[insert witty title here]

K

Kami

Original poster
Hello Iwaku-ers! (Iwakuians? Iwakians? Iwakuites? Iwaks? ...Ewoks?)

Wow, uh... there are a lot of people here, my goodness. I'm Kami, though some (really old) members might remember me better as Kaoru, or Kaoru-chan. I joined this site way back when it was on ProBoards still, and a guy named Homac ran it. I've tried to keep in touch with a few people, but I've been extremely busy and things just haven't really worked out.

Things have settled down some, and while I probably won't post every day as I have admin obligations on another RP site, I'll be here casually and often.

I'm officially a freelance artist now! When I joined Iwaku originally I was just dabbling in really bad icons / sigs / wallpapers, and now I do paid commission work for character designs/concepts, fanart, and graphic/webdesign. :'3 Exciting, I tells ya. I guess I've also officially 'graduated' from my old style of RP, which was basically a lot of **action here** stuff instead of proper prose. So.. yay, I guess?

Sometimes I look back on my old posts from around the time I joined Iwaku originally and cringe. How did anyone put up with me back then? Hopefully, I'm better now. :3 Looking forward to getting to know / catch up with everyone!

Hi Kami (or do you prefer Kaoru?) I'm One Must Wonder but you can call me Terra if you want. :3 Welcome/Welcome back to Iwaku. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Kami. My name is Tenchi and it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope to roleplay with you sometime, or at least see you around soon. ^^

Hello! :]] Thanks for the welcomes!
(Also - I prefer Kami, thank you!)

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri and its a pleasure to meet you!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and enjoy the community!

Gosh.. look at you there rubbing all your artistry skills in mah face! =P
I just started dabbling around with picture editing and what not... short story... I suck HAHAH!
Welcome to Iwaku, Kami.

EWOKS.

Welcome back, I guess, Kami. I hope you find Iwaku even more awesome than when you left!