[Insert witty and charming title here]

L

Lea56

Original poster
Now that I've shown you how witty and charming I am, I am going to introduce myself! :D
My name is Lea, I am 18 years old and I have been role playing on and off since I was 12. My favorite color is burgundy and my absolute favorite game (at the moment) is Skyrim.
Random facts about me!
- I'm in love with Lana del Rey. Lana is love, Lana is life.
- Song I'm listening to at 2:41 AM on Wednesday, August 13th, 2014 is: Put the Radio On by LDR.
- I make playlists for my characters.
- I can laugh at almost anything.
- I'm a little obsessed with music too.
So, there's a bit of information on me! I can't wait to explore the community. :3

Yay !!! A Lana del Rey Fan !! XD.
I love you already ha ha ~

My Favourite song from her now is " Gods and Monsters" ~

Welcome to the Madness, please enjoy your stay and be part of many interesting stories :3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Omg Gods and Monsters is one of my favorites! Born to Die was just altogether amazing, like I'm not even sure I could count how many times I've listened to that album. XD Thank you for your warm welcome. :)

• Love
Omg Gods and Monsters is one of my favorites! Born to Die was just altogether amazing, like I'm not even sure I could count how many times I've listened to that album. XD Thank you for your warm welcome. :)

Yes, that one Gods and monsters Is like one of the Best !!@.@
I love it so much lol ! Besides the other songs obviously ~

You're welcome :3

• Love
Another Lea! 8D My first name is Lea. Welcome to the siiiiiite!

• Love
Omg hi Lea!!!!! XD Thanks for the welcome! :D

HEY NEW PERSON! Whoa way to loud. Well hello I am Domeki Sato! It's a pleasure to meet ya.tumblr_static_natsu_happy.gif

• Love
Hey lea! If your obsessed with music i know something fun! Writing you a pm right now! :D

• Love
Hello hello
Soul here, welcome to Hall of Stories ^-^
By the way on the subject of Lana since she has such amazing music, how did you find out about her??

Hello hello
Soul here, welcome to Hall of Stories ^-^
By the way on the subject of Lana since she has such amazing music, how did you find out about her??
Thanks for the welcome! I found out about her when I clicked Serial Killer on YouTube, best night of my life.;)

• Love