[insert witty title here]

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kami, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Hello Iwaku-ers! (Iwakuians? Iwakians? Iwakuites? Iwaks? ...Ewoks?)

Wow, uh... there are a lot of people here, my goodness. I'm Kami, though some (really old) members might remember me better as Kaoru, or Kaoru-chan. I joined this site way back when it was on ProBoards still, and a guy named Homac ran it. I've tried to keep in touch with a few people, but I've been extremely busy and things just haven't really worked out.

Things have settled down some, and while I probably won't post every day as I have admin obligations on another RP site, I'll be here casually and often.

I'm officially a freelance artist now! When I joined Iwaku originally I was just dabbling in really bad icons / sigs / wallpapers, and now I do paid commission work for character designs/concepts, fanart, and graphic/webdesign. :'3 Exciting, I tells ya. I guess I've also officially 'graduated' from my old style of RP, which was basically a lot of **action here** stuff instead of proper prose. So.. yay, I guess?

Sometimes I look back on my old posts from around the time I joined Iwaku originally and cringe. How did anyone put up with me back then? Hopefully, I'm better now. :3 Looking forward to getting to know / catch up with everyone!
  2. Hi Kami (or do you prefer Kaoru?) I'm One Must Wonder but you can call me Terra if you want. :3 Welcome/Welcome back to Iwaku. ^^
  3. Welcome to Iwaku, Kami. My name is Tenchi and it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope to roleplay with you sometime, or at least see you around soon. ^^
  4. Hello! :]] Thanks for the welcomes!
    (Also - I prefer Kami, thank you!)
  5. Hello and welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri and its a pleasure to meet you!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and enjoy the community!
  6. Why hello there!

Welcome to Iwaku!
  7. Gosh.. look at you there rubbing all your artistry skills in mah face! =P
    I just started dabbling around with picture editing and what not... short story... I suck HAHAH!
    Welcome to Iwaku, Kami.
  8. EWOKS.

Welcome back, I guess, Kami. I hope you find Iwaku even more awesome than when you left!