Inside Nature's Mind (Animal Roleplay/Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you said I met two others, am I fine to just come up with names for them, or are they other people

You decide their names for them.
Which one, Resolver?

xD, I rolled a three! ****

Darakai will try to stay with the two others, so basically whatever they do

The procrastination is strong in this one... (me)
And apparently my memory is the opposite end of that. I'll finish yours before making the day late summary.

Yay, my Mum/(Mom for you americans) saved me xD

I think a interesting event should happen for all if not most of the animals here @WhoopDau like Lady Day's mob got attacked by a rival gang which either forces them to move a new location or hell maybe even have their mother killed prompting for a new matriarch or they got adopted by the rival mob with maybe one of her siblings getting killed (Either Petal or Thorn).

Meerkat adopting another's young is rare but it can definitely happen with maybe them having a higher chance of being adopted if the rival matriarch doesn't have a mate as all of the males in her mob are related to her.

Basically something life altering would be interesting though Lady and any surviving siblings of hers would be traumatized as hell if they were under a burrow while their parents are fighting off the rival gang and ultimately losing and leaving them behind and to be adopted by a mob they don't even know exist and now have to adopt to their way of life and possible strict rules.

Also wouldn't the meerkat mobs have a name?

As for the long horses, Amala and Darakai, drought season could hit making food scarce well for the predators at least thus making wondering away much more dangerous.

Not sure what to do with asian lions though.

Hey so we can have multiple character right? So may I perhaps rp another animal along with my Snowy Owl? :D

Hey so we can have multiple character right? So may I perhaps rp another animal along with my Snowy Owl? :D

Well you can see i have three already :P. It'd be nice if the other animal is a meerkat ;p

Where'd everyone go? i really don't want this to die.

I'm sorry for my extremely long hiatus. My ap courses and family situations finally got me, and I didn't have the time for this. Even now, I think I've lost inspiration for this. If you want to keep this going, anyone's free to take the gm role.

I'm sorry for my extremely long hiatus. My ap courses and family situations finally got me, and I didn't have the time for this. Even now, I think I've lost inspiration for this. If you want to keep this going, anyone's free to take the gm role.

Nooo, i really wanted to know how Lady Day would live as a adult meerkat ;_;.

Huh? Real life? Whats that? ... That sounds like a horrid game

Status
Not open for further replies.