Inside Nature's Mind (Animal Roleplay/Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I played a queen... which would be very... boring.

Sit there. Eat. Lay eggs. Migrate. Repeat

I like Dugongs, for all that they're incredibly ugly sea creatures. So ugly they're cute. Just like pugs

Yeah, that's why I avoid the insects on this type of rp. Helpful, yes but arguably boring.

I agree. I don't know why that is, but I just do. I mean, can you say no to this face?!
hqdefault.jpg

Hey i'd love to play a meerkat. They're awesome or well any kind of animal in the mongoose family.

Ok made my post hopefully that's alright was kinda confused on what to do.

You did great, I'll reply to you and Silver in a minute.

Oh, and I'd like to warn anyone interested in joining Silver's family. There's a very big chance that at least one of the Cubs are gonna die before the monthly summary. Just saying.

And Silver, once you roll, you could give the result by what you post next. So if you got 33 or over, then say you just got there, if you didn't just say you didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
When it comes to rolling, I don't really care how you do it. I just want you to do it, so don't worry too much about it.

I would also like to explain what the stars and bonuses in the summaries.

The stars let me know that you've already experienced a life or death situation, and will then try not to pick on you again before everybody else does too. But if you don't finish said life or death situation then I won't be able to update it until we see the result. I mean, you can't exactly be 1 month old if you die before the month even begins...

On the bonuses, you might have noticed the ____ up thing. This means I'll let you roll two dice when I think you can use said skill.
You guys are also free to adopt siblings, just say so if you ever want to.
Oh! I just updated yours, Resolver, sorry for the confusion.

Right post made c:. And dang that was one of my longer posts lol i didn't want to write a really big wall of text so i just ended with their mother Ella walking off.

Also it would be nice if you could join in with npc's now it would get a bit boring if i just rp with my self a lot of the times.

Alright XD
Though you guys are also free to adopt anothe's siblings. I'm even adding the Canadian Geese Polystical interacted with.

I would play a asiatic lion cub ;p.

Also i feel like the most likely ally a meerkat could encounter is a ground squirrel or a yellow mongoose also known as the red meerkat. As those two species often shared burrows.

Yeah, I know. Just trying to find a way to add one of them in.

Hey! I saw your ad and I think this is SO COOL! Can I join?

Of course, I'll make your character in just a moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested.

This looks really amazing, I love everything about different animals, and playing them in an rp would be awesome!
It would be so cool if I joined, if that is ok

This looks really amazing, I love everything about different animals, and playing them in an rp would be awesome!
It would be so cool if I joined, if that is ok

Psst hey be a meerkat. *Runs away*

Of course you can!
The sudden zerg rush of people pleases me...*insert evil laugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.