[Insert Something Here.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mae Renea

Original poster
Okay, I would like to point out this is going to be ideas that either will start smutty or mostly smutty. Usually do more plotting, but, everyone gets urges. Though, don't worry.. There will be plots, of course. Italicized will indicate my roles, bold will indicate cravings, and the information is below.
Sexual Rules

Rules
››Must be able to paragraph, though it will not always happen. I am a busy person, as are you, so short replies will happen but I would love for them to be five or more lines.
››No OOC drama, don't have the time for it.
››Do not treat me like shit, nor treat my character like shit. If its the personality there will be a line you should not cross.
››No text talking.
››18+

Bibliophilia
Pairings:
Librarian/Assistant x Reader, Tutor x Peer, Friend x Library Assistant, Book Shop Owner/Worker x Friend, Popular x Tutor/Nerd/Best Friend
Genders: FxF, FxM
My Role: Submissive
I don't really have a plot but somewhere MC will be caught by YC pleasing herself with a book.

A Delima
Parings: Step-Mother x Step-Son, Step-Sister x Step-Brother
Genders: FxM
MC's father is abusive but with money. The ones that marry him stay just for the money. If playing Step-Mother-Son, she came to MC for affection she doesn't get from MC's father. If playing Step-Siblings YC always liked MC, and once her father started to try and be sexually abusive he put an end to it and kept her close.

Friends With Benefits
Parings: Best Friends
Genders: FxF, FxM
My Role: Both
YC walked in on MC playing with herself which started a very interesting game called, 'Nervous Yet'.

Do You Want The Job?
Pairings:
Boss x Worker, Teacher x Teacher's Aid
Genders: FxF, MxM, FxM
My Role: Dominant
MC is looking for someone to work under him, when he sees a delicious looking candidate he took a chance to give them a job they are desperate for.

Extra Credit
Pairings:
Teacher x Student
Genders: MxF, FxF
My Role: Teacher: Dominant, Student: Submissive
Grades slipping and in need of some rough extra credit so no one finds out.

50 Shades of Blue
Pairings:
Teddy Lupin x Victoire Weasley
Genders: MxF
My Role: Both
Ever wonder what the couple did in the dark corners? Especially since they didn't just do it at Hogwarts and they weren't always single.

Our Secret
Pairings:
Popular x Non, Popular x Nerd
Genders: MxM, FxM
My Roles: Submissive
The popular boy has been sneaking around with the wrong crowd. They had a secret relationship. Possibly a pregnancy story.

Wake Up Call
Pairings: Twin Brother x Girlfriend
1. YC's twin brother has been dating this girl that you had a crush on. Cheating on her with your now ex. You went to go tell her and decided on payback. You pretended to be your brother. Can she tell?
2. Kind of like one but you went to her because your brother wanted you to dump her. You claimed her for yourself.
3. You get a letter from your Army brother. You received the letter because he died. He had a fiancé he wanted you to care for. You fell for each other.

Next Time.. Check
Pairings:
Step-/Brother x Step-/Sister
Thought to have the whole place to herself for the weekend she invites her boyfriend over. She laid in bed blindfolded with no idea her older brother scared him off and went to check on her. She was naked and blindfolded. He took her hands to tie and had fun with her. Best time she ever had. Will she stop it after she finds out?

PM me.
[I will keep updated with ideas.]​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Small Foxx
I'd love to do Do You Want The Job? if you're still looking =^.^=

Status
Not open for further replies.