Inside the Italian Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah, but if I were to say that I would be the one at fault." Cesare retorted with a wry smile. "We each have our tasks in this, even if we hate the idea."

And his charge was as unwilling as he was. It wouldn't make for a great time, though as he had said, they each had a job to do. With the pompous, formal Priscilla out of the room, Cesare once more reached for his cigarette and lit it, puffing out a plume of smoke from his mouth and nostrils a moment later. Most interested in the twirling smoke's crawl towards the ceiling than in the girl next to him, the man let out a sharp sigh. It wouldn't make for a great time.

Florence let out a few coughs at the smoke and shook her head. She stood up and covered her nose. "If I were you, I'd make a habit of smoking outside." She said behind her hands and turned around, making her way out of the room. It wouldn't be long now and her mother would be out of the house, her being stuck with someone she didn't know. This was going to be interesting but also slightly annoying to her. She wasn't looking forward to the next few weeks but she figured that a month or two down the road, everything will be fine and dandy. They might even be "friends" but she didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.