Traverser#824|The Ally|Autobot|Knight of Doom
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- my schedule is very flexible (probably more than it should be tbh) but my best times are generally 4pm-9pm M-F and 12pm-9pm weekends
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Androgynous, No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- passive leanings at first, aggressive leanings once familiar
- Favorite Genres
- fantasy, sci-fi, superheroes, action, adventure, combat, science fantasy, supernatural, hurt/comfort, modern fantasy
Your one-stop shop for all the information you'll need to roleplay in the IRBL! Peruse this thread for game rules, appearance descriptions, and the various functions you'll encounter in the mini-world of the arena complex.
Is my ultra-powerful OC allowed?
Yes, all OCs are allowed so long as they have adequate and realistic weaknesses. Keep in mind that "adequate and realistic" doesn't necessarily mean that everyone will have a way to defeat your character. Just make sure powers and limitations are well-balanced. If you're not sure if your character is balanced, feel free to ask me for help.