"Insert image with options" doesn't work (at least in sigs?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerbalAbuse

Seditious Venus
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Midday through very early morning
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy Epic, Cyberpunk, (Para)Military, Zombie Survival, Dystopic
The following image is a test to see if it works in threads.

If that doesn't work, I think it's a bit more far reaching than I thought but you'll get the picture in that case. In case it works in threads, I'll explain.

I've been trying to add a nice image of a certain character to my signature and I wanted to make it fancy with the mentioned option. I even tried confirming it with the preview option and confirming the code with the bb code editor, but all it showed after I saved was the image URL, no link to click, no image.

EDIT: It works in threads for some reason. I'm probably gonna make constant edits to check all the other options work in threads.

EDIT p2: It works in every instance in threads.

The following image is a test to see if it works in threads.

If that doesn't work, I think it's a bit more far reaching than I thought but you'll get the picture in that case. In case it works in threads, I'll explain.

I've been trying to add a nice image of a certain character to my signature and I wanted to make it fancy with the mentioned option. I even tried confirming it with the preview option and confirming the code with the bb code editor, but all it showed after I saved was the image URL, no link to click, no image.

EDIT: It works in threads for some reason. I'm probably gonna make constant edits to check all the other options work in threads.

EDIT p2: It works in every instance in threads.
So...did the problem solve itself?

No, it didn't. The option works in threads, but my signature is still messed up. I'm keeping it as is so you can see what's up - or maybe this is just my computer being a jerk and it's showing for you, but not me.

Okay, I see what you're doing.

The code BIMG is having issues in signatures at the moment. That would be why it's not working.

Ah okay so you know about it at least. Would you like me to keep trying every now and again as a sort of test guinea pig? Or do you have other fixes prioritized now?

Ah okay so you know about it at least. Would you like me to keep trying every now and again as a sort of test guinea pig? Or do you have other fixes prioritized now?
There's currently quite a bit of issues with images and codes in signatures, I'm sure the admins and Diana will look into it, but I'm not sure how much of a priority it is now :) This was an issue BEFORE the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.