Iwaku and have been writing long before I even knew about roleplaying. With my current roleplays, I have a few developing stories being posted on Wattpad and Archive of Our Own, although my updating speed is admittedly abysmal. My writing accounts can be found linked in my signature. Although I will not jump all over you if you miss a comma or two in your posts, I would like posts to have decent grammar and spelling and advise proofreading of all posts before submission. Accompanying my advanced writing background is a love for detail. You will make me a very happy GM if the description is so detailed that I'm able to "watch" what you're playing in my mind's eye.

I am normally very laid-back, incredibly difficult to irritate and willing to flow with what I'm given. Unfortunately, I'm not always great at phrasing what I'm trying to communicate and can be a bit blunt and unfiltered at times, but rarely will I ever mean offense by something that I say. I am very open to new ideas, so please, feel free to tell me about any you might have! On that note, I love to see and participate in communication between players. If you're ever confused about any part of the roleplay, just ask me! It is practically impossible for me to be annoyed by someone asking for clarification.

Important Links
«Sign-Ups/OOC»
Lore
Character Index
IC
Discord

Last edited:
You know my only question lies within the usage of my oc.

Lol No. Like. My question is literally if he's allowed to be used here in this rp.

Lol No. Like. My question is literally if he's allowed to be used here in this rp.
Anyone is allowed so long as strengths and weaknesses are sufficiently balanced. More powerful characters make for more interesting matches :)

Nice. Is there a CS skeleton for character submissions?

Nice. Is there a CS skeleton for character submissions?
There will be as soon as I get the Character Index up and running. Have a couple things I need to finish first tho

Cool. I'll stay kept up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astroblaze
I never would have guessed that you were a Cybertronian. Like. Ever. Lol

I never would have guessed that you were a Cybertronian. Like. Ever. Lol
Wow really? That's the origin of my username, pfp, and persona (all of which I use everywhere). You're not the first but it still surprises me.

I am. Just been hella busy with work and trying to get my sleep schedule right.

I am. Just been hella busy with work and trying to get my sleep schedule right.
Sounds good. Just looking for communication.

Would it make the CS template easier to use if I removed the image code?
Also @Teddy Zorro welcome to Iwaku ^^ Super excited to have your characters here.

Looks fun. Think I'll be dropping in with a character or two later.

Reactions: Mobley Eats
Ok so it would seem that the update completely messed up my code, especially in the lore thread because fieldboxes and accordions apparently no longer exist, so that's fun :P I've been working on fixing that and will be for the next couple days probably, but feel free to go ahead and submit any CSs you have or get put together in that time.
@Draku69 @Crow @Mobley Eats @jeshem @DarkiusHeavenstein

Okay I think stuff is fixed now. Some information has been updated.

I miss my spoilis :(