1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Insert Witty Tile Which Catches Peoples Attention Here.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bsb_Sooo, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Why hello there! I see my subliminal messaging have sent ...oh wait...Subliminal messages are supposed to be secret, aren't they? Crap...

Well anyways, I am the equivalent of a newborn baby on this site, and I'm introducing myself through a string of confusing, incomprehensible phrases!

To begin, I've never actually done any legitimate Roleplaying, but I consider myself a rather good writer and I possesses an extremely vivid and extensive imagination. I personally enjoy Science Fiction/Dystopian stories over Fantasy, although I definitely enjoy both.

I prefer not to have a strict schedule, yet do large portions of games at a time. I rather do the latter, though. I will most likely be more active at night (8:00-12:00) than at day.

I would be much more interested on being the "GameMaster", assuming the RolePlay has one, than any other role. Although once again, I am perfectly capable and intent on being either.

So if you are interesting in initiating a RolePlay with me, or have me join a current one, contact me!

2. Hi there Bsbsooooo. >:3 Welcome to the site!

3. Each role play has a Game Master, silly. The GM is usually the one who initiates the role play, especially in a group setting, or the person who is placed in charge of a role play - especially in a group setting. In a one-on-one setting, it can be either person I suppose, but usually those are collaborative efforts. *shrug*

On another note: Hi! Welcome to Iwaku. =D