Spiritomb, male
Foul Play, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak

Appearance:
Height - 1.67 m
Shoulder-length brown hair
Dark purple eyes
Slim and fit

Personality:
A naturally quiet person, Alice, unlike the rest of her family, is not a sociable person. She is usually tired and does not find many things interesting or fun. However, she is very proud and hates sexist people. Alice can be judgmental and can hold grudges for a long time. She is sarcastic at times but does not have much of a sense of humor. A romantic at heart, Alice usually carries around a few romance novels.

Short Biography:
Alice comes from a long line of master blacksmiths, educated in their art in Sinjin, who resided in Naranai when it was a powerful country. An old family, they eventually saved up enough money to build a manor in Verdante, where they moved. Disaster struck Xiurong the year after. The family passed down their trade secrets quietly and opened a blacksmith shop that soon became popular.

Alice is an only child, much to the disappointment of her father, who had wanted a son to continue the blacksmith tradition. However, he taught the art of blacksmithing to his daughter, who quickly mastered the art. As a reward, she was given a rapier crafted by her grandfather using rare ore while he was in Sinjin.

When the news of the campaign was spread to their city, Alice's father urged her to go, feeling that it was a chance for Alice to explore the world.

Other:
12-Fancy-Swept-Hilt-Rapier-.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would prefer it if players had little to do with Xiurong.

So, please change details regarding Xiurong regions. Only the six main regions please.

I can consider her ancestors being present, but change her home region to be one of the six.

I would prefer it if players had little to do with Xiurong.

So, please change details regarding Xiurong regions. Only the six main regions please.

Start off by changing her home region to Verdante.
Okay. I guess they will be getting that manor then :p

Sinjin and Naranai are seperate regions both in Xiurong. Xiurong is the main continent.

You must remember that the incident with Xiurong was fifty years ago. But yes, I think your application is good to accept.

Hmmm... Xiurong is based off Asian civilisations. Should I consider the name 'Alice' as the family adapting to fit to the country's culture?

Last edited:
Yeah, so the blacksmiths in her family traveled to Sinjin to be trained in the art and then lived in Naranai.

And Alice's family all changed their names when Xiurong was destroyed coz they wouldn't have been able to ever go back to Naranai anyways and they wanted to fit in to their new home.

Your character is good for rolling, although... you didn't seem to have read all the rules...
Im so sorry! Fixed it!

I just want to specify that Xiurong is equivalent to China, so, you may want to use Chinese as a base for names of things, like characters or locations. Or, at least, that's how I and Ambra had agreed upon it being.

images

Username: CynderTheDragoness
Name: Alianne (Aly)
Country of Origin: Fulmion
Weapons: Aly is skilled in archery and well-practiced with a blade. She can also find a weapon in common items.
Pokemon: Female Ponyta, "Sera".
Ember, Flamewheel, Firespin, Agility.
"Sera" is extremely close to Aly, as the Ponyta has been Aly's partner since hatching.
Appearance: Aly is of average height, being five foot two inches. She is stronger than she looks due to her life on the family ranch. She is lean and quick on her feet.
Personality: Aly is generally shy and quiet. She is a kind young woman. She hates when poeple use Pokemon purely for their own gain and care nothing for the Pokémon who have chosen to stay with them. She would never knowingly and unnecessarily put her team, Pokémon or human, in harm's way.
(I find it hard to put to words a personality. Her personality will be shown through her actions sad reactions to the various situations we are sure to encounter.)
Short Biography: Aly and her family own and run a farm. They keep a herd of Tauros and breed and graze the Pokémon in the meadows of their land. Ponyta are the main Pokémon used to round up the herd. Aly has ridden "Sera" on many round-ups. The pair are one of the fastest, most efficient teams during round-up time and can even separate a specific individual from the herd when people come to buy a Tauros from the farm.
Other Information: (She may acuire other Pokémon along the way.)

Last edited:
(Insert Picture Here)

Username: Avi
Name: Aurelius
Country of Origin: Leonias
Weapons: Scythe
28b524b25d3071712c39c0f7a8900ded.jpg

Pokemon: (Three maximum. You may include species, nickname, gender, moveset, abilities, short personality, and anything that is different than the rest of their species.)

Aggron - Ferrum - male

Litwick - Charon - male

Appearance: (Elaborate on the picture displayed above with text.)
Personality: (No Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus.)

Short Biography: Aurelius was born into a family of Ironsmiths. He lived with his Mother, grandpa, Aunt Uncle, and cousin growing up knowing next to nothing about his father. His only clue was that his father traveled with a Tyranitar. Aurelius never learn more than the basics of being a blacksmith, because his cousin was the one who would inherit the forge. Despite this, or perhaps because of it, Aurelius was allowed to keep an Aron descended from his grandpa's Aggron.

At the age of fifteen, he was given a scythe that his his grandpa had forged for him and joined Leonias's military. the military was a job with decent pay and could help Aurelius get leads on his father. On one of his missions, Aurelius found a lone litwick in the rain. he gave the litwick shelter in his lantern. When the rain stopped, the litwick would not stop following Aurelius so he grudgingly adopted it. Hearing of the campaign, he saw opportunity. If Aurelius were to return a hero he would have enough connections to find his father. Aurelius eagerly joined.
Other Information: (Anything that doesn't fit up there?)
(I have a question. In the matter of Tachibana's Blades being made out of evolutionary stones, how many people know of it / how to do it? Edit: Thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tachibana's odachi are made from used evolutionary stone, so unless they are re-radiated, they cannot be used for evolution. The material's pretty tough though, being crystal and all.

Well, some will be able to see that they're made from crystal and not metal.

Tachibana's odachi are made from used evolutionary stone, so unless they are re-radiated, they cannot be used for evolution. The material's pretty tough though, being crystal and all.
I may be wrong, but aren't the Evolutionary Stones crystals in the sense of crystals in reality? If so, it may not be smart to forge a weapon out of them. I don't think it would even be possible, considering you can't heat a crystal to reform it, as a crystal has to form naturally and in a specific way, with a specific set of lattices. And, even though crystals and gemstones are generally strong, if they're hit just right, they will shatter like glass, because a crystal or gemstone is formed through lattices, for example, diamond is formed through lattices of carbon. If you hit it right where a lattice meets another with enough strength, which it doesn't require much, you have yourself shards of your previous gemstone. I'd imagine that would be a very likely chance for Tachibana, since he's somehow acquired three swords of crystal, which doesn't make sense in the first place, and uses them as weapons.

But this is Pokemon, so screw science. They can't even make up their minds on evolution vs. creationism.
I also may be blowing this way out of proportion for a roleplay based on a children's game, but whatevs.

I edited a little bit on my character. I'll add more as I think of it. I'm still not sure what I want for her personality.

I never really thought that deep into it, actually. I just wondered 'Hey Crystal Swords let's go with triple-wielded crystal swords' and just went wth it, especially since the material is abundant where he lives.

Username:
Minami

Name:
Minami Nyx Matsuto

Country of Origin:
Aurios

Weapons:
Katana #1; Nitōryū

Minami's primary weapon of choice, strapped onto her lower back where she can access it with her right hand easily. This particular weapon is a double edged katana, who's design Minami came up with herself.
It has a loop at the end of the blade, which allows her to handle it much like a kunai.
She has a sheath that makes it look like an ordinary katana to give her the element of surprise when needed.

machete__2_thrower.jpg
Katana #2; Hyaku mairu

Minami's second weapon of choice, this katana has the same kind of loop as her Nitōryū, but is used like an ordinary blade. The only thing special about it is it's length, which is about a quarter longer than usual katana. It is also strapped on her lower back, crossing sheaths with her other blade.

K1020-43-1.jpg
Double sickle kusarigama; Karitoriki/Shinigami

Her final weapon, preferred weapon against long ranged opponents. Karitoriki is a difficult weapon to wield and Minami has to admit she has not mastered it completely. She prefers not to use the weapon in combat yet due to it's unpredictable nature.
The weapon has two sickles, instead of the usual weight at one end, allowing Minami to wield both sickles at the same time, switching between close combat and medium ranged attacks when needed.

assassin.jpg

Pokemon:
Mikadzuki (Mika/Tsuki)

Name: Mikadzuki
Species: Ninetales
Personality: Mika has a somewhat intimidating aura around her, but is quite friendly when she likes you. She has a very jealous side towards everybody trying to get close to Minami and will play mischievous tricks on them in attempts to ruin the mood. She has been known to toss items at people using her psychic powers or pull their chair out from under them, all kinds of things. When Minami scolds her she will walk away in her most regal posture before sulking in a corner until she is called. Despite her jealous side, Mika wishes for her master to be happy with lots of friends and sees her teasing more of a test of worth.
Minami holds her very dear and is never angry for very long, but being scolded is the worst thing in the world for the fox.
Special traits: Mika's fur is very light, to the point of being as white as snow. She is not shiny, just peculiarly light in coloring. People in Minami's village proclaimed that the ninetales was blessed by Suicune with her white pelt.
Other than that Mika's tails and mane are slightly longer than ordinary ninetales'.

View attachment 69574
Kisuke

Name: Kisuke
Species: Noivern
Personality: Despite his fearsome and frightening appearance, Kisuke is a lovable and mischievous pokemon that loves spending time with his master. He eats mostly bug pokemon and fruits, though Minami has seen him sneak off with some meat from time to time.
Kisuke is always playful and enjoys nudging Minami or the rest of the team until they go along with him on flights or adventure. If anybody dares to threaten his master, Kisuke's fun-loving personality vanishes like snow in the harsh sun. There have been times where Minami had to forcibly restrain him to keep him from killing her attacker.
Special traits: Kisuke's tail is longer than usual and his wings are abnormally big as well. His coloring seems to be a hue darker than ordinary noivern, but other than that he is an ordinary noivern.

Noivern-Pokemon-Redesign-Art-by_shadeofshinon.jpg
Kinzoku

Name: Kinzoku
Species: Metagross
Personality: This metal monster is by far the most intimidating line of defense in Minami's team. Kinzoku is the one pokemon Minami hasn't bonded fully with yet. Being the newest edition in her team, he is a bit anti-social, often standing on the sidelines when the others have fun or go out on adventures. Minami doesn't push the large beast much, figuring that he'll come around eventually.
Special traits: Kinzoku has no special traits besides his exceptional speed.

metagross.png

Personality:
Minami is somewhat silent and distant, anti-social if you will. She has been alone for many years now and though she encounters travelers at times, her meetings are brief and uneventful. The only one she really opens up to are her pokemon.

It is not that Minami can't be friendly towards people, she just finds there to be no need for it. As such she may come over as cold or indifferent, while not meaning to be like that. Despite this fact, Minami would see no harm come to a comrade and will fight to protect them if needed. After a while she may even open up to you.
She does open up easier to people from Aurios, due to their kinship.

Short Biography:
Minami was raised in a small village in Aurios called Toketsu, in the heart of snow and ice. In her particular village children set out when they came of age to either travel or find some other place for themselves, accompanied by the pokemon chosen to be their partner by birth date.

On her fifth birthday Minami was introduced to the pokemon that shared her date of birth, a little vulpix it's tails only split into three. Minami was overjoyed by the little thing and immediately treated the fox as her own. The two slept, ate and bathed together, day in and out, growing closer with each day. When Minami reached the age of 10 she was allowed to go out of the village by herself. Her village relied mostly on the hunt and mining, so Minami was instructed in hunting from a young age and was going out on her own for the first time.
She had a good hunt with her companion, returning home with a bundle of buneary's and some spearow for dinner. When she got back home though, she realized she had a stowaway in her bag; a tiny noibat that had hid away from the cold. It seemed it had lost its way from home and hid in her bag when confronted with the icy cold winds. Feeling sorry for the creature, Minami attempted to bring him to what she believed to be his home, only to see the little bat being chased out by zubat and noibat alike as she was attempting to walk back home. She took him back home and attempted to set him free a few times, but the bat refused to leave her side and eventually she just let him.

Four years later, Minami was allowed to venture out and travel the world on her own, accompanied by her pokemon. She left after her uncle forged her two swords she had thought up and set out into the world. She ventured long and trained with her pokemon, both evolving in the process. Just a couple of years ago she encountered a lone metang that decided to follow her after a heated match and quickly evolved into a metagross.

After so long, Minami felt traveling held no real purpose for her anymore and found new purpose when she heard of the campaign of the emperor, traveling down to the Capital.

Other:
Themesong: The Devil in I - Slipknot

Finished my form ^^

For starters, Aurios is a Western-based civilisation. She can keep the name and stuff if it is explained why or how an Oriental Village is in Aurios.

I kind of do wish to see elaboration on her attire, her height in metric, all that.

Oh :/ I kinda copied the old form and made some minor edits. It was accepted last time too.

But yeah okay, any ideas on how I should explain her name without having to change it entirely

Oh :/ I kinda copied the old form and made some minor edits. It was accepted last time too.

But yeah okay, any ideas on how I should explain her name without having to change it entirely

Traveller, parents were from Argent/Phoenicis, stuff like that.

So, you boys and girls still rolling around?

Reactions: Crow
Status
Not open for further replies.