Institute of Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that's normally what I would do... but the last thing my character did was ask someone a question.... erggg.. If he comes back then I'll have just left and... erggg...

well then stay in the same area but do something till the person answers the question.

What does the building we're in look like? Is it high tech? Are the cells metal??

it sounds like its rundown so i would say metal but i don't really know.

I'd guess it's like a government facility that sports walls of white and floors of chrome, with sliding doors and the usual.
And I'm still here, just kinda blocked at the moment on how to write Indigo's first post...

Okay. That might make more sense but I'll still wait for OP to say.

Hey! I'm so sorry about not replying to this!! I got notification about it! The building would overall be very high tech, with automatic sliding transparent door, etc. But some rooms are worn out, the Institute being there so long. The one all of us are in is a bit worn out. What everyone else said is correct too. Very few rooms are like a an asylum type thing, to keep special patients' powers unusable while they're in that room. I don't know what the room is called. Its like the walls are foam, or mattress like material and soundproof.

I hope I answered everything! :)

Hahahaha I guess so. :D

Oh! And by special patients, I meant like the ones that are very powerful and hard to contain.

Ikr! Maybe he's in such a trance he's speechless. :) But if you see this En, come back! Please? :)

What happened to everyone? :(

Everyone posts when I'm sleeping, so I posted about meditating, but not sure what to do now.

Yeah, my character's asleep.

I'm interested in joining this rp. I have a question, though: Are gifted people kept in individual rooms?

Also, I'm warning you that my bio is probably longer than I needed it to be; it's like four paragraphs. xD

Yeah!! Sorry I took so long to respond. My Iwaku messes up a lot.

And I understand you about writing a lot of paragraphs lol. The struggle is real! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.