Inspiring Tips and Sayings

a really important part about life is probably one step at a time, because you only ever have two feet and you must walk before you can run.
and running sometimes makes it so you don't take in everything around you, the same as walking with a blindfold. everything whizzes past without consideration and you stop at some destination that you forgot you were racing toward, look back, and wonder how you could ignore so much.

from a Skype conversation of mine.

Outnumbered, but not outskilled

Reactions: LunaValentine
Don't judge progress by the harvest, but by the seeds you sow.

"Perhaps a sin that humbles you is better than a good deed that makes you arrogant."
- Hamza Yusuf

Just because perfection is unobtainable is no reason not to strive for it.

"Time is of the essence...so don't waste what you have...if you do...then you'll never see it again."

-Myself back in 2006

"This wolf... still has teeth" - Grommash Hellscream

No one knows the key to success.

But the key to failure is trying to make everyone happy.

"We don't vote to elect great persons into ofiice, they're not that great. We vote to throw the bastards out." P.J O'Rourke, 'Don't Vote, It Just Encourages The Bastards. '

Pain is your closest friend. He never shies away from telling you when something is wrong. He's always there in your darkest moments. Pain never lies to you and if you listen properly, pain teaches you the most important lessons about yourself. Don't feel ashamed if you cry, pain is trying to help you get your emotions out.

The worst thing you can do is bottle pain. He just screams louder if you do, as he won't let you kill yourself like that.

Pain will always be there for you until you are happy with life again. Then he leaves, until he is needed again. He may not be the friend you want, but make no mistake, he is your friend, and he only wants to help you. So don't feel ashamed of your friend. Be open about him, let him help you grow and learn. Because believe me, the best people in the universe... The kindest, smartest, fastest, and strongest, didn't get that way by never listening to pain.

"The Power comes to when in need, not a desire"

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.

10613029_761255477243247_8360673411143051205_n.png

Reactions: Brovo