[Insert some witty or funny introduction here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NinjaCat

Original poster
Wow, I spent like 30 minutes trying to come up with something original to put in the title and just ended up putting that because I'm tired and not feeling creative enough to come up with something really funny
( °-° ) (╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ANYWAY back to the introduction XD Hello! My username is NinjaCat, which is what I usually put on other websites as my username, but my real name is Mia. You can call me NinjaCat, Ninja, Mia, or whatever you like.

Let's see, I'll start with a little bit about myself. A few of my hobbies and interests include drawing, reading, writing, sewing, crafting, cosplaying, shooting my bow and arrows, playing video games, fandoms, anime, and of course role-playing. As for my personality, I am usually very shy and awkward at first when it comes to talking to people whether it be online or in real-life, but once I get to know a person better, I usually act very outgoing, talkative, and sometimes a little crazy and weird so be warned :p

I am 15 years old and I am also homeschooled, though I participate in a lot in events around my town and community, and and I am also a part of a few clubs. I am actually busy a lot with functions that I have found myself going to a lot recently and just with other hobbies I enjoy doing, but have time at night during weekdays and during weekends (sometimes, my schedule is completely random tbh) to role-play either with my friends over kik or on a role-playing website, like this one.

As for role-playing, I believe I got into role-playing when I was in 5th grade. I started to rp on warrior cat websites or animal based rp websites, but later got into websites like these that involve lots of different genres of role-playing. I love almost any kind of role-play and I have gotten much better at making more detailed posts and plots. I hope to be a writer one day and use role-playing as a way to start coming up with more interesting characters and inspiration for plots and settings of a story. Though, the main reason I role-play is to have fun and meet people who have similar interests as me.

And, that's about it, if you'd like to know more about me and how I role-play, check my profile page. Can't wait to start role-playing with some of you on this website, goodbye for now!

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Hiya, Mia! A warm welcome to iwaku! I hope you enjoy it here, and find it well-suited for your roleplay needs. :D

Always feel free to send a message my way or ask any questions you might have! I'm always happy to help around, and I promise I don't bite. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.