* insert witty title here *

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nyxx

Original poster
...mm..*sighs* ...okay well I am really bad at intro's, so here goes.

I have arrived following another newcomer to your site who is a super talented writer, so I am afraid I know little or nothing about the site.

As you can see you can call me Nyxx, named after the Greek goddess of the night and the first born of all the Greek gods. The daughter of Chaos.

I have been RPing for ..*cough cough*...years. more than 5 less than 15, I think?

I like dark, moody , desperate, hopeless, intense, horrific, obsessive interactions for my characters as an ideal but really sell me a great story that your passionate about and I will take a look.
I tend towards detailed multi paragraph posts. Over quick fire. However I won't ever judge a person on the quantity of their reply. Only on the quality. Do the best you can is all I ask.

Thanks for putting up with my waffle, hope to see you around. Questions welcome.

Nyxx.

Welcome to Iwaku! I think you'll enjoy RPing here. It's not too hard to find other people who also enjoy multi-paragraph posts and darker, grittier stories. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku! I don't have much else to add. You'll no doubt find an rp, though :D

That is a witty title.

Hey, Nyxx, nice avatar. Sounds like you've a fair deal of roleplaying under your belt-- was most of it online? Anyhow, feel free to drop me a message if you need help with anything or want to chat. Happy hunting!

Welcome to Iwaku Nyxx! I hope you enjoy your adventures on our site. Don't forget to take a glance at our rules, and check out our Newbie care package which has a ton of free art and help for accounts under two months old! Feel free to ask me any questions you have at any time, or ask one of the people in light blue or red. There is always a place for you on Iwaku~

Also very pretty name

Welcome to Iwaku, Nyxx! Your title is indeed witty and your intro wasn't bad :^) Peruse our fine RP wares and most of all, have fun! Don't hesitate to talk to a Staffer if you have any questions!

Welcome to Iwaku, Nyxx! I hope you have a good time! c:

Pretty much everyone has already said everything I would have normally said, but Welcome to iwaku, Nyxx! Random thought: I remember playing a demigod daughter of Nyx once, lol. Anyways, I really hope you come to like the site. It sounds like your interests match with that of a lot of our members, and you yourself sound like a respectful person who can become a good part of our community. :)

Well Thankyou for that ,most warm welcome. Just finding my way around just now and awaiting the arrival of my new laptop.
I have attempted to write on my mobile device, it....is never quite right. Someone asked is I had always role played online. Infact I cut my RP teeth on tabletop AD&D and Cyberpunk 2077. Then we all went onto other things like uni, work and families.
I never stopped writing for characters though, even took to writing bio's for others for a while. Then began writing one-one for a good bit. Then one day woke up and could not write more than a shopping list. That lasted for three years.

I have been back for two years and am still along way from my previous form, but i am happy with it so...u kno.

Status
Not open for further replies.