-Insert wit here-

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sine.Nomine, Jul 2, 2010.

1. I wanted to be witty. I failed. This is my "Hi" message. So..Hi.

2. SAAAAAAAAAACHAAAAAAAAAAAN! *tackle*

3. Colette Fournier | Hospital

Interactions: Carrie @KatSea

I scoff as tears start rolling down Carrie's cheeks, biting down on my bottom lip. I refuse to let her tears get to me, not when she committed such a massive fallacy. In all of my years of lying dormant, I never once dabbled in the possibility of the branding being removed, let alone healing properly. I was completely prepared to live the rest of my life on the run and to never fall in love. To never be loved. All I need is Quinn and the image I crafted her in. Confident, relaxed, free, fearless, daring, cool...everything that I desperately wanted to be.

I suppose I made her too well because now she has random woman declaring their love for her. Sacre bleu...

I sigh heavily and pinch my brow. Fuck. I can feel a headache approaching.

"You are denial," I grumble in annoyance. "And you do not love me! I am not Quinn. I am Colette, scholar and linguistics extraordinaire." I say this with utmost pride. I know that...I'm seen as a failure and waste of space to the Fourniers, but I'm learning to heal from that. I may be a disappointment to them, but my work and intellect will not be overlooked.

"Trust me. I am not one to be loved, Miss Carrie." I heave another sigh. When I try to look at her, this jagged spike of pain drives through my chest like a dagger. The air leaves me and I seize up, my eyes stinging horribly. What the hell is this? Am I...Is this supposed to be guilt? What for?

Goddammit, Quinn! Settle down!

"Go away..." I snarl under my breath while rubbing my temple. The headache is gradually transforming into a damned migraine. Quinn usually isn't this aggressive while dormant--I refuse to believe that it has anything to do with this sniveling woman before me.

Fighting through the pain, I stop clenching my teeth together long enough to grunt out, "Love h-has lost its luster long ago." Honestly, love is dead. It has been and always will be--for me, anyways. I've come to accept that I am not lovable. Not only am I a failure, but also a psychotic deviant. My "kind"' is far too troublesome to be loved, it is only logical, really. It's a shame that Quinn actually had the audacity of hoping to receive it and I'm quite aware of this...childish crush she's brewing as well. Foolish. A dreamer.

4. OH.. IT STARTED A LONG TIME AGO.

5. I meant for the others. -looks around at the people who aren't really present, but are considered present because of the rules of web-browsing-

6. Helen

I blush as I realize how close I was to admit that I was talking about the two behind their backs. I truly never did like to gossip, but when it came to Cyrus and Nellie, well, they truly were some of the cutest people on earth, especially when they were together. Talk about the cutest dream team that ever was.

Cyrus comes over to me while Nellie is placing down the books and he balances one of my favorites onto my head, making sure I stand just still enough for it to stay completely immobile upon my head

“Careful.” He tells me with a grin then seems to fall into complete bliss as Nellie takes his hand to lead him over to where she seems to have hidden all the snacks. Something appears to be different with the two of them now. What could it have possibly been? They both seem much chipper I believe, Cyrus has a full blown smile on his face, despite the fact I saw him furious only minutes ago. Nellie must have been really good at giving him serenity and happy thoughts.

Surprise bubbles through me as Nellie begins to toss snacks in our direction. The book slides right off my head and I catch it in one hand, before I grab the bag of chips that Demi had managed to miss. Ooo, barbecue. My absolute favorite.

I attempt to be graceful as I pop open the chip bag, and surely enough I am successful in opening it without too much trouble. It feels like it would have been a lot more difficult than it had been, but I think I got a lucky break. Daintily I manage to steal a few of the little pieces of gold from within the treasure box that is a potato chip bag. Suddenly more books are given to me, as well as snacks. Oh dear. I suppose this was a party. I take a few things, a little fruit snack here and there as well as one of the little cakes she had. I swear, I was going to stuff myself up with all these delectable items. Even if it killed me.

“Thank you Nellie. I love you.” I tell her with a mouth stuffed full of potatoe chips. I swallow and tilt my head. I did wonder where she got everything, but I decide not to pry.

“Well however you got it, you are one impressive woman.” Cyrus compliments and pokes Nellies side with his thumb. He picks out a Capri sun and turns it around in his hand like it’s an ancient relic. “This belongs in a museum.” He claims in his best Harrison Ford voice, which suffers immensely from the fact that Cyrus is nothing like Harrison Ford.

7. I think I know you....

*Squints*...Yes...I remember you from Afta...

Welcome to Iwaku!

In AFta I might have been a lowly newbie! but here I am MYRNODYN: Mod on Trial and PERVERT EXTRA-ORDINAIRE!

so uh...yeah...feel free to check out the C-box when you've posted five times, and make sure you check out IW, one of our mass role-plays, which is tied to Iwaku's past and present, both real and imaginary!

8. "And now....Let the wild rumpus start!"

9. You totally know Sine, Myrns!

10. I have failed if he doesn't wish he didn't.... or does he?

11. I think I even have your msn address somewhere...but you must have blocked me >.<

12. Blocking is for lamefaces. I forgot my password for msn. And the email I have on file for password recovery is an old one.... that I forgot the password to.

13. Well looks like myrns got this welcome well in hand! I'll just shuffle on....

*get pushed back in by an angry hand*

Hi and welcome, saw you in the cbox a little and if you're into DnD you should look at the tabletop tyrants group.

14. Hello and welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questoins just ask and we can help you

*walks off into the shadows*

15. Hey Sine! >:D Maybe now you can actually get some roleplay that lives! XD Yaaay!

16. Join Katrinkas, Drake need more victims... one a night is telling on their numbers.

17. Hi there :D Welcome to Iwaku :)

I'm Sakura, General Moddie and your first stop for any questions or concerns ;)

If there's anything you need help with, don't hesitate to let me know :D

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here at Iwaku :D

18. Welcome to the site.

19. John

He closed his eyes and took a breath. Behind him but in front of her, her formed letters out of energy saying 'Wait here and be my eyes in the sky, I'm moving in for a closer look.' He turned back to her for a nod or head shake to acknowledge his plan.

20. *lurks, wanders and watches*