-Insert Witty and Charming Introduction Here- Hello There!

R

Ralana

Original poster
Hi There,

Yes, I have been roleplaying for that long although recently I've taken a break from play by post role playing forums. I'm a little rusty, but I'd love to give it a go again. :)

I'm a pretty Nerdy chick too, so if anyone wants to discuss Dnd, Pathfinder, Video Games, Anime, Theatre, Films, and pretty much all things nerds love hit me up. Or hit me up for an rp...

Thanks!
-Ralana

Yosh! Heyo Ralana, welcome to Iwaku hope you like it here!

Well first of all,
WELCOME TO IWAKU RALANA!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
You are in the right place. I'm not that nerdy, but I love nerds (meh I aknowledge a nerdy streak within myself too, but...)
Anyway, have a cookie!

fortune-cookies_300.jpg

See ya!

I want to deem you.. Lana -nods-
Only if you don't mind ^.^
Welcome to Iwaku! If you need help or anything.. don't be scared to ask.

Thanks Everyone! :) And yay! Cookies!

Nope, don't mind Lana at all. :P

Btw, Game of thrones FTW.

RRRRRRRalana. I love rrrrrolling my r's. <3

Welcome to Iwaku, Rrrrralana, nerd chicks of nerdness. Join the club, mam! Wanna hurry up and jump into a rrrrole play? You can do that in the
Jump In Forums! Don't be shy! Just pick one and go! ^^

If theres anything you need Rrrrralana, let me know and I'll be rrrrright there. :]

Ralany, hello there dear :3 Welcome to the Community! I am Raimy/Rina and if you ever need any help please do not be shy and ask ^-^

Hello long term roleplay lady. 8D Welcome to the long time roleplay lady club!

Roleplaying is something that I find relieves a lot of stress for me and is fun to plot out~
I'm happy you're getting back into it, maybe we'll play together some time!
I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's good to meet you.

Since you're new to Iwaku, I have some cool links to help you navigate:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help or have questions, just ask!

Hey Ralana, welcome! I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things very quickly. :)

Woah! Thanks for the welcome everyone! :D I'll probably be bugging all of you guys in the next couple of days. :P Even more so since I can't watch the new season of Game of Thrones yet.

That is a very long time to roleplay! I suspect that you are very good. No one can go that long, and not be good!

I would very much like to see what you have to offer.

I would also like to talk video games with you! I love them, but I feel like when I talk to guys about them, it's just.. odd?

I am very sure you will enjoy it here on Iwaku, and if you ever need anything, please, send me a message! I will respond as soon as I can!

Haha, Yeah...it is. My BF get's mad at me all the time because I play through games to slowly since: A. I'm greedy and have to loot EVERYTHING and B. I'm greedy and I have to complete every qwest. And in Skyrim I'm trying to walk over the mountain instead of the around it... *Coughs*

Welcome Ralana!

I get mad at my boyfriend because he leaves all the loot on the ground. :P And then I make him go back and pick it up.

Also, yeah Game of Thrones! I'm an episode behind though. :(

Omg yeah that would drive me insane!

I'm super sad about Game of Thrones. We had to get rid of HBO, so I haven't seen season 2 at all. ;_;

Noooo! My friend has Comcast xfinity, so we watch it on her account. ^^

Also, I saw you drop by Thinia's Lament. You should totally join! I'm really excited about it, but I think the GMs are waiting for more characters.