Institute Chatting

[MENTION=1123]Scarlette[/MENTION]: Welcome to the Professor's Lounge! You're now a Mentor, so if you want to claim any Mentees, you can go right ahead!

[MENTION=user_group,13]Professors[/MENTION] and [MENTION=user_group,12]Mentors[/MENTION]: When is the last time you replied to a Discussion or Help Request?

There are..... five discussions and three help threads.
I will look into making another discussion or so tomorrow, if you'd like.

Yes, I know how many there are. o___o

If you want to make a new discussion, that's fine, but I would rather you reply to the existing discussion and help threads, as I said.

i feel bad.. but i don't feel like i could answer any of these threads right now

I just found the thread to take up mentee requests, awesome. I have been checking out the discussion and help treads more often now.

Reactions: Astaroth
sorry for being MIA, but I haven't really been up for teaching the youth. I will try and get back into this state of mind asap. <3

• Thank You
[MENTION=3293]Shadowheart26[/MENTION], [MENTION=4668]Iron Men And Saints[/MENTION], and [MENTION=5122]fatalrendezvous[/MENTION]: You're our newest Mentors! Take a look around the Lounge and make sure to read over the Mentoring Expectations.

• Love
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Excellent! I look forward to corrupting the minds of future Iwakuans!

Yeah, might as well. I've got a lot going on. I'll let you know when i'm free ....

• Thank You
I think I have been accidentally taken off the mentor listing and I have not checked anything for a while. I will try to get back into things and I will inform you if I am too busy.

• Thank You
@Lstorm: Nope, you are still on the listing! We were having a permissions bug, but it's been fixed now.

I can stick around. =)

There aren't much help requests.

Should mentors post exercises for the students to do?

We would be VERY appreciative of people posting exercises!