Institute of Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! Accepted!

Super. I wonder if Indigo should just waltz in or wait for Doc Aurora to come along.

Wait, no, uh, you do realize what this means, right? That you now have a scientist who has superpowers, most likely? Are you sure that's cool?

Okay.... Well then hmm... Possibly the same room as Trevor but I could leave it up to y'all I spose. And hey there!

Thats sounds good Little Red, and yeah, I realized that Katzen! XD I got excited lol. Its good as long as you don't like, godmod or something. :)

Gifted
Name: Clematis Siegel
Looks (picture or write it out): brown hair, olive green eyes, pale skin tone, skinny
Number (Must be between one and 2,000): 1,008
Height/Weight: 5'4" and 110 lbs
Ability: Can take on the feelings of others, know their feelings, and sometimes manipulate or "influence" the feelings of others.
Backstory/How they got caught: Clematis's ability developed over time, at first she would just know how someone felt but around the age of 14 started to physically feel the pain of others and had difficulty controlling it. In class at the age of 15, ironically during the CPR unit, Clematis went into a fit of chanting in a low voice something's wrong, her hands covering her ears, and when the teacher went over to find out what was wrong Clematis's partner had a sudden cardiac arrest episode and fainted on the ground. Immediately after, Clematis also fainted on the ground, the difference between the two being that the boy, Eric, had no pulse and Clematis did, as well as a giant rash over her chest across her heart. Eric and Clematis were both sent to the hospital, Eric was treated, and known to have had heart problems in the past, while Clematis was taken to the Institute of the Gifted to treat her "special" problems.
Other: Has better control of her ability now (unless it's something extremely major like sudden death) so is better at blocking out physical pain but still will break out in rashes because of other people's problems if she is close to them. Has also "influenced" a scientist to get ice cream instead of test on her, but that was only one time, usually she just influences them to be in a good mood around her.

Attachments

• Clematis.jpg
    Clematis.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
Nice! You're accepted! :)

Depends on what you do in the rp. I think the room that everyone is in is probably full, so I would be in a cell next to them. Or if you're in the ER, you can be in the room with Sydra, Trevor, and En.

If I was in the next cell would I have to wait for someone else to join then? I don't really know why my character would be in the ER.

Lol. You don't have to wait, but if you really want to, you can be in the same room as everyone else. I wouldn't want you to be all alone lol. Anyone after you will have to have a different room. It would be harder to rp if you were the only one haha.

Panda, sorry for the confusion, I was actually referring to Lyric since the rp is kind of based off of her arrival. I hope that's okay, you can still have some candy though!

Name: Ethan .A Mcmasters
Looks: Dark Brown hair and light green eyes with a face like a innocent child. Wheres a brown jacket,striped scarf, khaki pants, and white sneakers.
Number:0527

Height/Weight:5,5 156lbs
Ability:He has the ability to implant ideas or feelings into ones head and telekinesis but he can't control his telekinesis when he is mad or upset.

Backstory:One day after school Ethan walked up to Ashley Jefferson cheerleader and prep leader. He could barely get out his words he said,"will yo-u go to the dance with me?". She gave him this look as if she was just hit in the head. Then she started laughing. She was laughing at him. Why why would she do this? People started staring at him and her. She said,"I would never go with you.". He felt something deep down. He hated her and all she was. She started screaming she was being lifted off the ground then she slammed into the concrete. next thing he knew he was being tackled and being transported out of the town to the Institute of the Gifted. The last thing he thought was that he would find someone someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awe! :( Accepted! :)

yay i got accepted i joined this rp because of my friend (he's the guy who plays virgil wayne)

Lol well thanks for joining! I love getting new people!

Nobody in my room is replying. I don't know what to doooo. D: I wanna continue my rp..

Status
Not open for further replies.