*insert whitty title here*

S

Shade

Original poster
Hey there, I'm Shade. Schrodinger's Cat showed me this website a few hours ago so I decided I could at least give it a try. I've never stuck with a forum for very long though, but hopefully I'll enjoy this place.

A little about me is that I'm a sixteen year old male. I'm a bit of a nerd. I love videogames, Japanese stuff, Doctor Who, creepypasta (and anything dark and/or Halloween related), magic (the concept of it, not the game), sleeping, playing cards, and glowing/shiny things. I'm also really into Pokemon, Homesuck (although I need to catch up) and Yogscast's Minecraft series. Yes, I do play Minecraft, but I prefer watching people play it instead of playing it myself. /lame
Typically, I'm pretty chill, but rudeness (especially when it comes to Roleplaying) can really bother me. I can also be kind of shy and socially awkward, although it isn't as obvious over the internet.

I read on the history of Iwaku that it originally started out as a .hack forum. Does any Roleplaying like that still go on around here?

Also, to answer the question on the Newbie Survey, I'd prefer Zombie Fox Plushies.

Welcome to Iwaku, Shade. It's a pleasure to receive someone new every few hours and i can assure you, you'll enjoy this forum. We have plenty of options to choose from in genre so I hope you enjoy while you're with us. My name is Tenchi-Roku and it's a pleasure to meet you.

Any help you need with the siht can be found from the Administrators, the Staff, or other members around the site. Enjoy >:3

Are you swedish to? xD We are making an army to take over iwaku xD

welcome to the site shade ^^

Thanks for the welcomes, guys! It's a pleasure to meet you both.

And no, I'm not Swedish. I'm just a boring American. :P Good luck taking over Iwaku with your Swedish Army!

Scary swedish army. o_____o

I dunno if we have any active .hack roleplays going on right now, but you can always start one! 8D

And welcome to the site! I too am a boring American. t___t

No I am not sitting on Shade's thread why are you looking at me funny

totally redundant hello from me to Shade <3

Haha, thanks! Think we have enough manpower between us to hold off the Swedish Army?

I will probably wait and see how Roleplaying here works before I try to start any Roleplays myself. Although I am quite liking the look of this forum so far. :3

Lol, hello, Schrodinger's Cat. (What do I even call you here? Your username is too long!) I'm too lazy to sit in your thread. :P But hi anyways!

Shade you're a friend of a sweed that's why you can join our swedish army to take over iwaku, join us join us join us xD

Call me Cupcake, but don't call me late for dinner.

c:

also yes Shade you are Swedish from hereon. don't argue. it'll hurt more to fight against the truth. u__u

Peer pressure is a scary thing. :P Fine, I'll join since it appears I have no choice.

Ooh, our newbies are already recruiting newbies. YAY!
Welcome to Iwaku, Shade.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Anyone feel like the name Shade should be familiar? No? Must be just me... Haha.

Since you're new here, I have some links for you to take a look at!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This should help you out in finding your way around the site.
If you need help with anything, please do ask!

Thank you! And maybe Shade sounds familiar because there's an Admin named Jack Shade? I just discovered that a few moments ago. Thank you for the links.

Heehee.
I know, dear. It's a running joke about Jack never being around.
You can play along too!
The punchline is "Who's Jack?"
xD

It's not peer pressure - it's a friendly nudge in the right direction. <3

And I always make my friends join forums, even if 99% of the time they abandon me. :c

Oh man, I am impressed. You've already got a posse. Congratulations, Shade! And welcome to Iwaku. I also like Japanese stuff, creepy stuff, some Doctor Who, the concept of magic, and sleeping's all right I guess. You get a checkmark in my book. Now go out and have fun. :D

:( I'm totally around.

And your name throws me for a loop. Shade with the undertitle of Jack Spawn.

It's eerie o.o

In any case, welcome to Iwaku mate, many hopes you enjoy yourself here and don't hesitate to direct questions any whichway to our helpful staff or yours truly.

Best wishes and I'll see you among the games!