Inspired by Westworld: Sci-Fi Fantasy Theme Park RP

As a notice to all, I have begun work on an OOC and a map.

It is slow going because I've had a lot on my plate lately, but I am aiming to at LEAST get the OOC posted in the next week or so.

Edit to add: Also, because the RP will have a lot of adult themes in potentially gratuitous amounts, this WILL be a Redstar restricted roleplay. I don't foresee this being a problem since everyone who has expressed interest so far is already a Red Star, but just figured I should make that clear just in case.

@-QT- @Kino @Ruby @Shayla @~Dark Disney~ @Zen @Voices of Nerat @Fiona @Lusterine @Mglo @Assallya @Fox of Spades @unanun

Just want to prod you and let you know that work is coming along on this. Here's the map:

IwKTODy.jpg

If the location names seem a bit cliche or a little trite, that is by design. Remember that the world is intended to be for fantasy fans, so a lot of common fantasy tropes WILL be present. The naming is meant to be easy to remember and easy to identify, hopefully without sounding TOO stereotypical.

Basic rundown so far, in order of difficulty (easiest to hardest)

Beginner
  • Haven - The starter town. Guests arrive by ship. As mentioned before, this has all the comforts you will ever need and even some you won't.
  • Wayfarer's Rest - Minimal fighting needed to get here. This is a scenic spot often used for large events, like weddings or banquets.
  • Allplains - Basic starter plains area. Encounters include some wildlife (think boars and stuff) and some basic dudes who want your stuff but aren't capable of taking it (goblins and petty bandits).
  • Foothills - High beginner / low intermediate area. Expect trolls, orcs, ogres.
Intermediate
  • Gafkagar - Orc capital city.
  • Windswept Isles - Pirates and basic sea encounters!
  • The Freehold - Pirate "city" if you can call it that. It's more like an encampment where pirates have agreed not to kill each other.
  • Verdant Wilds - Dense forest. Bears, magical/enchanted creatures and other larger encounters are common here, as well as more experienced bandits and thieves.
  • Elloren - Elven capital city. Don't ask me why they can't guard their forest better, I don't have an answer for that.
  • The Hammer - Named after the peninsula's shape (duh). Home to dwarves!
  • Heladvolg - Dwarven capital city. Has a vast network of mines in the mountains that need cleaning up and stuff, because, monsters.
Advanced
  • Eversands - Desert! Adventurers will need proper gear and equipment, maybe even some camels to survive out here unless you have enough tents and water.
  • Sherekh - Home to the Sherekha, a desert people. Borrows from Egyptian and some Middle Eastern cultural themes.
  • Hinterfrost Peaks - Snowy and icy mountainscape!
  • Zysent Rise - Fortress that is home to the Lungaard, a tribal people native to the Hinterfrost region. Borrows from Nordic / Viking cultural themes.
  • Vacant Shore - Long abandoned city in ruins. Home to stone men.
Prestige (or, you gotta be an idiot to try this shit)
  • The Shallows - Lake guarded by undead, and by a serpent monster whom I haven't named yet.
  • The Citadel - Home to a necromancer who controls the undead in the area. Tentative name, Vakar Nightshade, the Entangler. Unless you want to swim (don't try to swim), the ONLY way to get to the Citadel is to sail there through the narrow strait north of the Shallows that connects back into the ocean.
  • Obsidian's Roost - Home of a big black dragon, aptly named Obsidian. Surrounded by craggy mountains and cliffs, and danger. Big boss battle time!

That's about it for now. Still working on an OOC and hoping to have it up soon. Hope y'all still have interest!

Hey y'all, I'm still fleshing out the world a bit, but here is a link to the Discord.

I'd like for anyone who is interested to join because I have a few ideas I wanna bounce around before getting too deep!

Fantasy World Discord

Hello. I wanted to know if you were still looking for people to join. I saw that you have quite a lot of people at the moment and I didn't want to make things feel congested with my presence. If I can join that would be great. If not then that is ok.

Hello. I wanted to know if you were still looking for people to join. I saw that you have quite a lot of people at the moment and I didn't want to make things feel congested with my presence. If I can join that would be great. If not then that is ok.
Yes, you are more than welcome to join still!