[Insert rock band name here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking for a modern role play to join, and a band tickles my fancy... Maybe contact me if/when you make another role play like this?

@Zadok shadows I have altered my profile as instructed :)
@Cerulean Thank you so much for letting me have the keyboardist/pianist spot.. I really appreciate it..

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cerulean
@Cerulean Thank you so much for letting me have the keyboardist/pianist spot.. I really appreciate it..
Hey, no problem. I specifically set that up so that if anyone really wanted it that I could give it to them. Now lets start this shindig!

• Love
Reactions: Sadicoatl
Hey, no problem. I specifically set that up so that if anyone really wanted it that I could give it to them. Now lets start this shindig!
Yay! Let it rip then :D

Roelani gathered her inspirations from bands like Nightwish, In Flames, Avenged Sevenfold, Pinikpikan and Symphony X
I like your list of bands, I love Nightwish, Avenged Sevenfold and Symphony X.

• Love
Reactions: Sadicoatl
I barely know the second one. Am I a bad person? haha

I don't think so. Am I a bad person for posting before our drummer and our bassist.

I barely know the second one. Am I a bad person? haha
Nope! Of course not haha I highly recommend the list though. Hehe but for Pinikpikan, try "Rugerra" :)

No ones a bad person for any of those things. I mean, I'm not surprised you don't know those bands most people don't but they are very good. As for posting before the rest, that's not bad at all. I mean, it might be hard to wait for everyone to post before we post our own character since who knows how long it could take.

I don't think so. Am I a bad person for posting before our drummer and our bassist.
I mean, you might be. But I wouldn't say it is because of the posting. XD

It's just Hard because we are missing are rythem group.

If anyone isn't making a move for the next reply, then I guess I will X3

I'm trying to be patient with the two others but it has been almost a week since they have posted theor characters. I am going to reopen the position for drummer and bass.

This I know. Future diary already has already sent me a character sheet to be a bass player

Status
Not open for further replies.