[Insert Something Witty Here]

C

Circe

Original poster
Hello! Thanks for checking out this thread.

I suppose I should start off with the survey-thingie first, and then I'll add some other stuff… maybe.

What do you prefer to be called?
Circe's fine, although anything else is okay too (as long as I know you're referring to me!).

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am female. :flirt:

How old are you?
I have tormented this world for 14 years.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Uh-huh - I immigrated here from RPGuild, like lots of other rp'ers have been doing recently.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I usually prefer group Roleplays, but if there's a 1 x 1 RP that's really cool, I'd probably be fine with it.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Curling up on the sofa, definitely. Who likes to get wet?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
… Animals by Maroon 5. My best friend is, unfortunately, obsessed with that song. (shudder)

So that's done. What else should I put here…?

I'm interested in anything fantasy, Greek mythology, that kind of stuff. I am a scaredy-cat, so no horror or mystery stuff, and… I think that's it. I'm fine with anything else (as long as it's not scary!), really.

I'm really happy that I can role-play with BBCode now, though. And these smileys are great!

I also watch Anime, by the way.

I think that's it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Super excited to discover the wonders of Iwaku!

(That sounded really cheesy. I could totally imagine myself saying that while doing one of those magical girl poses.)

:ninja:

Welcome to the site, Circe :D! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Did you go by Circe back on RPGuild, or by another username? Maybe we've bumped into each other ^^ then again, maybe not.

Anyways, this place is full of great RPs, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home :D

Hallo Circe! ^o^ Welcome to the site!

Heya, Circe! Welcome to Iwaku!

Watch your butt on the way in, we bite and we don't hold back!

Haw, jk (or am I? Sorry not sorry...)

I hope you enjoy your stay and you find what you're looking for. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Someone will shortly be around to collect you answer your question.

Again, welcome!

Welcome to the site, Circe :D! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Did you go by Circe back on RPGuild, or by another username? Maybe we've bumped into each other ^^ then again, maybe not.

Anyways, this place is full of great RPs, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home :D

Thanks! I used another username, and I don't think we've met before. But nice to meet you, anyways ^^

Hallo Circe! ^o^ Welcome to the site!
Heya, Circe! Welcome to Iwaku!

Watch your butt on the way in, we bite and we don't hold back!

Haw, jk (or am I? Sorry not sorry...)

I hope you enjoy your stay and you find what you're looking for. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Someone will shortly be around to collect you answer your question.

Again, welcome!

Thanks again! And please don't bite me… I don't taste very good (I think. I don't actually know).