Institute of Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Virgil Wayne
Looks: He is blonde, blue eyes, about a medium build, he has no real stubble or anything like that, he also wears a turtleneck. and some jean pants.
Number:0069
Height/Weight: 6,2 195 lbs
Ability:He has a frost ability, basically he freezes what he touches, sooo..... no handshakes please.
Backstory: He just was a normal guy but one day,he was in school and while working in his classroom he had a drink next to him, and was very anxious, so when he picked it up the drink was frozen. It was very awkward, as the teacher told him to put it down, and he said "I am sorry but I can't sir!" people were giggling and the teacher asked him "Why?" which Virgil replied with, "IT IS FROZEN TO MY HAND SIR!" the teacher told Virgil to go to the office, forcing Virgil to get up, with the drink still in his hand, to grab the door knob and open the door.....it should be obvious what happened to that knob. Virgil was there with both his hands frozen, and the teacher went up there to check what was happening, to see he actually did have his hand frozen. To which the teacher called the principle, who supposedly called an ambulance, when they got there they said "We are gonna cut the door knob off and take him to a hospital." So they got a fire axe and put him in the ambulance. While they were driving, they passed the hospital, to which Virgil asked "Wait you passed the hospital!" to which the men said " Mr.Wayne, you are going somewhere to see if you are a special type of person." And that was how our friend was caught.

Cool! Feel free to go ahead and join the rp! :) And you didn't!

Gifted
Name: Edwin "Enigmus" Lasimyer
Looks: Edwin is a thin, pale male, dark brownish black hair, brown eyes, and a crescent scar on his left cheek. Edwin wears a forest green overcoat over a lime green button up long sleeve shirt, and black slacks and brown no lace shoes. He dons a brass pinky ring with an emerald in it.
Number: 58
Height/Weight: 185.3 pounds, 6'7"
Ability: Edwin possesses a hyper intelligent mind, he's capable of sorting out rather complex schemes and such in a manner of minutes to seconds depending on what he needs to sort out, and what he has at his disposal. He can use his well taught mind to coax certain people into being his minions.
Backstory/How they got caught: Little is known of Edwin's childhood, other than the fact that his father was a prominent singer, though little to nothing is known of his mother, but she is presumed to be alive since Edwin mentions her being a tough old coot. Though it was known he spent his early years a child mastermind behind crimes in different countries before being caught, and he wasn't subtle about it, either. So it's no doubt that he was caught for such reasons as that.
Other: Edwin has a deep, unsettling obsession for knowing, he'll relentlessly hound anyone and anything until he knows what there is to know, this is often his undoing in most of his plans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahahahahahaha I love your picture Texas! XD And I like your character! Accepted! :) Join whenever you feel comfortable.

So is everyone okay with that order? T, Strider, Sunrise, Texas, and so on?

wow um ok i totaly forgot to wach the tread so what just happend?

Pretty much Virgil and Enigmus started arguing over Lyric because Enigumus was rude to the little girl. Corrie's in the corner if you'd like to talk to her or something.

Lolol everyone is meeting each other, and asking about their powers. Two characters got into a small argument.

Name: Thomas Watson
Looks: Fat, balding man with grey hair. Blue eyes, and copious amounts of stubble. White, but not pasty.
Height/Weight: 5'8, 240
Backstory (optional): A married middle-aged man. The only reason this egotistical man had even applied for this job was the allure of getting superpowers, and most likely garnering them all for himself. Though he cares a lot about his wife, the man has never had children, and nor is he able to. He couldn't care less about the people at the facility, even his co-workers. He misses his old banking job up in Pittsburgh, and is looking forward to elope back there with his wife as soon as some breakthroughs in this scientific field come in.
Favorite Test Experiment: The only test subjects he like are ones too nice to try to kill him, and the ones whose tests provide results.
Other: Possibly the most selfish, manchildish man you could ever meet during hours, and possibly the nicest man you could ever meet off of work, strangely enough. Likes silver-age comic books and italian food.

Hahaha ikr Milkdawg! :D And accepted Tom! Jump in whenever you're ready! :)

I'm personally just wondering what the scientists have at hand to uh, keep control of the subjects. Are they armed? Is there a door in, or a one-way window? I don't want to just bust in and say a door was opened without knowing exactly what's happening on the scientist side.

Lol each cell is locked from the outside automatically, so one outside can come in, and one inside can't get out. Yes, almost employee is armed, except for ones off duty. There are about ten cells in each block, a block being a section of the Institute. I hope it helped! :) If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to ask!

What kind of tests are performed on prisoners, if you don't mind? Have they ever duplicated a power, and is there some sort of standard procedure or laws the scientists must follow? Lastly, are there guards?

Yes, there are guards, and you can think of any tests you want. They have duplicated some power before, but it would end in the one getting the duplicated power dying, and the original power holder still alive. The employees can pretty much do what they want, as long as they are working toward trying to figure out or duplicating ones power. So I wouldn't necessarily say there are any laws or standard procedures.

Name: Aurora Marem
Looks: Curly, shoulder length chocolate brown hair and green eyes. She has fair skin, and is usually seen with red earring that dangle.
Height/Weight: 5"6', 138
Backstory (optional): As a single mother living in an apartment, she really only took the job because of the high pay. After her husband left her and her daughter she was financially dropped in the gutter, and is simply concentrating and making enough for both her and her daughter. She tries to act indifferent at work, though she has recently been bringing her twelve year old daughter in as she was expelled from the nearby school and she doesn't feel she can be left home alone.
Favorite Test Experiment: Aurora doesn't really have a favorite test experiment, as she does her best to act indifferent to them all. She's just there to get the job done. Although she has been known to become a little squeamish at the more gruesome tests.
Other: Apples?
----------------------------
Name: Miami Marem
Looks: Long, golden hair that falls down the length of her back and ends in small curls. She has green eyes which she is often told look a lot like her mothers.
Height/Weight: 5"3', 118
Backstory (optional): Living with her mother in a small apartment, Miami somehow managed to get expelled from the nearby school after being blamed for repetitive graffiti on the school walls. Now she attends work with her mother, bouncing around with a chipper attitude and almost always in a good mood.
Other: She has practically memorized the layout of the facility, and has a rather amazing sense of direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.