Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you mean tsubamegeshi? I think that's what it is. The 'T' is silent. He looks a bit young to be 34, maybe 24 but not a decade older. And of course you need the video or quote. ^^

Tsubame means Swallow.
Subame is the Japanese name for Taillow, which is in turn a pun of Tsubame.

Hence I called it that.

Yeah, I'll get soms video, quote, or even describe it later.

@Crow Does Lind know how to speak human speech (going to assume English)? Since she considers herself a dragon and is constantly exposed to Dragon-types, wouldn't she only know how to speak 'dragon'?

@Crow Does Lind know how to speak human speech (going to assume English)? Since she considers herself a dragon and is constantly exposed to Dragon-types, wouldn't she only know how to speak 'dragon'?

Yes, she can speak human, but it's a little 'broken' and 'less grammatically correct'.

Reactions: Mu
I am interested in this. Is there space in this? I hope there is space in this.

I have described Tsubame- I mean, Subamegaeshi in detail.

The short description is

Very very fast. Three strikes. Slams flying units down to the ground before they recover from imbalance.

• [fieldbox="Atharos The Bastard Prince, LightBlue, dashed, 10, Trebuchet MS"]

3f5c25db3780afd007aa588421e0c009-d8mascv.jpg

Username: LimeyPanda
    Country of Origin: Aurios

Appearance: Atharos looks more like a man chiselled from ice than flesh: his face is angular, sharp and striking; with no obvious blemishes, scars or marks that would mar his beautiful features. His hair is a silvery-white, like powdered snow and his eyes are a nearly perfect icy-blue that seem to stare into people's souls. He stands tall, at Six foot, Eight inches, and every inch of his body seems to be formed to mimic Adonis: strong muscles from heavy exercise and constant use, skin without blemishes except for a single tattoo on his right shoulder, and skin that has an iridescent, pale-ness which instinctively draws the eyes.

More often than not, Atharos is seen in heavy plate mail, but over that he normally wears a set of furs from various creatures that he has hunted down himself. His favoured furs are those of a very large Beartic that threatened a village near the capital, although he has others. When Plate mail is not required, Atharos will favour light colours and shades: Whites, blues, greys and silvers most often being the dominant colour of his attires. He has been known to don darker clothes and a travelling cloak from time to time though: Bastard princess often get curious about their people.
    [/fieldbox]

• Personality: Atharos is a man of some pride, who often finds himself on the receiving end of a lot of abuse or slander because of his station. Once upon a time, he would react to such insults with fury and steel, but now-a-days, Atharos is more likely to remain calm and thoughtful, responding less with rage and more with cold cunning. He might take an insult and turn it on the speaker's head, or he might shrug it off and remain impassive like a ripple-less pond, silently holding a grudge.

If nothing else, Atharos is an honest sort of person. He is perhaps a little cutting with people, as it is not in his nature to pull punches or offer words of warm sympathy, should someone do something stupid. His father accuses him of lacking tact, but Atharos just retorts that he reserves his tact and wit for people who show it themselves. Atharos has shown a bit of prejudice against a number of people, namely the uneducated and the uncouth. He often states that stupid people are best left for the fields or the stocks. Atharos also has a clear preference towards people from his country, although that is to be expected for someone who doesn't leave home except on war-excursions.

Short Biography: Born to the King of Aurios' mistress, Atharos held a strange place in the kingdom, and an even stranger place in the heart of the king. Atharos always knew that he was a mistake, but he also knew that he was the son that his father had always wanted: Brave, strong and wise when contrasted to the spoilt or ill offspring the Queen had offered him. Still, his love for his father meant that he never made any attempt for the thrones, and instead became a knight of the realm: and a damn good one at that.

When the emperer of Pheonicus declared that the six kingdoms must make peace in order to resolve the conflict that rocked the land; and when his father agreed to the terms, Atharos was wildly confused. He didn't understand the sudden call for peace, nor did he seek it from some of Aurious' fiercer enemies, but he relented none-the-less. His loyalty to his father remains absolute, and when he called for volunteers, Atharos was amongst the first to offer himself for his country.

Weapons: A Kite-Shield and a War axe, as well as two throwing axes.

Other: "I don't need a catchphrase. I've got an axe."

• aggron.gif

Rook – Female – Rock Head; Head Smash, Iron Tail, Earthquake, Protect

Rook is Atharos' first partner, and his most trusted. The huge matriarchal Pokémon is above and beyond what your average Aggron in terms of height and weight, and she is more than happy to throw her power around with devastating attacks which can bust down boulders in an instant. Her intense loyalty to Atharos is only tested by her love of sweet things, and in the face of sweet snacks, Rook is a much less intimidating giant.

• froslass.gif

Bishop – Female – Snow Cloak; Hail, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Ice beam

Bishop is a very distant seeming Pokémon in a lot of ways, preferring to remain out of the eye of everyone except for Atharos himself. In the company of others, Bishop is mostly quiet and sullen, like a child forced into the public light, but when alone with Atharos (or at least, when it thinks they are alone) it demands attention of its trainer, as if the same child from before suddenly began demanding praise.

• zangoose.gif

Knight – Male – Immunity; Crush Claw, Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Close Combat

Knight is a strange Pokémon in that it seemingly sought out a human owner, and found it in Atharos. Knight was once a wild Pokémon that had made residence on a main road, and it had begun to harass traders and merchants on their way to town. Being the knightly type that he is, Atharos decided it best to deal with the trouble, and he went down to the road itself. He watched the passing of an elderly female merchant, who ignored the sleeping Zangoose and was surprised to find that the Pokémon did not move. As soon as Atharos approached, it rose to action and surged at him, intent to attack. Atharos instantly understood the Zangoose's intent, and fought it mano-e-mano. The two battled for what seemed like hours, with Atharos eventually beating the Pokémon into a retreat. The next day, he discovered the Zangoose perched at the end of his bed, laying their like a dog, protecting its master. Ever since, the two have been together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I see now. Accepted.

• [fieldbox="Atharos The Bastard Prince, LightBlue, dashed, 10, Trebuchet MS"]

3f5c25db3780afd007aa588421e0c009-d8mascv.jpg

Username: LimeyPanda
    Country of Origin: Aurios

Appearance: Atharos looks more like a man chiselled from ice than flesh: his face is angular, sharp and striking; with no obvious blemishes, scars or marks that would mar his beautiful features. His hair is a silvery-white, like powdered snow and his eyes are a nearly perfect icy-blue that seem to stare into people's souls. He stands tall, at Six foot, Eight inches, and every inch of his body seems to be formed to mimic Adonis: strong muscles from heavy exercise and constant use, skin without blemishes except for a single tattoo on his right shoulder, and skin that has an iridescent, pale-ness which instinctively draws the eyes.

More often than not, Atharos is seen in heavy plate mail, but over that he normally wears a set of furs from various creatures that he has hunted down himself. His favoured furs are those of a very large Beartic that threatened a village near the capital, although he has others. When Plate mail is not required, Atharos will favour light colours and shades: Whites, blues, greys and silvers most often being the dominant colour of his attires. He has been known to don darker clothes and a travelling cloak from time to time though: Bastard princess often get curious about their people.
    [/fieldbox]

• Personality: Atharos is a man of some pride, who often finds himself on the receiving end of a lot of abuse or slander because of his station. Once upon a time, he would react to such insults with fury and steel, but now-a-days, Atharos is more likely to remain calm and thoughtful, responding less with rage and more with cold cunning. He might take an insult and turn it on the speaker's head, or he might shrug it off and remain impassive like a ripple-less pond, silently holding a grudge.

If nothing else, Atharos is an honest sort of person. He is perhaps a little cutting with people, as it is not in his nature to pull punches or offer words of warm sympathy, should someone do something stupid. His father accuses him of lacking tact, but Atharos just retorts that he reserves his tact and wit for people who show it themselves. Atharos has shown a bit of prejudice against a number of people, namely the uneducated and the uncouth. He often states that stupid people are best left for the fields or the stocks. Atharos also has a clear preference towards people from his country, although that is to be expected for someone who doesn't leave home except on war-excursions.

Short Biography: Born to the King of Aurios' mistress, Atharos held a strange place in the kingdom, and an even stranger place in the heart of the king. Atharos always knew that he was a mistake, but he also knew that he was the son that his father had always wanted: Brave, strong and wise when contrasted to the spoilt or ill offspring the Queen had offered him. Still, his love for his father meant that he never made any attempt for the thrones, and instead became a knight of the realm: and a damn good one at that.

When the king of Aurios declared that the six kingdoms must make peace, and resolve the conflict that rocked the land, Atharos was wildly confused. He didn't understand the sudden call for peace, especially against some of the fiercer enemies, but he relented none-the-less. His loyalty to his father remains absolute, and when he called for volunteers, Atharos was amongst the first to volunteer.

Weapons: A Kite-Shield and a War axe, as well as two throwing axes.

Other: "I don't need a catchphrase. I've got an axe."

• aggron.gif

Rook – Female – Rock Head; Head Smash, Iron Tail, Earthquake, Protect

Rook is Atharos' first partner, and his most trusted. The huge matriarchal Pokémon is above and beyond what your average Aggron in terms of height and weight, and she is more than happy to throw her power around with devastating attacks which can bust down boulders in an instant. Her intense loyalty to Atharos is only tested by her love of sweet things, and in the face of sweet snacks, Rook is a much less intimidating giant.

• froslass.gif

Bishop – Female – Snow Cloak; Hail, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Ice beam

Bishop is a very distant seeming Pokémon in a lot of ways, preferring to remain out of the eye of everyone except for Atharos himself. In the company of others, Bishop is mostly quiet and sullen, like a child forced into the public light, but when alone with Atharos (or at least, when it thinks they are alone) it demands attention of its trainer, as if the same child from before suddenly began demanding praise.

• zangoose.gif

Knight – Male – Immunity; Crush Claw, Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Close Combat

Knight is a strange Pokémon in that it seemingly sought out a human owner, and found it in Atharos. Knight was once a wild Pokémon that had made residence on a main road, and it had begun to harass traders and merchants on their way to town. Being the knightly type that he is, Atharos decided it best to deal with the trouble, and he went down to the road itself. He watched the passing of an elderly female merchant, who ignored the sleeping Zangoose and was surprised to find that the Pokémon did not move. As soon as Atharos approached, it rose to action and surged at him, intent to attack. Atharos instantly understood the Zangoose's intent, and fought it mano-e-mano. The two battled for what seemed like hours, with Atharos eventually beating the Pokémon into a retreat. The next day, he discovered the Zangoose perched at the end of his bed, laying their like a dog, protecting its master. Ever since, the two have been together.

... Hm. You're gonna be the last one that I accept into the RP. I think it's starting to get a bit too crowded. Your character is accepted, however.

Minami, Once you fix your charrie's weapons or her origin, I'll accept her. :)

Thanks for letting me squeeze by.
NP.

Oh and I forgot to say. Aurios didn't do the campaign, Phoenicis did. You have a little mistake in the bio. ^^

This RP is now closed to any new joiners until further notice.

How does this roleplay start? Each character moving towards Phoenicis or have they all already arrived?

I'm planning that they have all arrived. ^^

• Thank You
NP.

Oh and I forgot to say. Aurios didn't do the campaign, Phoenicis did. You have a little mistake in the bio. ^^

This RP is now closed to any new joiners until further notice.
I think I have fixed it, I am tablet bound atm.

I think I have fixed it, I am tablet bound atm.

"When the king of Aurios declared that the six kingdoms must make peace, and resolve the conflict that rocked the land, Atharos was wildly confused. He didn't understand the sudden call for peace, especially against some of the fiercer enemies, but he relented none-the-less. His loyalty to his father remains absolute, and when he called for volunteers, Atharos was amongst the first to volunteer."

It should be the emperor of Phoenicis, not the king of Aurios. ^^

Can certain characters simply meet the crew on the way during their quest?

Like I said before, I prefer not. This is to not isolate people and then they grow bored with waiting until the group actually finds them.

Username: Iatos
Name: Ghille
Country of Origin: Verdante
Weapons: Bow and arrows, also a dagger for close combat.
Pokemon:
-Male Braviary: Known as Vishal, a loyal companion of Ghille who can be very dangerous to anyone who try to cause him harm. They bonded at an early age and have done a lot together making them close. On his own Vishal is vigilant and protective.
-Brave Bird
-Crush claw
-Superpower
-Whirlwind

-Female Asumarill: Named Dwyenne, a free spirited pokémon who hang around Ghille because of his musicsl talent. In battle she prefer to put enemies to sleep, and somewhat can make it permanent on her masters command.
-Muddy water
-Sing
-Aqua ring.
-Rollout

-A male Rapidash: named Harry, a easy going stallion that never really learned any moves as his main use was for work and transportation.

Appearance:
A_bard_by_pakenanity.jpg

Personality:
A drifting soul who go from place to place never feeling at home in one place for too long. Ghille have never truly known where he belonged in the world, yet he enjoy wandering and usually live for a moment wherever he feel like it. He's not necessarily kind nor unkind either usually doing what he have too do to survive.

Short Biography:
Ghille is the Son of a merchant, yet during his growing up business went bad and eventually Ghille left home at a rather young age to avoid his fathers new debts. Living day by day Ghille learned to hunt on his own, but also to play music for coin.

During his many years of travelling he met a lot of people and pokémon and in the progress learned many new things. During the time in the wilds he trained archery both of his own and with the help of hunters and watchmen he met on the way spending both time and care perfecting the art. And during his time among people he studied lores and listen to stories and songs that he could take with him on the journey.

Other:
-"Sing with me tonight, because tomorrow the end might come"

Like I said before, I prefer not. This is to not isolate people and then they grow bored with waiting until the group actually finds them.
So they'll all meet each other at the Phoenicis palace? c:

Username: Iatos
Name: Ghille
Country of Origin: Verdante
Weapons: Bow and arrows, also a dagger for close combat.
Pokemon:
-Male Braviary: Known as Vishal, a loyal companion of Ghille who can be very dangerous to anyone who try to cause him harm. They bonded at an early age and have done a lot together making them close. On his own Vishal is vigilant and protective.
-Brave Bird
-Crush claw
-Superpower
-Whirlwind

-Female Asumarill: Named Dwyenne, a free spirited pokémon who hang around Ghille because of his musicsl talent. In battle she prefer to put enemies to sleep, and somewhat can make it permanent on her masters command.
-Muddy water
-Sing
-Aqua ring.
-Rollout

-A male Rapidash: named Harry, a easy going stallion that never really learned any moves as his main use was for work and transportation.

Appearance:
A_bard_by_pakenanity.jpg

Personality:
A drifting soul who go from place to place never feeling at home in one place for too long. Ghille have never truly known where he belonged in the world, yet he enjoy wandering and usually live for a moment wherever he feel like it. He's not necessarily kind nor unkind either usually doing what he have too do to survive.

Short Biography:
Ghille is the Son of a merchant, yet during his growing up business went bad and eventually Ghille left home at a rather young age to avoid his fathers new debts. Living day by day Ghille learned to hunt on his own, but also to play music for coin.

During his many years of travelling he met a lot of people and pokémon and in the progress learned many new things. During the time in the wilds he trained archery both of his own and with the help of hunters and watchmen he met on the way spending both time and care perfecting the art. And during his time among people he studied lores and listen to stories and songs that he could take with him on the journey.

Other:
-"Sing with me tonight, because tomorrow the end might come"

Accepted.

So they'll all meet each other at the Phoenicis palace? c:

Yeah I guess. The only person I see joining later on is Lind, though.

"When the king of Aurios declared that the six kingdoms must make peace, and resolve the conflict that rocked the land, Atharos was wildly confused. He didn't understand the sudden call for peace, especially against some of the fiercer enemies, but he relented none-the-less. His loyalty to his father remains absolute, and when he called for volunteers, Atharos was amongst the first to volunteer."

It should be the emperor of Phoenicis, not the king of Aurios. ^^

I think we are good now.