6. Advanced
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance is a big plus for me, but I can be pretty adaptable
Inside Identity OOC Banner 1b.png
  • Tell me, have you ever heard of the term "Chuunibyou", or "Eighth Grader Syndrome"? For those not familiar with this Japanese term, you might understand better by hearing it's more common English synonym: "Delusions of Grandeur". This is a sad affliction that typically affects young adolescents, its most drastic form making those who contract it believe they have special powers or are somehow connected to and surrounded by the occult. For those such patients, the period in which they retain these delusions later develops into an embarrassing period of shame that forever haunts their memories, despite how much fun they seem to have at the time. In most cases this behavior subsides by the beginning of one's first year in high school, but there are some cases where patients retain their status as chuunibyou patient for the remainder of their school days and sometimes longer.
    [btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/inside-identity-ic.149827/]IC[/btn][btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/inside-identity-cs.149323/]CS[/btn]
    _________________________________________________________________________________

About
    This is an RP loosely based on the anime "Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai". I say loosely because it recycles similar themes and setting, but with all original characters. No canon characters will show up in this RP, and only characters approved in the CS thread for this RP should be posting in the IC. If someone is interested in joining they can post here in the OOC about their interest as well as infer as to where the plot is moving, and then fill out a CS, which should only be posted in the CS thread (linked above soon). The rules for this RP are as follows:
    • 1. First and foremost you need to adhere to the standard rules of RPing: no powerplaying or meta-gaming, but mild godmoding or auto-hitting is allowed as long as it's to the point of, say, occasionally having a perfect counter, flicking someone too close on the forehead, or sneaking up behind someone who is distracted and tickling them or the likes, but anything beyond is forbidden. That said, many acts of light auto-hitting like the tickling will still need to be discussed between players in the OOC for permission.
    • 2. The next thing I can't stress enough is that characters don't necessarily need to get along, but players should still show respect to each other in the OOC and retain a positive environment here.
    • 3. Players are not allowed to post in the IC unless their character has been approved and it is that character's turn to post.
    • 4. The IC will be conducted in an orderly manner with an episodic style where character posting order will be determined prior to each episode. Depending on how things turn out it may be possible that some posting orders will be reused, but that is to be determined. Players may also use a posting profile to spruce up their posts should they wish to use one.
    • 5. Even though this is based on the Chuunibyou series, one does not need to have actually seen or read the series to join as long as they can match the setting, though it is nonetheless highly recommended as the series is great!
    • 6. Like in the series there will be delusion battles on occasion. Make sure that all actions performed in the realm of fantasy during such events are justifiable within the constructs of the realm of reality.
    • 7. Despite this RP focusing around the concept of chuunibyou, it does not mean you can't have a character like Kumin or Isshiki from the anime: one who's either completely oblivious to chuunibyou or doesn't quite have it but is mildly interested in the idea.
    • 8. On the subject of characters: there will be a max cap of 2 per player to begin with. This being said, both characters do not need to be submitted or enter the fray at the beginning. In other words, you could go ahead and submit a CS for 2 different characters if you want, and have one enter in later on in the RP, and you could also submit just one in the beginning and then submit another one at a later date when inspiration strikes you. This goes without saying that you can also submit 2 characters and start RPing as both right from the get-go. If the latter is done then, when character posting order is chosen, you may have influence over which of your two characters you'd like to post as before the other, but they will still adhere to the randomly generated order and they can not switch places after the order has been set. One more thing to note is that although the initial character limit is 2 per person, if, later on down the road, anyone feels that they want to have another character they are free to submit a third as long as they can still keep up.
    • 9. Bear in mind while you are creating your character that since this RP is anime-based all FCs need be in anime style and of decent quality; whether they are official anime/manga art, anime-style game art, or fan art/commission. Sources won't need to be cited, however, so no need to stress there.
    • 10. Another point to note is that, similar to the original series, there will be a dedicated junior high school connected to the high school where most of the setting takes place, so the possibility for making a junior high character like Dekomori is open as long as they have relevance to the setting. Despite this, characters at the high school are not barred from having attended a different junior high school.
    • 11. Touching up from earlier on character limitations; family members and random NPCs can be used independent of your character limit, as long as they are not used as frequently as a PC would be; the occasional one liner from a random person or RPing as a character's family when around them at home or whatever is acceptable.
    • 12. Oh, romance? Sure, there can be an element of romance to this RP between characters; just remember that if one or both parties are patients of chuunibyou it will be a long and bumpy road before they can officially be called an item as those suffering from the affliction typically aren't well versed in such deep, complex relationships and will frequently cause problems or misunderstandings. Granted some characters can already be in a relationship upon RP launch, as long as it is specified by both parties in the CS and at least briefly explained in their bio. if players would like to discuss various inner plots such as this among each other they may do so in the OOC.
    • 13. Lastly, this RP will be taking place in modern Japan (specifically: the Minato ward in Tokyo, a.k.a. Minato City), and as such it will be following typical Japanese customs. High school and junior high school each have only 3 years, and classes will begin in April; typically when cherry blossoms begin or are close to blooming. Also, there are no dedicated school buses to pick up students; they will commute to school by either train, public bus, and/or foot depending on the distance between their home and the school. Classes will take place Monday-Saturday, with Saturday being a half day. Also don't forget that all students have foot lockers at the entrance of the school where they switch between their indoor and outdoor shoes which are provided by the student's family. Lastly on the subject is that while there is a cafeteria within the school where students can buy lunches via purchasing vouchers at a machine and then bringing them to the service area, a large percentage of students typically tend to have packed lunches (bentou! XD) brought from home often consisting of leftovers or a small, balanced lunch prepared by family alongside white rice, so make sure to keep these factors in mind.

That's it for rules and the like! More information on the current events and direction of the IC can be found on the Summary tab, but if you have any questions not answered feel free to ask away! Let's all have fun alright?!​
  • Currently Under Maintenance
    Tell me, have you ever heard of the term "Chuunibyou", or "Eighth Grader Syndrome"? For those not familiar with this Japanese term, you might understand better by hearing it's more common English synonym: "Delusions of Grandeur". This is a sad affliction that typically affects young adolescents, its most drastic form making those who contract it believe they have special powers or are somehow connected to and surrounded by the occult. For those such patients, the period in which they retain these delusions later develops into an embarrassing period of shame that forever haunts their memories, despite how much fun they seem to have at the time. In most cases this behavior subsides by the beginning of one's first year in high school, but there are some cases where patients retain their status as chuunibyou patient for the remainder of their school days and sometimes longer.
    [btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/inside-identity-ic.149827/]IC[/btn][btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/inside-identity-cs.149323/]CS[/btn]
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Characters of Note
    A quick look at the characters that are in the IC

Active Characters

• Bass Magus as:
      • Aria Sakai
    • chaosheart13 as:
      • Kazami Ueda
        Kazami_Nyx.png
      • Nariko Hideyoshi
    • Banana-senpai as:
      • Meiko Tanaka
      • Satoshi Saruyama
    • Amayan as:
      • Akemi Kurokawa
  • Tell me, have you ever heard of the term "Chuunibyou", or "Eighth Grader Syndrome"? For those not familiar with this Japanese term, you might understand better by hearing it's more common English synonym: "Delusions of Grandeur". This is a sad affliction that typically affects young adolescents, its most drastic form making those who contract it believe they have special powers or are somehow connected to and surrounded by the occult. For those such patients, the period in which they retain these delusions later develops into an embarrassing period of shame that forever haunts their memories, despite how much fun they seem to have at the time. In most cases this behavior subsides by the beginning of one's first year in high school, but there are some cases where patients retain their status as chuunibyou patient for the remainder of their school days and sometimes longer.

The Story Thus Far...

Week one of school has come and gone, and some of our rambunctious new students have begun meeting new faces. The energetic second year Kazami Ueda has tried and failed to find any new members for her rather unique club that got reduced to just her at the end of the previous year, but her drive to rebuild the club burns hotter than ever! Meanwhile a small group of third years are becoming aware of and interested by each other, but due to complications one Miyako Mitsuoka has given her cousin Satoshi Maruyama the task of investigating the happenings around the school, as well as the intentions behind their classmate, Meiko Tanaka.

We now enter the second week of school, and club recruitment has officially begun! The first years end their Monday with an assembly where a selection of clubs are showcasing to the students in an attempt to gain fresh new members, however everything gets thrown off balance when Kazami causes a scene at the gym where the assembly is being held. With teachers hot on her tail, Kazami flees the scene, dragging along with her a hapless, unsuspecting first year student named Akemi Kurokawa who happened to be in her path. Will Kazami manage to find enough members to revive her club? Only time (and your participation) will tell!
  • Currently Under Maintenance
    Tell me, have you ever heard of the term "Chuunibyou", or "Eighth Grader Syndrome"? For those not familiar with this Japanese term, you might understand better by hearing it's more common English synonym: "Delusions of Grandeur". This is a sad affliction that typically affects young adolescents, its most drastic form making those who contract it believe they have special powers or are somehow connected to and surrounded by the occult. For those such patients, the period in which they retain these delusions later develops into an embarrassing period of shame that forever haunts their memories, despite how much fun they seem to have at the time. In most cases this behavior subsides by the beginning of one's first year in high school, but there are some cases where patients retain their status as chuunibyou patient for the remainder of their school days and sometimes longer.

Past Characters of Note
    A quick look at the characters that were in the IC

Inactive Characters

• DANAsaur as:
      • Miyako Mitsuoka
    • Jesse Knight as:
      • Sagu Jackson

Last edited:
Does she have an accent of some sort? This is kinda relevant for Meiko (since her "inside identity" isn't a chuuni but her culture, knowing Hitomi is "not from around here" would affect Meiko just as it did when she guessed Miyako and Satoshi are not from Tokyo-she'd have something of a soft spot for Hitomi).

And she'll have to sorta scold Hitomi for the outburst (since Hitomi kind of disobeyed the order to proceed without mind) ^^; How long should Meiko have known Hitomi by then?
Okay, let me start out by saying that it's for this very reason why I hold such value in you as a member here and thus gave you that role in the Discord server; you don't just follow but you also inquire about details to get a stronger understanding of the RP itself and try to help it progress properly. In all honesty I really do hope we can gather some more members again soon who won't end up bailing out, and in preparation for that I'm sort of setting up a hierarchy here so any newbies know who to ask for info about the RP when they join. chaos is currently occupying center field of the RP's main progression, and you continue to make yourself more informed and involved in what the plan for the RP's direction is so naturally the two of you are perfect for the roles of being next below me in the RP's member hierarchy; plus I trust you guys.Everyone else that are still active have so far shown a lot of patience and dedication, which I greatly appreciate, but since I have yet to gauge their involvement very much yet it's hard to really give them a role yet, which is the only reason I haven't already.

Anyways, to answer your questions: I was thinking it'd be kinda funny if she had a more vulgar manner of speaking when she completely loses her temper, kinda like Blanc in Hyperdimension Neptunia. This could be tied to her being from out of Tokyo if you think it'd make more sense that way, but if that ends up being the case I think it'll be something she's long since gotten used to not showing. If you don't know anything about Hyperdimension Neptunia here's a video that shows you a bit of what I'm talking about:

As for the scolding: yes that was part of my plan. Because of the way I have Hitomi set up, she and Meiko should have at least known each other since their first year in high school since they've both been in the Karate Club since then. I feel like back then Hitomi would have been somewhat undriven towards karate since she originally wanted a mystery club, but regardless quickly gained experience and skill in the club enough that she became sort of like a rival for Meiko, though the type of rival where they actually get along really well and only Meiko would really consider it a rivalry, but they'd still be at least on good terms with each other.

I fixed it! Is it alright now?

yup, looks good! I have work in an hour, but I'll finish typing up my post afterwards and get it up tonight

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
for this very reason why I hold such value in you as a member here...
You've made me cry at 2am here. Take your Thank rating and think about what you've done! (QuQ) No, but really, thank you. I just don't want to have any misunderstandings.

kinda like Blanc in Hyperdimension Neptunia. This could be tied to her being from out of Tokyo if you think it'd make more sense that way
From that heccin cute vid, I found no trace of an actual accent, just harsh language spoken in standard Japanese. Checked further and her manner of speech (at least when angry) is based off Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes, a character who's kinda played out as a rugged guy because he's in turn based on Johnny Knoxville of Jackass. What a wild ride. XD So I don't think Hitomi's got an accent based on that, maybe just a boyish manner of speaking.

I think this suits her and makes her an excellent foil to the feminine and "calm" Meiko. After her own angry burst in first year, she made sure to control her temper, lest she let the ol' Kansai power out again. XD In fact, perhaps that's what irks Hitomi about her, that she's keeping a secret and no one seems to notice...except our Super High School Investigator, of course. ;)

But if you'll write Hitomi to be not from Tokyo (esp. outside of Kanto region unlike Satoshi who came from Chiba), this might just make Meiko nice to Hitomi. Unless! Hitomi is really provoking Meiko to draw out that angry self she's trying so hard to hide in that ditzy posh girl exterior because Hitomi knows that Meiko's temper is the key to that secret. But that would make it too focused on Meiko.

You've made me cry at 2am here. Take your Thank rating and think about what you've done! (QuQ) No, but really, thank you. I just don't want to have any misunderstandings.
Aaaaawwwweeeeee, I'm sorry for making you cry! I'm glad I was able to make you happy though. Btw, remembers the 2am part ...I've been wondering about this for a while now, but do you happen to actually live in Japan? ._.

From that heccin cute vid,
Yes, I'd have to agree that Rom and Ram are super cute ( ̄ω ̄)

I found no trace of an actual accent, just harsh language spoken in standard Japanese. Checked further and her manner of speech (at least when angry) is based off Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes, a character who's kinda played out as a rugged guy because he's in turn based on Johnny Knoxville of Jackass. What a wild ride. XD So I don't think Hitomi's got an accent based on that, maybe just a boyish manner of speaking.

I think this suits her and makes her an excellent foil to the feminine and "calm" Meiko. After her own angry burst in first year, she made sure to control her temper, lest she let the ol' Kansai power out again. XD In fact, perhaps that's what irks Hitomi about her, that she's keeping a secret and no one seems to notice...except our Super High School Investigator, of course. ;)
Yeah, I thought it might have been the case, but wasn't 100% sure since a lot of slang is used in the various text translations (both subs to the anime and the scripts from the games themselves) but this confirms it. Also, I like what you're thinking there; it would definitely pique Hitomi's interest and give her a reason to stay in the Karate Club while she is still unable to start her Mystery Club, and not just stay but excel. Because if she ranks high in the club's roster it gives way to more chances to be in close proximity to Meiko, such as participating in the inter-school club matches as well as the club recruitment showcase assembly.

But if you'll write Hitomi to be not from Tokyo (esp. outside of Kanto region unlike Satoshi who came from Chiba), this might just make Meiko nice to Hitomi. Unless! Hitomi is really provoking Meiko to draw out that angry self she's trying so hard to hide in that ditzy posh girl exterior because Hitomi knows that Meiko's temper is the key to that secret. But that would make it too focused on Meiko.
After reading your whole message regarding Hitomi and thinking on it for a while (I read it hours ago but haven't been able to type a response until now) I've come up with an idea, but I'll digress in a bit; I want to address the Meiko subject first. The way I see things, Hitomi isn't the type to seriously anger others intentionally, especially if she already knows them to be frightening when angered. At most she might pull mostly harmless pranks or surprise attack them in a sorta playful yet still spiteful way (think similar to the antics pulled by Yui from Angel Beats, and sorry for the ensuing tears that follow remembering the damn fruitcake), but that'd only be if she really didn't like the person for a specific reason like if they were a jerk to her or something. In the case of Meiko, since she's not the best at sleuthing and since she didn't have much interest in the Karate Club before hearing the rumor about a different side to Meiko that she doesn't show except the one time she beat up a group of boys I think she would have found out that information itself through the grapevine initially, and instead of following her around everywhere she instead tries to befriend her and ask about her directly while trying to see if she can catch any subjects that might hint at Meiko's secret. Now comes my thoughts about Hitomi's birthplace. I was thinking that maybe she does come from out of Tokyo initially, but had moved to the area when she was still young (sometime in grade school or something) and that's why her standard Japanese is so fluid and easy to use for her. Additionally, I was thinking that maybe where she's from is actually Kansai, and that maybe she and Meiko actually used to be close friends as kids, but neither can really remember the other much due to, maybe, reversed personality roles or something? Or maybe even just because it was so long ago. Either way, I thought that might be an interesting idea, but it's entirely up to you if you want to do that or not since it directly affects one of your own characters; either way works for me. A thought I had while coming up with all this: Wow! This is the most in depth I think I've ever gone into for just a side character! XD At this rate she might as well become a main character! Or get that spin-off that got mentioned

do you happen to actually live in Japan?
Missed me by a couple thousand km to the southeast. ;)

Yui from Angel Beats,
*t r i g g e r e d*

Additionally, I was thinking that maybe where she's from is actually Kansai, and that maybe she and Meiko actually used to be close friends as kids, but neither can really remember the other much due to, maybe, reversed personality roles or something? Or maybe even just because it was so long ago.
THIS is actually pretty awesome. Meiko back then was like Hitomi except dialed up to eleven, unafraid of any kid because of her seven brothers looking out for her. After Meiko moved to Tokyo and all that, she ditched most of who she was and cut off ties with her friends who all didn't support the change. With that kind of personality, it's not so unlikely that she and Hitomi knew each other before Hitomi moved but Meiko has forgotten all about it.

On the other hand, if Meiko remembers a little, at least that Hitomi was from Kansai, despite Hitomi's behavior, Meiko will have a much longer patience on her (possibly making it harder for Hitomi to provoke her-if that's the objective). It'll be a hilarious character dynamic where Meiko is anything but provoked by Hitomi's antics.

So at this point in the story, should they be friends? If Meiko remembers Hitomi, it's likely for her to treat the latter as a friend. If not, then Meiko would treat her like the rest of the team.

I mentioned making Satoshi's "friend", the student council president an NPC back then. I figured a student council president is a useful plot device since student activities are usually managed by them. He is also the guy Meiko chased after, but she can't recall his face anymore so now she's unknowingly shipping the guy with Satoshi. XD

Needless to say, Meiko's fascination with Tokyo's culture and shame of her own Kansai origin is her biggest flaw...she uprooted her life for a guy she can't remember.

Wow! This is the most in depth I think I've ever gone into for just a side character! XD At this rate she might as well become a main character! Or get that spin-off that got mentioned
Yikes! I didn't mean to constantly bug you! m(_ _)m
Did I hear anyone say SPIN-OFF??

I don't think this needs to be said but it looks like the character forum broke again. O_Q

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! I hate to say this after just coming back, but I'll be on vacation for about a week starting tomorrow, so I might be unable to do replies. Just wanted to let you guys know and not make this an unexplained hiatus like last time!

Missed me by a couple thousand km to the southeast. ;)
Ah, so Australia then. Damn you know a lot about Japan and the culture though o_o

Yui from Angel Beats,

*t r i g g e r e d*
SORRY!!! m(_ _)m

THIS is actually pretty awesome. Meiko back then was like Hitomi except dialed up to eleven, unafraid of any kid because of her seven brothers looking out for her. After Meiko moved to Tokyo and all that, she ditched most of who she was and cut off ties with her friends who all didn't support the change. With that kind of personality, it's not so unlikely that she and Hitomi knew each other before Hitomi moved but Meiko has forgotten all about it.

On the other hand, if Meiko remembers a little, at least that Hitomi was from Kansai, despite Hitomi's behavior, Meiko will have a much longer patience on her (possibly making it harder for Hitomi to provoke her-if that's the objective). It'll be a hilarious character dynamic where Meiko is anything but provoked by Hitomi's antics.

So at this point in the story, should they be friends? If Meiko remembers Hitomi, it's likely for her to treat the latter as a friend. If not, then Meiko would treat her like the rest of the team.

I mentioned making Satoshi's "friend", the student council president an NPC back then. I figured a student council president is a useful plot device since student activities are usually managed by them. He is also the guy Meiko chased after, but she can't recall his face anymore so now she's unknowingly shipping the guy with Satoshi. XD

Needless to say, Meiko's fascination with Tokyo's culture and shame of her own Kansai origin is her biggest flaw...she uprooted her life for a guy she can't remember.
So the way I was approaching it was that when she lived there as a child Hitomi was a lot more soft-spoken and girly, but was still good friends with Meiko; maybe Hitomi got picked on by a group of boys or something and Meiko came to her rescue, which would give the two a reason to be friends and give Hitomi the ability to find value in being a strong-willed person. (To explain her curious nature I'd say she already had a vast interest in mysteries and whatnot, possibly stemming from reading a lot of mystery novels with her parents or something). Her family would have moved to Tokyo while she was still young, and the two would have completely lost ties with each other, after which we observe Meiko's change in personality based on her infatuation with Tokyo culture and conversely Hitomi's change in personality in order to become a bit more like the friend whom she idolized, but after a while could no longer remember the face or name of. Because of Hitomi's drastic change in character, Meiko wouldn't recognize her as the childhood friend she once had (assuming you even like this whole idea), but because I see Hitomi as being totally open about how she came from Kansai assuming we go along with this (ie whenever anyone asks she'd freely go "Oh yeah, I used to live in Kansai as a kid, but when I was in grade school my family moved here. I don't remember much about the place except that I used to have a really great friend there," etc. etc.) so incidentally her being from out of Tokyo would be relatively common knowledge for anyone who had even a little interest in her as a person, ESPECIALLY the members of the Karate Club on account of how much time she started spending there after hearing about Meiko's rage moment.

Conversely I just thought of this; maybe Hitomi didn't here about some secret about Meiko connected to her anger at first... Maybe she initially heard about the outburst, but during the few interactions she'd had with her in the beginning she remembered her being really girly and sweet. Not believing such a contrast exists, it'd lead her to try and investigate the girl to figure out what was up with her. It would then be after this that she begins to notice a few things not adding up, like Meiko was hiding something, which would strike her interest in her like a small ember suddenly blazing up into a huge flame. It would be from then on that Hitomi would dedicate many hours to befriending Meiko and trying to become familiar with just about everything about her in order to figure out what it was that she was hiding.

Maybe one or both of Hitomi's parents are old friends with one or both of Meiko's parents, and at some point one of them gets kinda nosy into whatever Hitomi is so fixated over, makes a comment of reminiscence about back in the day when they'd hang out and how such great friends Hitomi and Meiko used to be, and her whole world comes crashing because she almost can't believe her ears. After that one thing would lead to another and Hitomi would confront Meiko about the whole situation, maybe starting off with something like "Meiko-chan, I've figured out your secret..." in order to set the mood or something XD

Yikes! I didn't mean to constantly bug you! m(_ _)m
Did I hear anyone say SPIN-OFF??
No no, don't worry about it! I was just thinking how I'm practically treating this character with as much care as a main character and that it was something I've never done before. I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, just that I didn't expect it to happen is all! Also MAAAAAYYYYBEEEEE. Now even more so than before :3

I don't think this needs to be said but it looks like the character forum broke again. O_Q
Ah yes; that. It's less it got broke again and more I haven't attempted to fix it yet because of the state of things in the site. Despite this, I may make another attempt at fixing it again soon; I just wish they'd get the background color tag problem fixed soon.

Hey guys! I hate to say this after just coming back, but I'll be on vacation for about a week starting tomorrow, so I might be unable to do replies. Just wanted to let you guys know and not make this an unexplained hiatus like last time!
Hey, thanks for letting us know! :) also, this is why I came up with the Discord server idea; if you're ever in a situation where you can't log in here for whatever reasons and need to tell us just go ahead and drop us a message in the server

Well I've got my post up now. Since Jesse is still missing, we can probably safely assume he's not coming back, which means Sagu will be removed from the posting order, and since Aito won't get introduced until the next day within the RP then that means the baton is going to be passed on to @chaosheart13 when they are able. In the meantime I will have to update our posting order to fit the current setup that we've established.

Ah, so Australia then.
ACK NO TuT
I'm in Asia! Just southeast. I interact with Japanese people for a living.

I'll PM for the rest of the Meiko and Hitomi talk, I wouldn't wanna clutter your OOC thread ^^;

ACK NO TuT
I'm in Asia! Just southeast. I interact with Japanese people for a living.
Ack! Sorry! TwT coulda sworn there wasn't much of Asia southeast of Japan... maybe I need to study the world map a bit better ^^; Still though, that must be a pretty cool occupation since you're such a nerd for the culture XD

Also guys, I was thinking about putting together a banner for Inside Identity and making an ad with it that'll link to our OOC since we're still open for applications, what does everybody think? Good idea or bad idea?

• Thank You
I'm having difficulties coming up with a character. I've got quite a few RPs on the go and I don't really want any of them weighing me down as I try to think of charscters, etc...

I'm having difficulties coming up with a character. I've got quite a few RPs on the go and I don't really want any of them weighing me down as I try to think of charscters, etc...
Woah O_O the vampire has shown up... Did you see my post in that other RP you're in with me? (sorry for bringing it up here, but I haven't gotten any responses from you there >_<;) Anyways, if you can dedicate steady activity and communication here then go ahead and submit a CS in the thread linked in the head post. Also, before you mention it, yes I am aware that the head post of the CS page is full of broken code and junk text. Iwaku decided to shit on me when I was trying to edit new characters into it and I haven't been able to fix it yet. If you have any questions about current events IC and where the story is headed please don't hesitate to ask ^-^

Also as a side note, we have a Discord server that recently got put up for emergency contacts and the like, so if you're interested in that feel free to DM me your Discord ID :) (Same to you @York; I couldn't help but notice a lack of reaction from you when I initially brought it up so I just wanted to make sure you saw it)

XD Whoops my bad. :P Posted in the wrong thread. *facepalm, then headbutts the bus window he sitting next to*

Woah O_O the vampire has shown up... Did you see my post in that other RP you're in with me? (sorry for bringing it up here, but I haven't gotten any responses from you there >_<;) Anyways, if you can dedicate steady activity and communication here then go ahead and submit a CS in the thread linked in the head post. Also, before you mention it, yes I am aware that the head post of the CS page is full of broken code and junk text. Iwaku decided to shit on me when I was trying to edit new characters into it and I haven't been able to fix it yet. If you have any questions about current events IC and where the story is headed please don't hesitate to ask ^-^

Also as a side note, we have a Discord server that recently got put up for emergency contacts and the like, so if you're interested in that feel free to DM me your Discord ID :) (Same to you @York; I couldn't help but notice a lack of reaction from you when I initially brought it up so I just wanted to make sure you saw it)
Oh! Right >.< I'll do that xD I guess I was a bit distracted today, but I'll see about giving you my discord, juuust incase.

Hey guys, I'm back! And I got a reply up so I'm now passing the baton to @Banana-senpai !
Welcome back chaos! We're super glad to have you back again :)

Also yeeeeesssss! Wait a plug in interaction with Akemi! XD Perfectly executed!

okay guys, the ad has been set up and the head post for the OOC here has been altered a bit. I still plan on making more changes to it, but for now I'm tired and will be heading to bed. What are your thoughts on the current arrangement of the head post, and where can it be improved upon?

What are your thoughts on the current arrangement of the head post, and where can it be improved upon?
I love it! It looks so funky~ Some of the codes broke ^^;
How about a "the story thus far" type of thing? It's a bit of work so I can help with it in about 24hr
Because we already have several pages of OOC and IC, and the CS is under renovation, I think adding a summary could help keep people from getting discouraged by not being able to catch up and whatnot.
I mean, that's 90% of why I look into ads and then not join the threads they lead to. Seems like I'll be out of place if I come in (and that's the case 3/4 of the time, too).

I can collate the info, if you like.

I'm now passing the baton to @Banana-senpai !
"child of the night" cracked me up XD that was cute and funny
I'm receiving the baton and holding on to it for 24hours. ^^;

I love it! It looks so funky~ Some of the codes broke ^^;
How about a "the story thus far" type of thing? It's a bit of work so I can help with it in about 24hr
Because we already have several pages of OOC and IC, and the CS is under renovation, I think adding a summary could help keep people from getting discouraged by not being able to catch up and whatnot.
I mean, that's 90% of why I look into ads and then not join the threads they lead to. Seems like I'll be out of place if I come in (and that's the case 3/4 of the time, too).

I can collate the info, if you like.
This is a very good idea; I shall put it to effect! Also, I am aware of the broken code; it has to do with one of the current Iwaku bugs where it doesn't use background colors anymore. I was planning on editing it out or altering it at some point, but I guess I didn't want to bother at the time because I was tired ^^;

• Thank You