Inside My Mind (rosegrim and One Must Wonder)

Julian nodded. "Thank you. I will." He probably would need to call Fletch. Susan was going to be really busy until late today with a lot of appointments and wouldn't be able to come get him if things got bad even though she would want too.

The small boy slid out of Fletch's lap and grabbed his bag, pulling out his phone before climbing back into his spot on the blonde's lap. "Here, add your number so I can reach you." he handed the cell to Fletch. "It's not going to be a bother is it? If I call you?" he asked quietly, "I'd hate to cause you problems just because I can't handle my dad."

Fletch took the phone and swiftly entered his number before handing it back to Julian and stealing a small kiss.

"Of course it's not going to be a bother. I wouldn't have offered if it was," the blonde said with a soft smile. Fletch doubted that he had much on his agenda tonight. Chris had a play date with one of his little friends, so the blonde had decidedly nothing to do. It wasn't as if his mother was going to suddenly take interest in the lives of her children again. Once he gave her something to eat and the television remote, she'd keep pretty busy.

"Don't worry about it."

Julian put his phone in his pocket, smiling when Fletch gave him a quick kiss, before biting his lip, "Well if you're sure it won't be a problem, okay."

Don't worry about it. Julian rolled his eyes, he couldn't help it. "To quote Susan, 'I'm a worrier, it's what I do,' I can't help it" he said with a grin, "Gods, I hope Mallory won't be there. I'd rather be alone with my dad then have her there with him. She freaks me out."