Institute of Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like those characters!!! They are both accepted!

if any one wants to take my character as a test subject go a head just tell me

Gifted
Name:Malekai (last name unknown)
Looks:somewhat lanky. wears raggedy jeans and t shirts. longish dirty blonde hair with bangs flipped to the side. wears a lot of dark colors(red,blue,black,grey,etc.)
Number:1010
Height/Weight:5'11" 160lbs
Ability:can absorb and send out electrical currents from anywhere on his body. absorbing electricity heals minor wounds and rids him of fatigue for a while
Backstory:his mother was killed during childbirth and his father had a heart attack while holding him after he was born(presumably from the uncontrollable electric currents. was taken to the institute the next day. has been raised here and knows nothing else.
Other:loves interacting with people (especially those of the opposite gender) and is very friendly to everyone and very protective of his friends. the institute does not allow him any electrical device because even though he is in control of his powers the extent of them is, as of yet, unknown to the scientists. does not like to cooperate in testing

Okidoke, question. First, are they in a room together, or separated in cells? If the latter, are there walls or bars between them? How big are the cells?

Secondly, Have all these people been here different amounts of time, depending on their ID numbers? Or have they all arrived recently, together?

I was wondering that first question too. I assume they are all in the same room. The cells are all different sizes, depending on the occupation. The one they are in is pretty big, enough to fit around ten people. And yes, everyone has been there different amounts of time, though not depending on their ID numbers. Numbers are given randomly to the newcomers. I hope it helped! :)

Oh, and accepted Ninja!

You're welcome! :)

Wait a minute.

Star Strider, your post confused me..
If I assume right in those are my characters you were addressing.

Could you maybe reword it or something? X3

Because we need another one.

Scientist

Name: Franklin Randel
Looks: He wears his generic scientist uniform. He has short, slicked back, grayish brown hair, red eyes, and few rings on his right hand.
Height/Weight: 197 pounds, 6'1"
Backstory (optional): N/A
Favorite Test Experiment: Unknown.
Other: A rumored sadist, Randel's ideal work has been called to question in the past.

Lol. And okay Texas!

oh sorry it was to the ice users but now the I know that were all in the same room i'll delete it

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Gunia can you be the one that tests my character and Texas can yours do my combat assassin training to test the extent of my powers?

btw Texas love your pro pic. the afro a glasses are what got me lol

Name: Trevor shatterstone
Looks: i have a pic.
Number: 0007
Height/weight: 5"4 and 110 pounds.
Ability: he can touch a animal and take a part from it. Ex: He touched his dog and got dog ears, and bettee hearing.

backstory:Trevor thought know one would ever find out about his gift, until one day his gift became stronger, a touch, that was all it took, then his dog was gone. His body screamed in pain as his ears started to die, and new feline ones started to grow. Trevor fell to his knees in pain, he was 14 when the change happened, he truly never understood pain till that day. Bones, flesh fromed, then fur, white fur. As quickly as it started, it was over. From there on Trevor could only hear from his new feline ears, his old ones were gone. After a year he moved to online school, to keep his gift hidden, but a short year later he was found. He was siting in his room when he heard gunshots, his mothers scearm. Then footsteps, a gun, pointed at his head. Then he smelt it, the chloroform cloth.

Attachments

• 364244.jpg
    364244.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 7
Aaaaacepted! :)

Yay! Is there anything i should know before i go join the rp?

You're welcome! And not really, nothing important yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.